Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

I am unsure if I should say yes or decline.

evelyn1990 Newbie
evelyn1990
evelyn1990

Posted: 11 September 2018 at 2:49am | IP Logged

I have been together with my boyfriend for seven long years. We have enjoyed so much together, created memories together and even had travelled abroad together. For those seven years of loving me, he never failed to make me feel that I am special and how genuine his love is for me. I can't see my future without him. However, when he proposed to me, I was dumbfounded not because I was surprised, although I really am but because I didn't know what to say; I didn't know what answer to give him. I stood there quietly like everyone around us did as he was kneeling on the ground, waiting for me to answer. It took me a while to tell him that I needed time to decide and I saw his eyes that seemed to be disappointed. I just am not sure of what I should say. I love him, I do. I am just not ready for marriage yet.

NGATIA Newbie
NGATIA
NGATIA

Posted: 11 September 2018 at 4:00am | IP Logged
tell him to be patient enough if he loves u ...up to the time u will make up your mind ... 70% sure it will work..
evelyn1990 Newbie
evelyn1990
evelyn1990

Posted: 12 September 2018 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NGATIA

tell him to be patient enough if he loves u ...up to the time u will make up your mind ... 70% sure it will work..

Yeah. I told him I'm not ready yet. Everyone, including our family was in shocked. But they understood somehow. My boyfriend told me he's willing to wait. 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index