Chinnathambi - Updates & Discussions - Thread 2

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi ya all CT fans,
We have crossed 150 pages of CT..

So I am starting a new thread for CT..

Do continue to discuss and keep the forum lively.. 

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu_v thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithya..

Hi ya all CT fans,

We have crossed 150 pages of CT..

So I am starting a new thread for CT..

Do continue to discuss and keep the forum lively.. 

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

Thank you so much.😊
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the new thread...

New pics pavani on IG.. Looking gorgeous in pink 'n blue saree... But not sure if it's CT shooting spot or something else... 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for creating new thread mod.

Talking about TRP, it depends on time slot and secondly how much the rivals are getting as well.
I know many like the child abuse aka mouna ragam story, but most stories in VTV now have the same plot like deivam thantha vidu. Paint face mother in law with innocent makku female lead.

I'm glad CT doesn't show such nonsense. My only wish is to see more comedy after high voltage drama.
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .NJ.

Thanks for creating new thread mod.

Talking about TRP, it depends on time slot and secondly how much the rivals are getting as well.
I know many like the child abuse aka mouna ragam story, but most stories in VTV now have the same plot like deivam thantha vidu. Paint face mother in law with innocent makku female lead.

I'm glad CT doesn't show such nonsense. My only wish is to see more comedy after high voltage drama.

I agree NJ..

im just glad that ct doesnt have the typical over dressed mamiyar.. Seriously cant fathom it.. I mean who spends so much time dressing up like that at home.. Lol..

'n yes it seems forced marriage is the hot story line in all vjtv serials..  Raja rani.. Avalum naanum.. Ponmagal vanthal.. Naam iruvar, eeramana rojavey..nenjam marapathillai.. And of course our own CT..😆 
ammu_v thumbnail
Today's Episode:
Completely unpredictable one.

CT chases Meshthiri , but loses him in between. Mesthiri gets into auto and informing G about all the happenings with CT. G telling him to come his factory , to finish off this.

Then G callinf Sethu , come to his factory , to give him 25L to settle down this issue.But still sethu have doubt on him.Finally sethu agreed for that deal . G is telling the location to sethu to come and collect the money.

Kali is also with G in his factory.G is telling to Kali to kill sethu. If you kill him , i will u the money 25L.Then Kali is agreed to tat deal and promising him to kill sethu.

Then scene comes to NAN home. Prabha giving some clothes to Malar to keep in pappu's room.The she found a pillow that kept as a DP in whats app. She now found that pappu is ara.She is seeing some diary , where pappu written some kavithai's for her.While she leave the room  she meets pappu. She is deciding not to attend pappu's call , as already there are problems going on in our family . Pappu trying to call Malar , her mobile is switched off . May be director initiating new track for them in future .

Sethu coming to G 's factory. He found no one in the factory. He is thinking something is wrong here. Where kali attacked him with a steel rod from the back side. G is talking to sethu in a villanous tone. G takes knife to stab him .Mesthiri is interrupting him , mge is near by , dont make any issues. After mge is over will kill him. Or else unnecessary issues will come. Nice acting of G.  They tied him in the factory itself. Kali is beating him like anything. They are having drinks after that. G showing gestures , to tie kali as well. They might be planning to kill him as well. 

Now i am very curious , how CT will come to know all these.
Actually mesthiri indirectly helped CT. Dont worry G , our CT will arrive soon there. 👏

Edited by ammuvkr - 5 years ago
PJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Thanks for the update. 
Congrats for the new thread🥳
Thanks NJ and mod for the new thread.
CT epdi G ya ketavanu ellorukkum puriya vaikirarnu parkka avala irukku. Namma CT serial ippa movie madhri poyitu irukku👍🏼👏
ammu_v thumbnail
Originally posted by: PJaya

^Thanks for the update. 

Congrats for the new thread🥳
Thanks NJ and mod for the new thread.
CT epdi G ya ketavanu ellorukkum puriya vaikirarnu parkka avala irukku. Namma CT serial ippa movie madhri poyitu irukku👍🏼👏

Yes. You are correct Jaya. Movie mathiri nalla thrilling ah poguthu. Next enna next enna nu thrilling ave poguthu. Kudos to CT team. Dir linking the characters very well.We had a doubt how come kali came there. Now we got the answers. Yayyy.
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The height of thrill 👍🏼 👏. Hats off CT Team and Cast👏. Outstanding performance from one & all👏. Yay..Kali😆. My heart literally skipped a beat seeing G stabbing Sethu. Appada Mestri first time u did something good 🤣. Enga Thalai vanthutu iruku.. unga ellorukum sangu thaan di🤣. Excitedly waiting for CT's entry. Can't thank CT team enough for giving us one after the other terrific episodes. Special thanks to Kadhir sir👏

Tnks Ammu for ur beautiful updates 😳 Edited by Sang_aptech - 5 years ago
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tnx NJ & Nithya for the new Thread.
Congrats to all of us 🥳
Wish they play CT for 1hr. Waiting for 24hrs seems tooo long these days😭.