Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Awesome episod.

Kali is back. Where is our forum admirer.

Hehe. I'm here 😆

So it's CTN and not CTS. Good.

Friends, kindly check new IF username policy. I just changed mine.
RPrem thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Neeru.. updated mine..
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neeru_NJ

Hehe. I'm here 😆

So it's CTN and not CTS. Good.

Friends, kindly check new IF username policy. I just changed mine.

What? Where to check NJ
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi all,

Watched pavani's interview..

Hmm seems like CTN Reunion is around the corner.. Maybe in few weeks time..

One thing I noticed is that she said once CTN r united.. Story ends coz there is nothing more..

Im not sure why there is always this misconception.. Its not neceessary that there wont b anything else to show once leads reunite..  Alot of things can be explored.. Maybe ct starts a proper job in village and he faces some problems.. How Nan support him etc.. Or mayb they can also focus on the pregnancy track of nan..  Or maybe the infamous memory loss track.. Hahaha its such an overused track but will be very much interesting to see..😆
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

What? Where to check NJ

Check this

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5025509
ammu_v thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends no updates ? I haven't watched yet. 
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammuvkr

Friends no updates ? I haven't watched yet. 

Hi ammu,

Quick update..

Gautham beats kali too and plans to kill both sethu and kali..

Kanchana calls ct dad and invites him to nan marriage.. CT dad thinks of what Ct said.. That he will stop the wedding n prove his innocence.. Annam tells him that they should follow their original plan of attending nan marriage..

CT comes to the construction side and asks if meshtri came.. He is informed that meshtri didnt come but Gautham is at the side... CT evesdrops Gautham talking to meshtri to keep an eye with the 2 ppl .. CT wonders who are those 2 ppl.. Gautham goes away... CT plans to find where meshtri is..

Nan is dressed up and varsha 'n mi brings her to her mehendi ceremony.. She isnt happy..Gautham mom asks nan to put mehendi on her leg.. Everyone sees  that nan is still wearing her minji.. She says its too tight so cant remove it.. She cries and has flashback of CT buying her a new minji 'n wearing it on her toes..both look at each other with love..

Minji is cut off from her toes and she cries..

Malar calls ct and asks him whats the latest update and updates ct regarding nan engagement.. CT tears up...

Annam and family Comes to nan house and Gautham mom looks down at them..

The end 
RPrem thumbnail
Here's the update;

Goutham showed his villainism hit kaali when he is drunk and  tied him up and informed Meshtri to take care of them and left kanchana called Rathsamy and convinced him to come for Marriage function the next day morning.. Rathsamy thought about CT's words and reluctantly said no then this lady somehow convinced him..scene moved to Chennai. 

Full of fun with Gautham's mon..lol talking about price tag every other time..

Mehanthi function happened Nan reluctantly agreed and While putting the same on legs everyone shocked seeing Metti Nan got emotional and while gautham mom tried removing it Nan was thinking of CT and how he put the metti, Nan cried once her future mother in law removed the metti.. Swetha/prabha recognise that and Prabha said let her take this as she only want this life nu, even she added she don't have a clue how she's gonna live with this price tag lady..

CT went to site and overhears theGautham' convo with Meshtri and get to know gautham has took 2person in his custody and want to find who it is nu..

Malar called CT and checked about whether he found anything nu and also informed about engagement function in the evening, CT took a vow that he will find the Meshtri before end of the day and also added engagement function won't happen nu he added he will ruin Gautham's happiness nu.When Malar asked CT to beat G and get the truth out, Our hero told that's not hard and added ''Naan adikumbodhu unmaiya othupaan and ellarkitayum sollumbodhu naan adichadha dhaala dhaan apdi sonnanu nallavana vesham poduvaan avana aadharathoda pidikanumnu'

RPrem thumbnail

Originally posted by: tleshni31

Hi ammu,

Quick update..

Gautham beats kali too and plans to kill both sethu and kali..

Kanchana calls ct dad and invites him to nan marriage.. CT dad thinks of what Ct said.. That he will stop the wedding n prove his innocence.. Annam tells him that they should follow their original plan of attending nan marriage..

CT comes to the construction side and asks if meshtri came.. He is informed that meshtri didnt come but Gautham is at the side... CT evesdrops Gautham talking to meshtri to keep an eye with the 2 ppl .. CT wonders who are those 2 ppl.. Gautham goes away... CT plans to find where meshtri is..

Nan is dressed up and varsha 'n mi brings her to her mehendi ceremony.. She isnt happy..Gautham mom asks nan to put mehendi on her leg.. Everyone sees  that nan is still wearing her minji.. She says its too tight so cant remove it.. She cries and has flashback of CT buying her a new minji 'n wearing it on her toes..both look at each other with love..

Minji is cut off from her toes and she cries..

Malar calls ct and asks him whats the latest update and updates ct regarding nan engagement.. CT tears up...

Annam and family Comes to nan house and Gautham mom looks down at them..

The end 

Omg.. I too was typing for a while lol😛 what a coincidence..
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tleshni and Prem for Double Updates 👍🏼. Ooo.. so thrilling. CT getting closer to the Truth👍🏼 Loving to see this Confident, fully locked & loaded CT ❤️. Thanks to Gautham😆
Aww..What a dreamy Teeny tiny CTN moment❤️. Prajin's sparkling eyes when he is with Nan & the love for CT oozing out of Pavani's eyes.. Awww..seriously Prajin & Pavani do create Magic On screen 😳. I txted Prajin this and told him how we are longing to see such Magical CTN moments & when r they gonna unite nu😆. As usual no clear answer from him😆. Just a love smiley, Good to hear this and Keep enjoying nu😳. Of course if they keep giving us CTN scenes then we wud keep enjoying it😆.
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.Edited by Sang_aptech - 5 years ago