Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After feeling stressful for mouli which actually she should be doing for herself by now these posts are relief to read
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya2025.

๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note,there are aunties,who does get or take inspired by such shows.I don't know what the CVS were thinking while conceptualizing such a show and how few audiences are saying oh it's different,1sf time it's shown from a EMA couple pov (?๐Ÿค”) etc,A character like Nandini who has suffered  physical violence,  miscarriage etc doing such a thing to the woman who is her BFF   let that even be,a person who helped her to get through such a bad phase-she is giving all the woman who's been through such pain still trying to be strong a really bad name.
Nandini can love,have sex,babies,new life but at least apni best friend k pati ko sodh deti..
Oh before I forget and they start accusing me for not mentioning Kunal,100 out of 98 percent men are _____,whatever adjective suits your taste ,filll in the blank with it.A man like Kunal deserve nothing.. A wife like Mauli he doesn't deserve.

I dont even know how some ppl r seeing pyaar in his eyes. All I c is lust & desire. Not tat desire is wrong. But just dont call it love for god's sake ๐Ÿฅฑ
shamil thumbnail
 you must come up with these daily dose of entertainment. or do u?? I must stalk u then ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by shamil - 5 years ago
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: DracarysTrio

More questions
1 Why was Kunal putting the jacket around him closely when he saw Nandini in the morning, was he trying to protect himself from her?

2 why was he so disappointed, wasn't Forbidden fruit tasty enough?

3 How come the paint in Ganesha idol were all dried up in an hour? Does Nandini radiates too much heat?

4 If she is good source of heat then can we use her to produce electricity?

@bold - I was thinking the same๐ŸคฃHe looked really disappointed.๐Ÿ˜†
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Hmmm.

Mhare ko banda Christian Grey Lgta Se.

But wo bi km se km better tha.

I dont read those shit but I guess he was still loyal 2 the heroine, No?
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

you love pink. don't you?
bolo bolo! tell tell!
admit it๐Ÿ˜†.

howlarious post!

one more Kostin!
ganpati bappa must be so confusiya gaye that what if cross connection of wishes happen and stork visits the innocent soul's house?
K babu will have a heart seizure.๐Ÿ˜ˆ.
phir the true love couple can start explaining their juzzbaat to K's family and society and courts.

Arrey nahin yaar, my fav color is Black. But pink is the fav of our fav doctor sahab ๐Ÿ˜†
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Please answer my kostins as well..

1. When will we finally see Lord K's legal and illegal offsprings. The rate at which he is going there must be dozens spread over Mumbai. 
2. Did they use protection? If so was Lord K or innocent N already armed with it? 
Or did they use the morning after pill? If so when did Lord K suggest it, before or after or during early morning dates?
3. Which innocent animal will be killed next time and which God will be blamed this time when Lord K and innocent N end up in bed?

Gng by M's prayer to Bappaji I am anticipating a Baby track soon ๐Ÿ˜ก
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amortentia15

Okay me ijj also posing a kosten since everyone is...

Did Rajdeep, one of the devils in the trio leave his brain with the women he carries on his juzzbaat business with...
Why didnt he take pics for ganpatti bappa, shiv ji and lord vishnu's sake...(banjaaran thats your influence on me)๐Ÿ˜† of our divine couple strolling in the garden...
I wish a bumble bee stung K's bum...saala juzzbaat waha hi nikal jaate...๐Ÿ˜ก

I think he might ve. CVs might show it as a damakka episode where he tries 2 defame the Jazbaat couple.
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Housekeeper Kunal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I love your postsโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Medical treatment ke siva baaki sabhi kaam karte hain apna doctor sahab ๐Ÿฅฑ
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..silverlotus..

After feeling stressful for mouli which actually she should be doing for herself by now these posts are relief to read

I just hope the CVs dont make her dumb or evil/jealous vamp ๐Ÿ˜ก
Previous
1 2 3