Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Now what?? Another kank or EK flick??

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Anticipation for future episodes : So far this show not only lack reality but also originality on to a whole new dimension hence not expecting anything original.

1.Since everything is now going at the light of the speed so, I am just anticipating now hopw they do not show both women as pregnant by the same man!!!

2. Or, Same cliche like killing any of the character (Either Mauli or Nandini) during any accident, childbirth etc...Then other one raise that child!!! ðŸ¥±

3. On the other hand, Mauli leaving both of them and Kunal struggling through his career while he marries Nandini yet lives in his divine love paradise without remorse + some cliche financial loss would be the worst ending ever!!

4. God forbid the endings with time leaps as Ekta kapoor shows with Mauli's children meeting Kunan children, later trying to reunite the three!!!

5. Last one... The famous KANK way in twisted modified version. Nandini leaving Kunal and Mauli alone(she can give birth to Kunal's child, maybe take that child with her or give it to Mauli)..Then Kunal staying alone and later he finds Nandini...Yeah you basically got what I mean!!! Again the cliche approach to justify the EMA!!!

In conclusion , I would ingeminate, A sensitive taboo topic like Extra-Marital Affair, with an amazingly dedicated outstanding cast needed to be handled,explored much delicately and wisely which creatives have been failing ever since and going downhill only!!! Want hardcore grey shades by the leads, not something halfway twisting cs!

First that rain dance, then the Starting of the official EMA and within one week this sudden fornication! Followed by the justification & glorification of a punishable crime like adultery!!

This show indeed had potential to build a fantastic plot but sadly fails majorly on the very roots!! The way things have been shaping up just for the cheap hunger of winning TRP battles, Nandini's fate seems really cloudier. But they need to realize if script is zero these cheap trp tricks won't work for longer!!!

Do share your views about upcoming plots...

Thank you and regards!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like the expression speed of light- this is. Called a hookup. No love.
About possible ending, I myself made a post saying that N should be independent but I have no hope for her. She and kunal must pay for what they did and they must live guilt ridden forever.
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
May b mang bharo sajna way..it was a film with jeetendra rekha and mousumi chatterjee..rekha died at the end and jeetendra filled her mang after her death..and her baby raised by jeetendra and mousumi..mousumi forgave jeetendra
chulbuliladki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this will go the original Silsila way with Kunal and Mouli reconciling and Nandini going away. That is the feeling I have been getting off late from the episodes
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Another possibility nandini turns negative or grey character becomes pocessive of Kunal and going insane for him... Ofcourse Kunal is to blame for this 
chotiasha thumbnail
Can anyone tell me KANK's story?
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
in KANK film after consummation maya was extremely guilty not like nandini who is on cloud nine & problems were shown in marriages 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

in KANK film after consummation maya was extremely guilty not like nandini who is on cloud nine & problems were shown in marriages 

yes maya was extremely guilty and later when she met riya maya could  not look into riya's eyes.But here nandini has no guilt.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ silpa Maya never shed unnecessary tears 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ending should ve mauli eventually finding a perfect guy for her
And kunal realising it is lust but he can't get rid if nandhini I and staying with her in unhappy married life with her and cheating her with other women and nandhini knowing it but  tolerating all this nonsense bcos she has no way outside the marriage 
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago