FEEDBACK NEEDED: On a new feature we currently working on - Page 11

Posted: 5 years ago
It is good to know that Topics can be tagged to Celebrities..Earlier whenever there is a show, a new appreciation thread will opened where one can post Celebrity Updates, Edits, Appreciative Write-Ups..But they are confined to the show & their character in the show..Since now we can tag the Celebrities & the Topic appears on their Timeline..Will the topic be alive even after the show ends & Forum is demised ?? 

Comparing shows may disturb the healthy environment of forum..There are people who do not watch a show & still feel like comparing, that topic would be added to both all the compared shows..Doesn't it make the forum more chaotic to access..Why would anyone browse to a particular forum to find links of other forum they do not wish to or aren't aware of..??

I feel, Forum is normalised to shows, Celebrities, Different Genres as they should be..tagging would just make it another Social networking site..New features in terms of improving posting pics, videos, adding more active threads to Celebrities are much appreciated..!!
Can we have proper DT's for forums? I am active on Naagin 3 forum and we don't have a single DT member. There is no check on the topics posted, no proper written updating thread and no banner contest or anything. Can you please work on that?
Yes, I agree with you. It would be interesting.
Originally posted by Himalaya10

I have win10 Pro,  1 mos. old Dell PC of all the latest and greatest of the highest feature,...

I clicked,... nthg changed,.. all I see is ,...all  as it is,.. !
I use a computer and I don't see a difference in the layout also. Perhaps it is on the mobile version or something?
This sounds good. but hope it will not create any usage problems in tabs and mobiles.
good  Edited by yijin - 5 years ago
Originally posted by vijay

Hi All,

As we are revamping the site we are looking at ways how we can improve the Forums which is central to our site. And currently we have a forum for each tv show and that is the main way we are organising forum topics which is kinda limiting.

To solve this problem we are working on a new idea on how we organise forum topics. We are going to start allowing the Topics to be tagged with Celebrities / Shows / Movies / Channels. What this means is that when you start a new topic you are given a choice to tag the entities you are writing about and it starts appearing on their Discussion Pages.
So for example:

In a way we can write a comparison on 3 shows and it will start appearing on all the 3 shows.

And when we add these entities to our favourites it will show us all the topics based on our interests on a single page and as a user one would not have to go through each forum individually. So if I am fan of a celebrity which makes it easier to discover any topic created on them on any forum.

I feel this will makes browsing topics much easier and fun. What do you think about this and if there is something that I missed considering.

Regards,

Did you have a look at this Vijay? 😛

Have a look...smile & help all by removing this nuisance please! 👏