Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
 ishika is support for her man ROOP *beauty at its best*

that was so nice to see how she was cheering for roop i won't mind another scene like thisπŸ˜‰
forbidden thumbnail
YES! roop is glad ishika splash the water on roop so the color could wash away otherwise it would have been harmful. i think he has rash from the color.

a post is need to made on this scene oh yesπŸ˜‰
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

She is so cute when she gets annoyed and frustrated. Their is innocence to it πŸ˜³β€οΈ
And one of the things Roop would love about her too πŸ˜‰
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love that scene!! Such a sweet one!! Hope to see many more of these!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
yes a post is a must i loved how roop acknowledged her goodness.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

She is so cute when she gets annoyed and frustrated. Their is innocence to it πŸ˜³β€οΈ
And one of the things Roop would love about her too πŸ˜‰

she is his life source. his positivism  β­οΈ
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">yes a post is a must i loved how roop acknowledged her goodness.</font>

U make it πŸ˜‰
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

yes a post is a must i loved how roop acknowledged her goodness.

Remember how Ishika was listing all the qualitlies she sees in someone else... and she mentions he also compliments her...   well those qualitlies Roop has genuinely and he also does compliment, but more so the inner person she is and the traits within her... her being good and decent... good-hearted. 

Ishika does not know this. But yep Roop has always complimented her πŸ˜³ not just for her beauty but for so much more... the traits and qualites he sees in her β€οΈ
.Shiva. thumbnail
haha ishika don't need help but roop won't leave without kicking that guy out of dinner date.🀣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Remember how Ishika was listing all the qualitlies she sees in someone else... and she mentions he also compliments her...   well those qualitlies Roop has genuinely and he also does compliment, but more so the inner person she is and the traits within her... her being good and decent... good-hearted. 

Ishika does not know this. But yep Roop has always complimented her πŸ˜³ not just for her beauty but for so much more... the traits and qualites he sees in her β€οΈ

roop compliments ishika when she is not near him so she has no idea what she thinks about her expect for usπŸ˜† her beauty is a + pts for roop but roop loves her for honesty, how she loves her parent's and how she thinks about his mom and her caring nature. she went out in the middle of the night to see kamla and almost got badnaam by her family she didn't care she was all concern for kamla and even bashed roop for her. 
kamla got a perfect girl for her roop.