Suggestions / Comments

FEEDBACK NEEDED: On a new feature we currently working on

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 09 September 2018 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Hi All,

As we are revamping the site we are looking at ways how we can improve the Forums which is central to our site. And currently we have a forum for each tv show and that is the main way we are organising forum topics which is kinda limiting.

To solve this problem we are working on a new idea on how we organise forum topics. We are going to start allowing the Topics to be tagged with Celebrities / Shows / Movies / Channels. What this means is that when you start a new topic you are given a choice to tag the entities you are writing about and it starts appearing on their Discussion Pages.
So for example:

In a way we can write a comparison on 3 shows and it will start appearing on all the 3 shows.

And when we add these entities to our favourites it will show us all the topics based on our interests on a single page and as a user one would not have to go through each forum individually. So if I am fan of a celebrity which makes it easier to discover any topic created on them on any forum.

I feel this will makes browsing topics much easier and fun. What do you think about this and if there is something that I missed considering.

Regards,

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Sruthyvijay_madhurika_Milky-WayproudestgayBB12siyaratiguiltypleasureEarnshaw09chitchanArmu4evaSutapasimaFeltonateSatoshiNakamotoErumMalikvasavi_sriWaveTealSnehaDolllwrimaforeverRubabNoor11Dnnks-Sujal-AnysiaMysticaldivineLuv_PaRiAnShwar_is_peaceBedazzledBlueUjjuSoulSisIndysweet_tehsNamzie1226BhataktiJawanienthusiasticViswasrutideepikagupta9riiddzzyyAlpha_Ka_GammaNandiniRaizadaaThabassum19

hotchic2 IF-Sizzlerz
hotchic2
hotchic2

Posted: 09 September 2018 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Oh yeah. Do this for sure. Sounds fun absolutely. I can only imagine the kinda Dhamaka will happen in comparison posts after thisLOL
Bring it on.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaychitchanlwrimaforeverikhtiyarDeadinsideariyabestfanBeingBluntSevenstreaksCarmillaSwetha-Sai

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 09 September 2018 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotchic2

Oh yeah. Do this for sure. Sounds fun absolutely. I can only imagine the kinda Dhamaka will happen in comparison posts after thisLOL
Bring it on.

That was just an example Big smile Not trying to rake a fan war Embarrassed.

Here's another example:

If I like the pairing of a certain actors and I tag both of them in my topic it will be easier for the fans of these 2 actors to find my topic. I hope that's a safe example.

However this idea will definitely make discoverability of relevant topics easier.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chitchansiyaratipcnsblwrimaforeverhotchic2ViswasrutiNamzie1226MysticaldivineUjjuSoulSisIndyNandiniRaizadaaSwetha-Sai

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 09 September 2018 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by Crazy.Beautiful

Please ,do something about the level of cyberbullying here before asking for feedback on others .

Please create a separate topic on that in the Suggestions / Comments and we will try to address it there.

Regards,

Sir ,most of the pms on this matter have gone unanswered.i have given the same response over and over again.All of my pms I have sent on the feedback have gone unanswered. Big smile

Edited by vijay - 09 September 2018 at 6:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

proudestgaySwetha-Sai

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 09 September 2018 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy.Beautiful

Sir ,most of the pms on this matter have gone unanswered.i have given the same response over and over again.All of my pms I have sent on the feedback have gone unanswered. Big smile

My apologies if it went unanswered. But please create another topic on the same and I will try to resolve them. But for now please stick to the topic.

Regards,

Crazy.BeautifulSwetha-Sai

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 09 September 2018 at 6:48am | IP Logged
great facilities .now my energy and my time will be very much save . otherwise earlier I have to scroll channel and then scroll show in order to go to other forum of other channel

I dislike   too much scrolling and too much clicking . so I will be save from too much scrolling and too much clicking by such facilities

this facility is most welcome

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaychitchanBeingBluntSwetha-Sai

BeingFoodie IF-Sizzlerz
BeingFoodie
BeingFoodie

Posted: 09 September 2018 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Much needed facility. I hate scrolling channels and show. Thumbs up for this. Thumbs Up

vijaySwetha-Sai

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 09 September 2018 at 6:56am | IP Logged
i would suggest that you retain the existing system but add an option of hashtags or @ just ike in twitter on insta.
this way we can stay in one forum that we want to and also tag the celebs we want to. Embarrassed

the current system is peaceful. if its seggregated on celeb base then it will get very difficult to maintain peace and also to make friends. Embarrassed

also if suppose we divide it fandom wise then for a particular show i will have to follow forums of all the characters...thats a task! LOL

ps - the online offline switch next to the UN was really helpful...it feels strange now. can we go back to old style there? pls? Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayLuvAlwaysanjaanichudilwrimaforevermeshmeshRubabNoor11DZephyr_57rumki34ShilpsRed--Shamoo--Swetha-Sai

Go to top