Re: Actors vs characters

Posted: 5 years ago
I am die hard fan of certain actors but I hated khilji in a recent movie. I felt like shooting him. I hated SRK in Anjam. Actors are meant to hate the characters. One day in Mumbai I met Mr Prem Chopra I was a college going student and I told him I cannot get over the fact you abused so many women though it is in films. He told me it is a Big compilmwnt for me as a actor.
So if N s character is shown as negative abusing her is a choice which cannot be denied. She cannot be set on Devi alter. In the movie arth shabna ajmi s character told the other woman ek biwi ko bahut sare Roop lena chahiye bistar mein R ka and usi jaga mere kami hein.
Isme itni hype hone ka keya hein
Basically praising N means you cannot get over the real life person.
The actress is doing good job because hatred comes from th core of the Edited by IDO20 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very well explained.. which character deserves hatred why can't we hate them if they are wrong.. dhrasti is doing her job perfectly that's why people hating her ..no need to justified her character by supporting a morally and legally both wrong thing..
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

DD is a classical beauty right
Beautiful , deep eyes , well kept figure and lovely hair
Every thing about her is "marvelous"
She is great actress too

Aditi is cutie
She is very sweet ...
Terrific actress too

SA is fine but some time Kunal get in to my nerves
Started to watch this because watched MATSH earlier !

Actors are doing their jobs nothing else
All of them ( entire cast ) are great that is the only thing good in this whole creepy show