My love,dark and dangerous? Part 5 page 11 dt 1/1 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update,
Madhu is shattered seeing Rk-Trishna together,
even after seeing Madhu's broken state Rk is not changing his decision,
he warned Madhu about Sultan to stay away from him,
continue soon
thanks for the pm

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New year to you too dear...
Awesome update...
Loved it...
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy new year 
Superb update 
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part
cont.soon

thanks for pm
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part please update soon..
magicalmirage thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends
Thanks for all your support and beautiful comments
I apologise for the late update

Part 6

Madhu's POV
My sleep was hindered by repeated annoying knock at my door. I irritatedly rip the blanket from me climbing out of the bed and open the door to see my sister all dressed up with a happy smile
"Good morning sis " she said cheerfully
'goodmorning " I greeted back palming my yawning mouth.you going somewhere ? " I asked my smiling sister.
"Yeah...to hospital " she said as if it was her daily routine and it's nothing to be surprised about the obuvious . I turned to check out the time and widened my eyes seeing it's just 6 am .I turned back to face her raising my brows.she was never this enthusiastic to go to hospital because this profession was just a golden feather in her crown, nothing more .our parents wanted us to be doctors and she just went with the flow .her ambition was to be a model and an actress .so I was really surprised at her behavior
"rishabcalled me " she said .her cheeks slightly reddened and I felt my face draining out of blood.
"rishab?...why ? " My mouth blurted out before my brain registered it.
Her face showed the awe at my words but she collected herself in a second and smiled at me.
"Don't worry madhu...he won't bite me.you know ,he is a shy type .he might wants to spend some quality time with me..might feeling bad for yesterdays behaviourshe said.i looked at her in  disbelief
"...you really don't like him,right? She said
"yes.. but my mind screamed no.and you? " I asked
"Well...me?? she thought for a few minutes "there is nothing like love or something..but he is quite attractive ,rich,a professional and an eligible bachelor...yhats it " she said
"Trishna how could you marry someone without love ? " I asked her
" I am thinking practically ...and you should grab the chance that is gonna come your way .Anyways I am going ...I said  sultan to drop you there she said and turned to leave.then she turned back and grinned slyly at me
"What ?? I asked 
"I think he had grown some feelings for you..he jumped at the first chance itself ...he was more than happy to give you a ride...madhu,take the chance and live once " she advised and left me standing at my door confused about my sister's behavior
I went back to my room after sometime and get ready for work.i was thinking about rishabthe whole time and I felt my heart was aching with trishnas revelation.why did he chose her over me..why am I not worth his attraction for me...am j this much boring and he only sees me like a kid ,why ?...shut up madhu.. I scolded myself for my stupid thoughts..why come I can't get away from his thoughts.i tried to distract myself by collecting my phone to check my messages.it proved worth checking it because I had few messages from my friends especially from Jay. I smiled at his message
"Hey princess...you forget your boyfriend...girlfriend don't get in relationship with any other boys...you know,I will kill them...yeah,I am possessive .with a smiley.
I opened the contacts and scrolled down to Jay's number.i pressed the call button but the call went to his voicemail..hi boyfriend...call me when you are free "I ended the mail and went to the door hearing a honking.as expected  sultan was in the driving seat smiling widely at me. He unclasped the seat belt and  climbed out of the car.
"Good morning madhu...come let's go " he said
I smiled at him "goodmorning  sultan " and then his warning Came into my mind but I ignored it and went to the door.
"Wait mam...let me do the honor " he bowed dramatically like a chauffer and opened the door for me.i climbed inside and smiled at him .he closed the door and went back to his seat and started to drive
"such a gentleman I said
" yes ...I am " he smiled .I looked at him and thought y rishabsaid such a thing about  sultan ..y he wanted to stay away from him.he looked at me and grinned
"Well madhu...you can check me out later...I know I am really handsome...but you will be get late and that Jackass will fry you for it " he said 
I felt embarrassed and realized that he had already parked the car outside the hospitality compound
"Well...i...hmm..thank you I stuttered ' madhu what are you doing ? my mind warned me
"Its my pleasure darling..so no need to thank mehe saidand drove away.
I looked at my watch and sighed in relief that I was not going to be the victim for the jackass' wrath.its only five minutes bleft for 7.i hurried to the department and entered without knocking .it was the greatest mistake I had ever done .I stood at the door flabbergasted .I blinked my eyes to checking whether it is an illusion but ,no the scene remained the same reminding me that I was not assigned things.i felt my heart beat quickening and it is breaking simultaneously.the pain was unbearable.my upsister and rishabwas making out behind the door .she was sitting on his lap facing opposite to me .he was kkissin and nibbling on her neck  sensually.trishna was moaning with the pleasure gripping on his shoulder with her perfectly manicured hands.his hand were on her waist caressing up and down . He grunted when her hand reached his silky hair and pulled it.I stood there like a statue  ,freezed,not able to do anything. Rishabmoved away from her quickly as he realized my presence.
"rishab...wha...? trishna turned to see me and she blushed deep red at her embarrassment.
No one dared to speak for a few minutes but finely trishna cleared her throat to cut the awkward silence "well..madhu..she tried to speak but stopped by rishab
"What are you doing here ? " he asked angrily
"Well..sir,you gave me some work and asked me to reach here by 7 . I said sternly hiding my grieving heart.
"Ah..okay..trishna I have some work... he said suggesting her to leave.she didn't like it a little bit her face said it clearly..
"Okay...we will complete what we started ,right ?she asked seductively
"Yeah.. later " he said without giving away any emotions.
She gave him a flying kiss and nodded ate before leaving to her department. I seated on my assigned chair and started checking the papers. I felt  rishabs eyes on me and I just ignored it .after few minutes of staring he decided to talk
"Madhu " he called me and I raised my eyes from the papers to him
"Sir ?? " I asked
"It was not that what you 5hink it to be " he said with worry laced in his voice.
"What sir " I acted dumb because I didn't want to talk about such pressing matters which is powerful enough to crush my bleeding heart.
"About me and trishna...ealier " sir I don't want to Know about it...its your personal matter .its between.you and your fiancee...so others need not to Know about it " I snapped at him and resumed my work.i heard him hitting on his table and dashed out of the room closing the door furiously.i felt the door might flew off it's hinghinges.i sighed at his sudden change in his attitude..why should he wanted to give me an explanation about it as it is clear that he doesn't have to do this.they are engaged after all..why rishab??

sultan POV

I was really lucky today.god is giving me opportunities one after the other. When trishna called I was really annoyed. I don't like that girl..she is quite an annoying type .I was very happy that my brother choose her instead of madhu.i felt pity for him and happy that I shouldn't be anymore jealous because she will make his life a living hell. I also planned to take madhu and make her carry my heir . Even though I can't have a chosen the vampire council won't deny a heir ..the only hindrance is that ,I cannot change her and I am not intented to do it..my little brother is very much attracted to the human girl and her death,my heir everything will be a painful matter for him.
I was more than happy to give her a ride as I can get some Time to spend with her so I can lure her into my charm.when I read her thoughts I got really pissed at my brother's approach.he had compelled her to avoid me  and my charm is not gonna work at her now.i felt frustrated yet I believed in my humanly charm which is enough to lure her.she was very oblivious of our mind games but eventually I will be the winner.

rishabs POV
I was going through some medical journals when I heard a knock at my cabin door.i wondered who might be that to reach my room this early.the duty doctors might be in their morning rounds and nurses might be busy with patients.no one comes here if it is not for any emergency,though they know that I will be here.i am a morning person, actually all vampires are.they doesn't need much sleep . I sniffed the air and found out that it was trishna.i got annoyed at the first sniff itself. Her scent is of course alluring I still remember the warmth of her blood.afterall a food is a food even if it is served in a golden plate or in a leaf plate.i shook my head to clear my thoughts on blood.i hadnt took the fresh blood directly from the vein for a long time.my mouth watered on the thought of the velvety liquid.i groaned to supress the urge when she came near me.i gripped on the table in front of me to get the control and I felt the predator in me is begging to get unleashed to pounce on her. She looked at me with lusrful eyes.i gain control and cleared my throat
"Why are you here ? " I asked a little rudely.
"Oh babe...don't act i_am_not_interested..I saw the lascivious look you had given me a few minutes back. She said boldly moving closer to me
"N...no...you are hallucinating " I said her.how nave is human .they misunderstand the looks easily.i was not lusting on you but your blood I thought.i felt the sharpness of my fangs on my lip.damnt "I turn my back to her on my rotating chair.
"oh honey...you want me ,right ?...don't deny it ..have me as much as you want. She went closure to me and started massaging on my shoulder.i gripped my hand to not lose the control.but she flipped the chair and made me facing her.i closed my mouth and pressed back my fangs to it's position yet I felt it slightly protruding.she placed her hands on the chair trapping my head in between her hands.she mobved close to me and stood in between my legs.aje leaned and pecked my lip.
"You wanted me to start it ...I know,some men have certain fantasies she said and loosened my tie her hands went to my shirt slowly unbuttoning it.i caught her hand and tried to pry it from me.She smiled and leaned to my ear.her arm breath on my ears tickled it.sje gently whispered
"Still stubborn ?? 
I felt the scent of her blood and I saw her vein pulsing on her neck.she bit my ear and that was the cue for me to lose control.i abruptly pulled her to my lap .she squealed at the sudden motion and started giggling.
"So now you are okay with it ? " she asked still grinning
"Yes trishna...you asked for it " I said
"Yeah...do it honey..make me relieve my thirst " she said sensually
"I am gonna relieve my thirst too " I said and started kissing on her neck .she started moaning .I steadied her close to me keeping my hands on her waist.i felt her squirming under my touch. Every prey does this when we touch them.they felt the arousal ,the charm given by a predator.i moved my hands up and down on her waist while nibbling on her neck.i felt my fangs coming out with a click and I was about to bit her ,then a beautiful scent evaded my nostrils.i realised that was madhu,but the damage was already done.sje was looking at us us stonestruck.i was not sure whether she had seen my original predatory self.i tried to read her mind and find out her pain.i felt my heart is breaking at her pain
Trishna then realized her presence and she blushed red.i sent her away to get out of the situation.i felt like I have to give an explanation to madhu..I don't Know why...but madhu was just stubborn to hear anything from me.i felt frustrated and her reasoning for it was quite genuine.a d then I felt  sultan scent on her I felt like killing him and I went out of the room running into the forest in the speed of a hurricane.i stopped and  screamed loudly.i felt my voice echoing through the forest.i knelt down and lowered my head.i felt a hand on my shoulder I Swiftly turned to defend myself .
"Easy rishab" my mom said
I retrieved my defence stance and released a sigh
" rishab...what is it son??..you are losing control ...you are near to their territory ..don't cross it or gain their attention " mom said
"I Know mom...but,  sultan...everything is going to be spoiled..I have a feeling that something is going to be wrong " I said
"What happened now ?? mom asked
I said everything happened between madhu ,me ,trishna and  sultan.
"then why can't you choose madhu...everything will be alright after that " she said
"But mom...I really like her and don't want to drag her into my cursed world " I said
"But son...sje is already in our world and you can't protect her always...sje will be eventually chosen by someone else as she is in our territory ,she is not claimed yet ...so I suggest ... I cut her words
"No ...no .mom...I won't do it...i will protect her even if it cost my life " I said and ran back to my cabin in a flash
"You are wrong my child...if goddess want you to be with her ...yoi can't do anything but to be a pawn at her game " I heard her saying but I ignored it .
I reached back and saw madhu working at the case sheet s.i came back to my seat and slumped down exhausted .I really need a drink.
I heard Madhu's mobile ringing.she took the call and held close to her ear.i can hear the other  sultane clearly because of my vampire hearing.
"Hello girlfriend " a man called out
" hi... she said and peeked at me .
"How are you ?? And how's things going on ?? he asked
"Good "she said looking at me .I glared at her and she looked away
"Umm...jay...I will call you later actually I am in some work ' she said
"Oh...okay my love...call you at night " he said
"Bye jayshe said
"Bye..madhu "he said and cut the call
'girl friend,my love ' ...what is he to her...id there any relationship between them...if so why she is attracted to me...
I thought deeply about it and unknowingly glaring at her .
"Sorry sir,...thay was just... She couldn't complete as I interrupted her .I stood up and walked to her
She squirmed under my gaze.I leaned towards her gripping my hands on the table.
"Who was he ?? I asked her
"My... she tried to say but I cut her
I straightened myself and said sarcastically " one of your flings ,right ?...how many are there Ms madhubala malik cancan we count it with out ten fingers or is it more than that ?? I said rudely .I wanted to hurt her so badly
She looked at me flabbergasted for a second and then her face turned furious.sbe narrowed her eyes and her nose flared with rage.
"Mr rishab kundra,it's none if your business to interfere in my personal matters.you don't need to count my flings as it is not your place to do it .. she said in fury.
"Oh really... I said her mockingly
"Yes...keepout  of my matters like I don't give any heed to your matters she said
I felt angry and I pushed her up  from her seat.she flinched in pain but I was not ready to give up.i felt my rage and thirst increasing.her scent was not helping too.I leaned close to her face and realized how much shorter is she compared to me.i felt her eyes widened with fear.
"I clearly said you to stay away from  sultan . I whispered to her " and then y the hell you where with him? " I shouted and pushed her back.sge steadied herself from the fall by balancing herself on the chair.she looked at me with hurt but I wasn't where to melt.i felt anger to destroy everything including her.
"I...trishna took the car and... She tried to say
"Enough " I roared "what do you want ??...I asked moving close to hher. She moved back with my advancing steps still there is no way for her to move back as the wall hindered her moved.ahe leaned close to the wall as if it might help her from my wrath.i held my both hands on the wall trapping her in between my body and the wall.I leaned to her and heard her heart beating fast.i felt the rush of her blood intensifying my appetite.
" a male to satisfy your needs??...you want a release like your sister ?? I whispered in her ear and kissed behind her ear.i felt hundread watts of electricity passing through me with a  mere contact.
What will be that when I kissed her on the lips.i wanted to find it out and my mouth moved to her lip on it's own accord.i pecked on it and started kissing her sensually.she didn't respond and stood frozen.i parted away from her and tears rolling down her eyes.I sensed my foolishness and removed my hands from the wall releasing her .she shoved me on my chest and I moved back off guard.
She wiped her tears and touched her swollen lip ,because of my recent assault ,with her shivering fingers.sge glared at me
"How dare you rishab kundra ?? and then she slapped at me "ouch she cried out at the pain.i tried to took her hand to check the damage but she shoved me again
"Don't... she said and tried to leave
"Madhu... I held her hand to stop her
"Leave me ...you moron " she said trying to pry gerhand and slapped on my chest.i felt my anger intensifying again
"Madhu...stop ...don't make me do something which I regret later " I said trying to control myself.
"What you will do moron "  she shouted hitting me again. And I lost my control.i pulled her to me and in a flash I pinned her to the wall and leaned to her neck .I kissed and nibbled on her neck .my fangs pierced her skin and she gasped. She hit my back with her hands but it was futile.i tasted her intoxicating sweet blood.my inner predator wanted more but our little stunt was interrupted by someone
"What...??...rishab?? a voice broke me from my trance and I looked back at Misha and then at madhu awestruck.

Please hit like button and comment 
Thank you
Edited by magicalmirage - 5 years ago
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
cont.soon

thanks for pm
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆😆  MY DEAR RK is angry on sid snd jealous of jey. He he he he am enjoying it.
😡😡😡 this idiot how can she make out with my love... get it to your think sskull no one dare to do it. Its only my and madhubala's right.

Waiting
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: janumkrk

😆😆😆  MY DEAR RK is angry on sid snd jealous of jey. He he he he am enjoying it.

IT'S SULLU HERE ðŸ˜†

😡😡😡 this idiot how can she make out with my love... get it to your think sskull no one dare to do it. Its only my and madhubala's right.

Waiting

Ahem.. Seems you forgot me love ðŸ˜‰
Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago