Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Good suggestion, though it might create unnecessary hassles. 
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is it only me who likes the current feature and loves scrolling through different channels and forums? ðŸ˜†
This new feature seems fun but instead of completely seperating topics on the basis of tags of celebrities etc can we have this way but with the tag option. The new feature seems prone to fan wars. 
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

i would suggest that you retain the existing system but add an option of hashtags or @ just ike in twitter on insta.

this way we can stay in one forum that we want to and also tag the celebs we want to. ðŸ˜³

the current system is peaceful. if its seggregated on celeb base then it will get very difficult to maintain peace and also to make friends. ðŸ˜³

also if suppose we divide it fandom wise then for a particular show i will have to follow forums of all the characters...thats a task! ðŸ˜†

ps - the online offline switch next to the UN was really helpful...it feels strange now. can we go back to old style there? pls? ðŸ˜³

The current system will remain as it is. So those who like to visit different forums in the existing setup will be able to do so and need not worry.

We are just adding the ability to tag Topics with Celebrities / Channels / Movies and Shows. 

May be I was not much clear on this in my first post.

Regarding the Online / Offline switch for members we will bring it back soon.

Regards,

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Thank you sir. I was waiting for this feature because most of the forums I visit have this feature. ðŸ˜ƒ

This is actually very good for finding the content related to a particular topic even if it spams multiple forum. 

Is this feature live on new website? I am waiting to see how this works before any more feedback. ðŸ˜ƒ

Will share the screenshot soon.

Regards,
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveparsh

Good suggestion, though it might create unnecessary hassles. 

Thats what we are trying to figure out and will make every attempt to eliminate and reduce the hassles.

This is why before we implement the feature we are trying to build a consensus with our members and preparing them 😊
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Is it only me who likes the current feature and loves scrolling through different channels and forums? ðŸ˜†

This new feature seems fun but instead of completely seperating topics on the basis of tags of celebrities etc can we have this way but with the tag option. The new feature seems prone to fan wars. 

You will continue to scroll through different forums as now. No change in that setup. Its just that we are now adding one more extra way how we can find relevant topics easily.

At times we are not able to create Forums till the show starts but members are eager to start discussing them. And for small shows we are not able to create individual forums. In both the cases tags will help our members find these topics easily.

Regards,
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good idea! It will be easy to access different topics, forums and join discussion. Like, I am always on BWF. maybe if you add this feature, i will be able to see every topic which is outside of bwf forum.
Also, I have another idea too. there should be a separate column/ place for all the hot topics going on in whole site.
Like, you created a topic and it got so many replies within 1 hour and is still going on with rocket speed, Kind of like a trending system, you open that page and you get to see whats Hot n Happening going on in whole site. Its just my thought. I personally find it interesting. 
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
You mean to say we can refine our search by tags? If it'd be like hasgtags it'd be so cool!!!! 
Minionite thumbnail
Does this mean you're getting rid of separate forums for each TV show?

Or for example if I want to compare Bepannah, Silsila, and Beyadh, I can open a topic in Bepannah forum and tag the other 2 shows in it so that the topic appears in all 3 forums? Then if I want to search for comparison topics only, I can search the tag on the IF main page or in one of the 3 forums and find the topic.

If the latter, I like the idea, but if the former then I don't really want to get rid of separate forums. I like the idea of visiting one forum for everything, but searching in it for stuff that is relevant to me.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago