Dosti se Ishq Tak :Ishq Ka Rang Safed OS

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Dhani was staring outside window in her room . It was beautiful night with moon in the direct view with stars small and big twinkling around the moon . But she was not in a state to enjoy the beautiful night before her.

She had gone through so much insult and pain. It was near death experience for her. On top of that Viplav's roaring voice of declaring his love for her flashed continuously while she stared outside.

Last few days had been a roller coaster ride for her.

She was kidnapped by Tripurari and was saved at nick of time by Viplav who had somehow managed to save her more than once, in fact every single time she was in trouble. Initially Viplav himself had caused the trouble and turned up to save her but this time the trouble she ended up with was not because of him but because of Suvarna her friend,her sister and her best confidante. Trying to save her, Viplav himself had got hurt badly and she somehow had managed to get timely help and get him back to health.

That was one of the best times she had since very long time. In fact she hardly remembered when was the last she was out of shackles of strict rules that bound her. She spent memorable time with her newly found saviour who had become her best friend gradually.She had become unknowingly very comfortable with him. She did not hesitate to be happy and lively around him.she had realised how much he meant to her when he was lying badly hurt and when he was back to health she could not help but enjoy every moment with him.

But trouble soon had a say again in her life when the whole village tried to burn her for breaking the rules of Widowhood.

Viplav again had saved her and had declared that she was his to be wife in front of the whole world. This had come as huge shock to her but she could hardly register what he had said with all that had happened. And Back at her ashram she could hear his words clearly and she could not come out of those words.

She had not come out of her room in two days. Everyone in the Ashram talked to her. She heard them all but not a single word came out of her mouth. Only thing she could manage out of her mouth to them was that she was fine.

Viplav was pacing back and forth in his room continuously with impatience.He had not talked to Dhani after that incident. He could not wait to talk to Dhani but he fully understood that she needed time to come out of what she had gone through and he would be the last person to disturb her more when he got a call from Ashram. It was Badi Amma.

"Beta , Can you come please talk to Dhani. She hasn't spoken a word till now. I think only you can make her feel better"

Hearing this Viplav did not wait for a second to leave for Ashram.

Dhani was still staring outside window trying hard to block the thoughts churning in her head when she heard someone entering her room.

She didn't turn back thinking it would be RajLaxmi who shared her room. But she heard the voice of the person she badly wanted to hear at the moment.

"Dhani"

She immediately turned around to face that person.

Viplav strode forward and sat next to her silently. Dhani turned back to window unable to meet his eyes. Few moments went with both staring outside window without saying a word.He just waited patiently conveying he was there for her.

His mere presence made the thoughts that were going through her mind turn into incessant tears and she started sobbing. She tried hard to control but she didn't know why but she wanted to cry her heart out in front of him. Viplav just sat patiently waiting for her holding her hand. 

Once she had calmed down a bit Viplav held her shoulder tight "Dhani. You should not be the one crying . Its them who have done injustice to you who should be crying now stop crying . Why are you hiding here.I have told you before too if you are not wrong dont hesitate. Dont hide and cry.. You know Kaki and Maaji are so tensed for you?Now come outand lets have dinner"

"What you said that day. Why did you say that?" Dhani questioned him all of a sudden

Viplav was taken aback by her question. He peered into her eyes "Hmm. What i said that day was from bottom of my heart. He tightened his hold on her hand and said I love you Dhani. to the moon and back.I cannot live without you ever. I have so much to convey to you but not now. "

She reacted by removing her hand from his. "What are you saying. This is not correct. This cannot happen. We are just friends."

He heaved a sigh "We will talk about that some other day. Now I am waiting "

She looked at him confused

He chuckled and said "For your smile"

She looked at him flustered and agitated.

"Okay okay Shikayati pudia. Atleast smile for your Rakshas who always manage to get you into trouble" he begged with a crying face .

She could not help but smile for him. She always did. He had managed to calm her down. He always did

Seeing her smile he got the confirmation that he wanted . She too loved him as much as he did. 

Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Hello guys. I have no idea why i came up with this 😆
Influence of watching some inital episodes of IKRS back again.

This is an attempt to bring out Dhanis and Viplavs relationship before they finally embarked on journey of love. Hope its worth the read😛
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A very sweet story, Avani! 🤗  How I miss these two and their romance! 😭  Viplav's declaration of love - it takes me back to a time when we all had such high hopes of this show and this couple.  Your version of the aftermath of that declaration was quite endearing.  Viplav showed maturity in giving Dhani her time and space to digest what he had proclaimed to all of Benares. 👍🏼  Their friendship was as beautiful as their love story.  Loved reading something on this magnetic couple after a very long time! ❤️
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

A very sweet story, Avani! 🤗  How I miss these two and their romance! 😭  Viplav's declaration of love - it takes me back to a time when we all had such high hopes of this show and this couple.  Your version of the aftermath of that declaration was quite endearing.  Viplav showed maturity in giving Dhani her time and space to digest what he had proclaimed to all of Benares. 👍🏼  Their friendship was as beautiful as their love story.  Loved reading something on this magnetic couple after a very long time! ❤️

Dazz🤗 Yes miss them sooo much 😭 as you said their friendship was as beautiful as love😳
but that friendship got lost somewhere in between or was not shown what with all the unnecessary dramas😕 And this makes me want to fill the gap sometimes when i watch their initial interactions😊

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written chapter, Avani!
Dhani was so hesitant to accept Vip's love..I don't think I will come across such beautiful love story again.
With this I want to watch the series again.
Please write whenever you get chance or feel like writing. Thanks for sharing the story with us!
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Originally posted by: amivp

Beautifully written chapter, Avani!

Dhani was so hesitant to accept Vip's love..I don't think I will come across such beautiful love story again.
With this I want to watch the series again.
Please write whenever you get chance or feel like writing. Thanks for sharing the story with us!

Ami🤗 Yes its such an endearing love story with such an endearing couple. Can never get bored of IKRS and ViDha😃