Ishq Subhan Allah LIVE UPDATES 10 Sep 018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Miraj tortures Kabir 
Zara is very hurt and shouts at miraj

Zara declares that she will die but will never say ILU to any one alse , she loves only  Kabir .
Kanir is critically sick .

At police station,Irfan Qazi  reema and imran reach there and tell the police that kabir was with zara . Shahbaz reaches there and is shocked to hear kabir's message and see zabir pic. 
Police ask for the call to be traced and location tracked . They intensify their search .

At miraj's den he threatens to kill kanir if zara did not say ILU to miraj 
Soon Kabir overpowers miraj ,  frees himself and points gunnat Miraj. He Orders miraj to freezara 
Wasim frees her Zabir escape pointing gun at Miraj n wasim .  
Zabir escape on his mobike .
Zabir make sure they are not followed lzabir are very happy to be together n free again 
Theu enjoy thw bile ride 
Romantic aong plays .." Tere sang yara khush rang bahara ..."
Zabir get close n intomate on thw biks lzara gets naughts on the bike , she becomes playful  and naughty .

Shahbaz informs hashmi that zabir were alive and were sending them messages . Theu were trying tk reach zabir 
Hashmi asks shahbaz to send him those fotos and voice messages .hashmi makes an angey face .

Soon a vehicle hits Zabir motorbike and they fall . Kabir is knocked unconscious on the road   Zara shouts for help . She is shocked as she finds Hashmi standing before her . Soon Kabir is back at miraj's den and getting tortured and zara is back all tied up n gaggaed .
Wasim points gun at  Kabir . Kabir is  shocked as Hashmi tells him that he had brought them back here . 
Miraj tells Hashmi that if hashmi was with him then none could stop him from meeting his mehbooba ..

At Police station , they decipher from the voice message ..identify where the location was n rush . . Irfan Qazi  is with them . They reach the location in plain clothes . 
They overpower and corner hashmi, wasim and miraj .

Irfan and shahbaz also reach there . Irfan is hurt to find his beti tied up and gagged . 
They notice miraj, hashmi and wasim there and are infuriated .
Shahbaz slaps and beats up Hashmi and demands where was his dear son,  his jighar ka tukdaa was 
Hashmi is shocked to find himself cornered .

Shahbaz tells hashmi that he had sent him the pic of Zabir purposely.  He knew Hashmi  would try to harm zabir . His men followed him and thus they reached this location . 
Shahbaz and Hashmi have angry face off and argument . 
Shahbaz searches all over , locates n frees Kabir hugs him . .

Next moment miraj's goons over power police,  and point guns at irfan, hashmi , police men , Kabir  n over power them .

Precap for tomorrow

Kabir has overpowered the goons and is seen holding Hashmi and miraj n wasim at gun point 
He asks Zara to beat miraj with the stick  ... So much that he regrets all the tortures  he had done on them . Zara beats up Miraj in fit of fury .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates dear
Omg... what an episode.
I am shaking
Miraj and Hasmi- their secret is out... thank god...
What an entry Shahrukh Khan
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjhari

Thank you for the updates dear
Omg... what an episode.
I am shaking
Miraj and Hasmi- their secret is out... thank god...
What an entry Shahrukh Khan

Yeah it was an action packed episode .
Twists n turns were in Full doses 
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah it was an action packed episode .
Twists n turns were in Full doses

I mean I have never expected them to expose Hasim... I have seen offline pictures of Zafar with Wasim but ...
Cherry on the cake is Shahbaz had his doubts on Hasim and he used him to reach to kabir...
👏 👏 👏
Those slaps though 😳
I love you kabir... for encouraging Zara to revenge everything from Miraj... No one can stop Zara if Kabir is there to support her... you go girl... can't wait for tomorrow s episode 😉
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zaara-.

Shahbaaaz

Yes he was the hero of the episode 

Even in Shiraz/kashmir  case he was the one who helped Zabir escape .
amberyall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
surprising episode but great one,shehbaz actions to find his son was very unexpected and more so the fact that he knew hashmi was involved with miraj!! great cv's,u surprised us all with this!!
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: amberyall

surprising episode but great one,shehbaz actions to find his son was very unexpected and more so the fact that he knew hashmi was involved with miraj!! great cv's,u surprised us all with this!!

yeah .. some positivity after ages 😆
Sutapasima thumbnail
Friends I have evening clinics n tutorials 
I will get late in updating tonight