Suggestions / Comments

Suggestion for Countering Cyberbullying.. - Page 3

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
By not allowing Users who get banned to come from another id.
Other wise what's the point of ban ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Get a team of unbiased moderators. Everytime you come to this site planning to join it again; you are met with moderators in forums who either crave drama or have some vendetta against a certain group or are biased towards another. So, they actively support one end of a fan war by letting them rampage the forum/site while closing or sending warnings to anyone who counters them. I have had warnings issued to me (once last year) where the MOD misunderstood some conversation not even related to the forum and issued a warning level for "questioning her authority". And then refused to clear it because her word was the final word. If you do not have level headed people monitoring your site, then you won't get the audience you want. Instead, you'll face MID, 'problem users' and a hundred other problems. IF isn't the only social media site as it was earlier. These issues should be fixed in 2012 when people started quitting the site for alternative sites like FB. But we're still stuck here with the same issues, negativity, bashing, drama, toxicity and ego boosts via attacks six years later. 
This content was originally posted by: --L--

By not allowing Users who get banned to come from another id.

Other wise what's the point of ban ?

Like hippopotamus who got banned and pretended to be himmo is back has Dr hippo. 
Seriously what's the unfairness. I'd really like an answer Vijay... 
What's the point of a ban if selective people can come back? Make it fair for all. 
I don't wanna waste my time making MIDs here either...
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No movement on this yet .No actions taken ,quiet disappointed Vijay sir .