Saiyyan-Complete Adiya Fanfic *Epilogue-Pg. 55*

JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Folks!

I have been working on a fanfic for an older show of Harshad Chopda's and realized that it would make a good Adiya fanfic as well. So here is the first chapter. I hope you all take the time to read this and give this fanfic alot of love!

Please read this fanfic with an open mind...it has no connections to the show except for the characters...but i hope you still give this fanfic a chance. I wanted to develop the characters my way.

Lastly, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave comments! I love reading comments and feedback. And extra brownies for those who leave LONG comments πŸ˜›

Hope you enjoy!

Chapter Index
Ch. 1 - Page 1
Ch. 2 - Page 1
Ch. 3 - Page 1
Ch. 4 - Page 3
Ch. 5 - Page 3
Ch. 6 - Page 5
Ch. 7 - Page 5
Ch. 8 - Page 6
Ch. 9 - Page 7
Ch. 10 - Page 9
Ch. 11 - Page 11
Ch. 12 - Page 13
Ch. 13 - Page 13
Ch. 14 - Page 13
Ch. 15 - Page 13
Ch. 16 - Page 16
Ch. 17 - Page 18
Ch. 18 - Page 18
Ch. 19 - Page 21
Ch. 20 - Page 21
Ch. 21 - Page 26
Ch. 22 - Page 26
Ch. 23 - Page 26
Ch. 24 - Page 29
Ch. 25 - Page 33
Ch. 26 - Page 33
Ch. 27 - Page 37
Ch. 28 - Page 37
Ch. 29 - Page 41
Ch. 30 - Page 41
Ch. 31 - Page 45
Ch. 32 - Page 45
Ch. 33 - Page 51
Epilogue - Page 55

Saiyyan

Prologue

Kehte hain, agar kisi toothe tara par dua mangho...tho woh puri ho jaati hain.

Keeping this in mind, 10-year-old Zoya Siddiqui sat on her bedroom balcony and looked up at the heavens. When she spotted a shooting star zoom across the sky, her young heart leaped in excitement and she closed her eyes, murmuring her wish. 

"I wish...That Aditya Hooda goes back to Canada and I never have to see him again. Woh humhe bilkul bhi acha nahin lagda...usse please Canada wapas bejh do."

Tonight was a very special night; the eldest daughter of leading business tycoon Wasim Siddiqui turned 10 years old. After the lavish party thrown by her father and mother, Roshnaq Siddiqui, Zoya went to her room and sat out on her balcony like many times before. This was her place. This is the place she came to think...will she pass her math final? Did everyone like her birthday dress? Will abbu let her go to the new coffee shop that just opened with her friends?

This is the place she came to dream...what will she be when she grows up? A dancer maybe? Or a business tycoon just like her father? Who will she marry? Is there a prince charming waiting for her like in Cinderella's story?

And this is the place she came to pray. Please, let me always make my family proud. Let me keep the Siddiqui name soaring high and be everything my parents wish for me to be. Let me find a love just as romantic as Cinderella's love story. Let him be the most amazing person in the world, after her father of course.

And tonight...young Zoya wished with her whole heart that the annoying Aditya Hooda leaves and never comes back into her life again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by JCluvs srk - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JCluvs srk thumbnail

Chapter 1

"Ahhh!" A 10-year-old girl screamed at the top of her lungs as she saw a black spider on her bed. Chubby cheeks with freckles across the nose, short hair tied in pigtails, and big brown eyes wide and filled with fear as she jumped off her bed.

After a few seconds of screaming she noticed the spider was not moving. She frowned and upon closer inspection, realized that it wasn't real. She heard it then, the goofy laughter of a boy standing by her door.

Zoya spun around and glared at the scrawny 11-year-old boy, who was hunched over laughing and holding onto his stomach. "ADITYA!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Zoya screamed and dashed after Aditya Hooda, who ran out still laughing.

Aditya Hooda was tall for his age...a skinny boy on the verge of puberty. He had thick black disheveled hair and an awkward posture, a boy not completely comfortable with himself yet.

Being the eldest son of Hotel Billionaire Harshvardhan Hooda and his wife Anjana Hooda, Aditya was the apple of his parents' eyes. Much like Zoya was the darling of her parents.

The Hoodas and the Siddiquis were two of the wealthiest families in India. Wasim Siddiqui is the founder and owner of Siddiqui Electronics, one of the leading technological businesses in India and reaching other parts of Asia. Harshvardhan Hooda started his hotel chain in India before shifting to Canada to expand his empire further. Owner and founder of Hooda hotels, his chain is known as one of the most luxurious with its elite cliental; and Harshvardhan wishes one day for his sons, Aditya and Arjun, to expand his business further to the United States. 

But before Wasim and Harshvardhan were business tycoons, they were childhood friends. A casual meeting between two young boys in boarding school became the friendship of a lifetime. A friendship...that was just as strong today as it was yesterday, and will continue to be stronger in the years to come.

The Hoodas came to India for a visit and were currently resided in the Siddiqui's lavish mansion. The four elders were sitting in the living room chatting, with a young Arjun and Noor, ages 9 and 8, seated on the floor playing a board game, when they heard laughter and an angry scream that followed.  

"How is it that we are such good friends but our kids can't stand each other?" Wasim asked, knowing full well where the noises were coming from.

As if on cue, Aditya burst into the room with an angry Zoya chasing after him.

"Aditya how many times do I need to tell you to not come into my room!" Zoya yelled.

"Zoya! Manners!...they are our guests." Roshnaq scolded her elder daughter.

"Yea Zoya, I'm your guest...and all I want to do is get to know you..." Aditya retaliated, being the goody two-shoes boy in front of the elders.

"OW maa!" Aditya yelped as Anjana yanked his ear. "I know very well how much you want to know Zoya. You pulled another prank on her didn't you Aditya?" Anjana asked in a stern voice, knowing her son's every move.

Aditya pouted and replied, "But MAA...she started it by putting the lizard in my room last time." Aditya replied while accusingly pointing a finger at Zoya.

"But that is only because he pulled my hair!" Zoya complained and glared at Aditya. Both children glared at each other and the elders shook their head at their kids' antics.

"Now now kids...our families have been friends for years...you children should really get to know each other." Harshvardhan said in a gentle tone.

"EW! I don't want to know him/her!" Aditya and Zoya both protested at the same time.

"Enough! Both of you...be nice and go play outside. I will not tolerate any more of this." Roshnaq said in a stern tone, causing both Aditya and Zoya to sulk and drag their feet out of the room.

"My God...what are they going to do when they grow up?" Roshnaq asked to no one in particular.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment Aditya and Zoya were out of hearing distance from the elders, Aditya pulled one of Zoya's pigtails. "OW! Stop doing that!!!!!" Zoya cried and raised her hand to hit him.

"Why!? I thought you loved it freckle face!" Aditya replied, dodging Zoya's attack easily since he was taller than her.

"UGH! I can't wait till you go back to Canada chicken legs!" Zoya retaliated by stepping on Aditya's foot.

"Ow!" Aditya let go of her pigtail and took a step back to look at Zoya. A mischievous grin then bloomed on his youthful face. "You don't know do you?" Aditya asked, amused.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Zoya asked, confused.

"We're staying in India dumb dumb. My family will be moving into our house and I'll be joining your school soon." Aditya answered, grinning evilly, liking the idea of playing more pranks on Zoya.

Zoya's jaw dropped. But she made the damn wish on a shooting star! It should come true!' Zoya screamed in her head as she felt her world crash around her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Edited by JCluvs srk - 5 years ago
JCluvs srk thumbnail

Chapter 2

12 years later

St. Xavier University was buzzing with excitement all day. Known as one of the most prestigious universities in India, they were known to create the best of the best. Business tycoons, engineers, doctors, sportsmen...Xavier bred the best in each field. You where either extremely talented, or extremely wealthy, or both...to attend this college.

And today was a special day in this university. Their beloved basketball team was fighting for the championship title 2 years in a row...and playing their last game before the head coach of 30 years will retire. St. Xavier Tigers, reigning champions, will battle their biggest rivals tonight...and the students of Xavier couldn't be more excited.

Noor Siddiqui handed out more flyers regarding the game tonight to passing students. "Don't forget to come tonight!" She said enthusiastically to some passing students. At age 20, Noor was a pretty girl with a firecracker personality who was completely comfortable with herself. Adored by all, especially by her parents and elder sister, Noor was a pampered young princess. And why shouldn't she be?... she was the youngest daughter of business tycoon Wasim Siddiqui after all.

But despite having all the riches at her feet, her parents made sure she and her sister, Zoya Siddiqui, were good human beings. The Siddiqui girls were known for their beauty and brains. But prestige aside, each one was known for their kindness, a trait very few people of wealth achieved.

"Come support our team tonight!" Noor encouraged another group of students passing by.

"Don't you mean come support your boyfriend tonight?" a female voice asked teasingly. Noor turned to face Pooja Siddiqui, cousin to Noor and Zoya from their father's side.

"Shut up Pooja" Noor blushed.

Pooja let out a laugh and continued, "You know everyone is going to come tonight. It's an important game...and the boys of the team are like the heartthrobs of this college. You know you don't have to pass out flyers to get people to come support."

Pooja easily fell in step with Noor as she passed out another flyer. "I know, but still...I should show extra enthusiasm right?" A pretty blush crept up Noor's cheeks as she thought of her boyfriend of 6 months, Arjun Hooda.

"And plus...aside from my boyfriend being in the basketball team, Zoya appi's fiance is on the team as well. Why shouldn't I put in the extra effort?" Noor asked, matter of factly.

"Point noted little sister" Pooja replied, happy with the fact that both her cousins and closest friends were so happy in their relationships. "Speaking of Zoya, where is she? Pooja asked.

Noor grinned, "Where else?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Delicate fingers caressed the piano keys...a beautiful melody filling the music room of St. Xavier's.  

~Heere moti main na chaahoon
main toh chaahoon, sangam tera~

Soft eyelids closed over almond green eyes, as the tune filled her ears and touched her soul. Hair a pretty brown color with highlights fell in soft curls around a fair face...and angel's face.  

~main toh teri...saiyyan
tu hai mera ... ~

She played from the heart. Her fingers naturally moving across the keys...the song embedded in her every heartbeat. It was her favorite...for it spoke about unconditional love...a love that completely consumes...a love she has dreamed about ever since she was a little girl.
~...saiyyan ...~

Studying business and taking over her father's company someday was her dream. But playing the piano and thinking about her love was her passion...

~...saiyyan...~

She was born to love unconditionally...

"Zoya..."

Zoya Siddiqui opened dreamy eyes as she recognized the voice...a voice that always brings a smile to her pretty face. She stopped playing and turned to see the love of her life walk towards her.

Yash sat next to Zoya on the piano bench and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. "Hello" He said sweetly, greeting his fiance.

"Hey..." Zoya replied, her features softening at his presence. "How come you're not at practice?" she asked, referring to the Xavier Tigers doing last minute drills in preparation for the big game.

"Coach let us out early to get some rest before tonight. He figured we're as prepared as we'll ever be." Yash replied, circling his arm around Zoya's waist and pulling her closer to him.

"You're coming tonight right?" Yash asked.

"You know I wouldn't miss it" Zoya murmured, resting her head on his shoulder...feeling completely content in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tigers! Tigers! Tigers! Tigers!" The crowd chanted as they waited for the championship game to begin. Some wore the school jersey to show their support, others brought banners...and everyone chanted...calling to their team.

"Ladies and gentleman! Welcome to the madness of the century!" the crowd cheered as the MC began the show.

"From Sacred Heart's University...we have..." His voice drowned out as he introduced the players from the opposing team.

Zoya spotted Noor and Pooja and climbed the bleachers to sit next to them. "Hey! Looks like I made it just in time." Zoya said, referring to the Tigers still not introduced yet.

"We all know you would NEVER miss Yash's entrance" Pooja teased her elder cousin by a couple of months.

"Shut up Pooja" Zoya replied sweetly, honey coating her voice. Pooja simply laughed, not taking offense. It was well known that along with beauty, brains, and kindness, Zoya Siddiqui was a feisty individual.

The bright stadium lights bounced off the simple diamond ring on Zoya's left hand. Pooja lifted Zoya's hand to admire the ring, "So...how does it feel being engaged for a whole week?" she asked.

The smile adorning Zoya's face said it all. She was happy. She and Yash met in college 1 year ago. They hit it off instantly and began dating soon after. He was from a middle class family on scholarship and his simplicity is what captured Zoya. She fell in love and agreed without hesitation when he proposed to her a week ago.

"It is the most amazing feeling in the world. He is everything I could ever ask for." Zoya replied, dreamily.

In the Xavier Tiger's locker room, a shirtless guy stretched...his back muscles flexing...his chiseled arms made to make women drool. He reached for his jersey and slipped it over his broad shoulders, the C' on it clearly denoting him as captain of the defending champions.

"And now...it is time for the reigning champions to grace us with their presence. Starting with the power forward...and the multi-talent of the team." The MC stated, building up the hype.

Zoya's small smile from earlier got bigger as she knew who was coming.

"Give it up for Yash Arora!" the crowd cheered as Yash jogged across the court with a big smile on his face and stood next to his teammates, who were earlier called one by one.

Zoya sighed...oh how she loved him...

He tied his shoelace and secured his bandana over his forehead, to prevent his bangs getting in his eyes during the game. But the few strands of dark hair that always framed his face is what added to his charm. All a woman would want is to dive her fingers into his hair and pull him closer for a kiss.  

Zoya couldn't wait till the day she married Yash...it will be the best day of her life. This is what she always wanted...someone who had a pure heart. A prince charming that will sweep her off her feet.

Before closing his locker, the handsome man looked at the photo of his parents taped inside. Gentle brown eyes the color of warm whiskey...eyes that can make a woman think impure thoughts. He touched his fingertips to his lips, and placed it on the picture before closing the door and heading out.

"Coming up next...the point guard...the ring charmer of the Tigers...ARJUN HOODA!" the MC's voice was drowned out as the crowd cheered loudly. Noor stood up from her seat and cheered extra hard as a good looking man with the cutest smile ran across the court. He spotted Noor and winked at her as he took his position. He was a tall man with looks to match. Considered as one of the most eligible bachelors as Harshvardhan Hooda's youngest son, many hearts were broken when he declared his loyalty to his childhood friend Noor Siddiqui.

"And now...the shooting guard of the team...the captain of the champions..." the MC began, the crowd turning wild knowing full well who was coming out next.

"Oh boy" Zoya scoffed as she rolled her eyes. Noor and Pooja giggled at Zoya's antics. It's ridiculous how after all these years...she still couldn't get along with the elder Hooda brother.

"Give...it...up...for the pride of the Tigers...ADITYA HOODA!!!!" the crowd stood up in excitement as their most beloved heartthrob made his entrance. Zoya didn't bother standing up...she looked on un-amused as her nemesis grinned and waved at the crowd.

Aditya bumped his fist with his baby brother and took his position on the court. "Alright guys...lets show them how it's done." Aditya encouraged in a deep voice. With that being said, the ball tossed in the air and one of the players hit it towards the Tigers. Aditya easily caught it and dunked his first point of the night. A charming grin adorned his face as he landed swiftly on the floor and kicked off the championship game.

Oh my God...how arrogant can he possibly get!?' Zoya thought, already annoyed by Aditya Hooda's presence.     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Edited by JCluvs srk - 5 years ago
JCluvs srk thumbnail

Chapter 3

"OH MY GOD! What a steal! Yash Arora quickly passes the ball to Aditya Hooda and he SHOOTS! HE SCORES! Sacred Heart's coach calls a time out. The score is now 98-96 with only 15 seconds on the clock. Sacred Hearts in the lead. This truly is a game to watch." The commentator rambled on the happenings of the game.

Everyone was on the edge of her seat. The game has been close since the beginning. Both teams were just so GOOD.

The audience cheered for their school. Some chatted, waiting for the game to start, while others chanted their favorite player's name.

The game was just too CLOSE. And this game was too important for the Tigers. The players wanted to give this win to their beloved coach before retirement. Zoya's eyes, however, never left Yash. She knew how important this game was to him as well. Yash was here on scholarship, and it was vital for him to give his best in order to keep his scholarship.

She saw the tension in his muscles; he was just trying too hard. When time-out ended and the players were walking back to their positions, Zoya saw Aditya stop Yash. She was too far away to understand the words, but she saw Aditya place a hand on Yash's shoulder and murmur something to him. Yash smiled and Zoya knew, Aditya said something to calm Yash down and play with a clear head.

She may hate Aditya Hooda's guts...but she had to admit that he was a good captain to his team mates. And hell...he was a damn good basketball player too as Zoya watched Aditya steal the ball.

"Oh man I can't watch" Noor covered her eyes as the clock started moving again.

12 seconds

Aditya was double teamed and passed the ball to Yash. Yash dribbled, trying to find an opening.

10 seconds

He saw it then, he dribbled and dashed to the right to pass the ball to an open Arjun.

7 seconds

Arjun caught the ball easily and ran to the basket. Xavier students' cheered with their whole hearts. He was going to shoot a 2-pointer and tie the game.

5 seconds

Arjun pivoted and dodged another player, getting closer to the basket. The players of Sacred Heart's all closed in on him.

3 seconds

The crowd roared when he jumped up to shoot...but ended up passing the ball to Aditya Hooda, who was completely unguarded.

1 second

Aditya caught the ball and shot it from the 3-point line. Everyone held their breaths. Zoya had her eyes glued on the ball, too scared to move. Please go in, please go in, please go in... she mentally prayed.

Aditya felt the release when the ball left his hands. It was only a matter of time now...

The ball swished through the net effortlessly...and St. Xavier roared to life!

The Tigers ran to Aditya and tackled him. THEY WON!

Aditya let out a hearty laugh and hugged his teammates. Everyone from the bleachers poured down to the gym floor, congratulating their fellow school mates. Confetti fell from everywhere...and the coach looked on with a proud smile and tears in his eyes. His Tigers were champions once again.  

Noor rushed to Arjun and engulfed him in a bear hug. "I'm so happy for you!!!!" Noor gushed. She let out a hearty laugh when Arjun picked her up and spun her around, a grin adorning his handsome face. 

"Arre baap re baap...mera kamar Chocomati" Arjun joked with his nickname for Noor, putting Noor down and placing a hand on his waist.

"Kya!? How dare you Coffee Navas!!!" Noor whined, knowing full well that Arjun was joking but still raised her hand to hit him. Arjun laughed and ran away with Noor chasing after him.

He went straight to his big brother and used him as a shield. "Arre! Yeh kya ho raha hai?" Aditya let out a laugh as Noor tried to go around him and hit Arjun.

"Deko na Adi bhaiya, Arjun mujhe humesha satata rehta hai" Noor complained. Despite the never ending war between her elder sister and Aditya Hooda, Noor considered the Hooda brothers some of the closest men to her heart.

Ever since the Hooda's permanently moved to India, they practically grew up together. Always attending the same schools, always in the same circles, carrying on the friendship their fathers started.

Aditya laughed out loud and pulled Arjun's ears. "Ow Bhai!" Arjun yelped. "Kyon re?...tu phirse mere choti behen ko sata raha hai?" Aditya asked playfully.

"Bhai aap humesha Noor ka saath lete ho. Kabhi to mere baare mein socho..your one and only brother." Arjun complained.

They all laughed as Aditya let go of Arjun and hugged Noor and Arjun, one arm on each. Anyone can tell that this was a reoccurring situation between this group of people. They seemed like a family.  

Zoya's eyes scanned the court in frenzy. Everyone was there at once and she could not find Yash anywhere. She was so proud of him!

She spotted him then. Yash was shaking hands with a man who looked to be in his 50s. By the time she reached him the man turned around to leave.

"Hey congratulations!" Zoya beemed.

Yash turned and quickly smiled, giving Zoya a hug. Zoya didn't notice that Yash's reaction to her was a little delayed, like his mind was elsewhere.

"Hey! Thank you!" Yash replied. "Why don't you go ahead and greet some of your other friends? I'll shower and meet you at the after party?" Yash replied. His eyes darting in the direction of the aging man.

Zoya didn't seem to notice. "Sounds good to me. Also, my abbu invited you to dinner tomorrow night. He wanted to speak to you about the wedding, but I'll give you more details later tonight." Zoya said, completely oblivious.

Yash gave a small smile, "Ok, I'll see you later." With that being said he turned and got lost in the crowd. Zoya watched his retreating back, still smiling.

If everything went perfectly, she and Yash will be married by the end of the month. She was grateful to have a family who supported her in her every decision, and accepted Yash as the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"Hey there freckle face...you know you look kind of creepy smiling at nothing." A deep, husky voice spoke.

Zoya's smile instantly turned into a scowl and she turned and faced the devil...Aditya Hooda.

He arms glistened from sweat, his hair a wet mess, and the arrogant Hooda grin that seems to be forever plastered on his face whenever he wants to make Zoya's life miserable.    

"What do you want chicken legs? Go bother someone else" Zoya dismissed him like a princess would dismiss a peasant.

"Awww don't I get a congratulations? After all I'm your oldest friend" Aditya teased, sarcasm dripping his every word. What can he say? Old habits die hard. His silly pranks as a kid turned into a habit...his day wasn't complete if he didn't get a rise out of Zoya.

Zoya shot her chin up in defense, looking at Aditya as if he was the most despicable thing in the world. Aditya's grin only got wider.

Zoya stepped closer to Aditya. He was a few inches taller than her, so she had to tilt her head back to maintain eye contact with him. Aditya waited patiently, curious to see what Zoya plans on doing.

She then smiled, "Go to hell Mr. Hooda." She said sweetly, and walked away.

Aditya let out an amused chuckled looking at her retreating back...yep...old habits definitely die hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya, Noor, and Pooja entered the Hooda beach house to see the after party in full swing. Music blasted from the surround sound system. The disco ball highlighting silhouettes colliding against each other on the dance floor. A few mingled with drinks in their hands while another group took a round of tequila shots. The Tigers were 2 time champions and no one was going to sleep tonight.

Zoya let out a squeal as she was lifted off her feet in a pair of strong arms. She knew exactly who it was and engulfed the man in a bear hug. "Congratulations Arjun! I'm so proud of you!" Zoya yelled, over the loudness of the music.

Arjun placed Zoya down and smiled at her. Zoya adored the younger Hooda as much as she despised the elder one. She considered Arjun the younger brother she never had, similar to how Noor considered Aditya the elder brother she never had.

Arjun hugged Pooja as well and then entwined his fingers with Noor's. "I'm sad I missed you after the game Zoya di." Arjun said.

"I know...it was ridiculously crowded there...I got out as soon as I got the chance." Zoya replied back.

"Well you're here now...save me a dance sis!" Arjun yelled over the music, and pulled Noor onto the dance floor.

"I'm going to get a drink, do you want anything?" Pooja turned and asked Zoya.

"No you go ahead...I'll mingle for a bit" Zoya replied, parting ways with Pooja in search of Yash. 

Zoya turned a corner and bumped straight into a hard chest. Strong arms came around to steady her, and before she looked up ready to apologize, that deep voice spoke to her again for the second time that night.

"Arre tum humesha mera rasta kyon kaat dethi ho kaali billi ki tara?" Aditya asked, never loosing an opportunity to annoy Zoya. He changed into casual jeans and a black shirt, the first few buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

"Uff! Kamsarf aadmi! Stop breathing my air you spawn of Satan." Zoya retorted, pushing his arms away.

"Oh hello Ghalib...this is my house...you're breathing MY air freckle face" Aditya retaliated.

"Oh go jump off your balcony" Zoya shot back. She flipped her hair and kept on walking.

Aditya rolled his eyes and walked in the opposite direction, needing a drink after the hard earned win.

Zoya turned another corner and found Yash outside in the backyard. A few people lingered outside as well, just chitchatting and getting a breath of fresh air from the heated party taking place inside. But Zoya noticed Yash off to the side, in deep thought.

She walked up to him and stood next to him. "Hi...I was looking for you everywhere" Zoya said.

Yash came out of his thoughts and gave Zoya an off-handed smile. Zoya frowned and placed a gentle hand on his arm.

"Kya baath hai? You seem so distracted...is everything ok?" Zoya asked, concerned. What caused that look of worry on her fiance's face?

Yash sighed, "Kuch nahin...just thinking about the future that's all" He replied, and placed his arm around her.

Zoya smiled, "Don't worry about tomorrow. Abbu knows you are the man I want to be with and we will be married in no time" she said, trying to comfort him.

Yash didn't say anything. He just gave a small smile and downed his drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoya entered her bedroom around 3:00am. The party started dying down around 2:30am and Zoya took this as her cue to head home.

She changed into a baby blue silk nightgown and started on her nightly ritual...brush her teeth... comb her hair...apply face cream...little womanly rituals that a man will never understand.

Tomorrow Yash will come to her home and a date will be set for their wedding. She opened her balcony door and stepped out into the night. The moon was full...her light cascading down on Zoya.

~Tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
aaraam se mar jaaoon...~

Zoya lifted her face up...a pretty smile adorning her features as she looked up at the heavens. A cool breeze caressed her dark locks. Her mind started dreaming...like so many times before...

~Aaja chanda bahoo mein
tujh mein hi gum ho jaaoon main...~

Zoya opened her arms and breathed in the night air. She wished for a love that consumes her...a love that rushed through her every vein...and made her whole. She wanted this feeling to never end...

Aditya stepped out onto his balcony. It was a beautiful night...the cool breeze...full moon...but he felt something in the air...something that pulled him into the night...

~Tere naam mein kho jaaoon...~

Zoya...she wanted nothing more than to live a life of unconditional love. A love that was legendary...a love that knew no boundaries ...she wanted to give everything to her soul mate...and receives the same devotion in return. 

~Saiyyan ...~

Aditya looked up at the moon, hands in his pockets...trying to figure out what the night was trying to tell him. He felt something stir in his heart...like somebody was calling to him...

~ Saiyyan...~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Edited by JCluvs srk - 5 years ago
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful starting. So Zoya loves Yash but something is bothering Yash. Aditya Hooda, oh I so love this devil😈. Read it in a go. Eagerly waiting for next update.Edited by CaramelCritters - 5 years ago
SRKPC07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This seems so interesting. I love the banter that Zoya and Aditya have. Waiting to read more.
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is such a cute story
I live the banter between adi and zoya
I love that you write about them as kids

Love that the daddies are best friends

Lovely story
Cannot wait to read lots more of this story

Thanks tons!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is super duper cute.
I love that this FF is on the lighter side.
Please update soon and pm me when u do
You wrote this for Kis desh didn't you?  πŸ˜‰ Because that was such a 'Prem Juneja' at the beginning of the match. I was reading with a smile on my face getting reminded of that khoobsurat golden hearted character Harshad portrayed πŸ˜³ You like him a lot too maybe? πŸ˜†
Anyway, coming to the story I totally enjoyed the childish nok-jhok b/w AdiYa & then when they grew up how Zoya can't tolerate Aditya yet & how they still have their banters like kids πŸ˜† Aditya description before his entry was obviously such a 'Prem'. Have you made him that much loyal as Aditya in the FF too? πŸ˜ƒ 
Aditya will always be the sarcastic boi & Zoya is committed to Yash, which doesn't seem to stick long enough since he's perhaps hiding something major from his fiance πŸ˜• Poor Zoya. Hope she'll be able to take it up.
Waiting for the next & if there's a possibility do pm me πŸ˜Š
Edited by SewwiVB - 5 years ago
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This story is very interesting and it suits AdiYa well...In love with your style of writing..plz update fast..can't wait to read further.