A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
As I am not watching the show I don't know about him.
Any idea - what happened to Kun's father? Did they show it?

Is He dead or moved out?

I was wondering if He moved out with someone else , Kun mom may see history repeating it self and Kun may feel His Mom's pain if NOT mauli's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looking at Kunal , his father could have cheated his mom and ran away with another woman
... Now history is repeating it self
...guessing
.. 😆
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kunal's father is dead,  I guess. 
His mom and his dida have some serious issues because of him and makers might focus on that once the affair is out in open. 
A4Anjie thumbnail
I saw a glimpse of those to lovely ladies supporting each other in life and staying like mother-daughter...

so thought/guessed reason would be Kun's dad leaving them...and for that reason only dida supporting/loving Kun's mom more...

They might showed up that he is dead to Kunal (and society ), so he/they never asks about it... Edited by A4Anjie - 5 years ago
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a feeling Kunals mom could have been the "other woman. Thats why Dida is always so upset with her. There has to be an EMA angle somewhere or they wouldn't show Didas constant taunting to Kunals mom in an ema show.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunshine333

I have a feeling Kunals mom could have been the "other woman. Thats why Dida is always so upset with her. There has to be an EMA angle somewhere or they wouldn't show Didas constant taunting to Kunals mom in an ema show.

i have had the same feeling from the start 
A4Anjie thumbnail
IMHO
If she would have been 'the other woman' - Dida may not stay with her and support her...

she has love-hate relationship with Kun's Mom (she shows up she hates her, still she loves her, too).

I think she is blaming her for the reason Kun's father left her/them... (I guess )
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: A4Anjie

IMHO
If she would have been 'the other woman' - Dida may not stay with her and support her...

she has love-hate relationship with Kun's Mom (she shows up she hates her, still she loves her, too).

I think she is blaming her for the reason Kun's father left her/them... (I guess )

yes this is also quite plausible ðŸ˜Š
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A4Anjie

IMHO

Or it might have been her sons dying wish to accept her as her daughter in law. And hence she is with Dida.

Lol itna saal saas bahu shows dekh dekh ke scriptwriters ki khurapati khopdi ka asar...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think it's something like happened in Kal ho na ho movie. In that movie the character naina s mom and grand mom always fought. This whole angle reminded me of that movie. I also dida always blamed kunal s mom for it. Now seeing the same happening with mouli might open her eyes and resolve their issues.