Debate Mansion

Is India Forums anti India/ Hindu? - Page 2

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: WakeUpIndia

Thanks! Yes, it was posted in Debate Mansion. I don't understand why it's removed. However I can see the black magic advertisements still in the Debate Mansion. My topic on other hand is a potential topic to debate also

But you posted it in Bolly section, not here.
Edited by souro - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting that you managed to find it ...
So now the controversy can be sorted out. Looks like posted in the wrong sectionEdited by Summer3 - 5 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souro

But you posted it in Bolly section, not here.

I had seen it in DM. Either a double post in DM as well as Bolly section or someone shifted it from DM to Bolly section.
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Angie_

I had seen it in DM. Either a double post in DM as well as Bolly section or someone shifted it from DM to Bolly section.

Are you absolutely sure you saw it here? Cos I didn't trash any such topic as far as I remember. Although a CM or a GM can do it, but they usually don't do such things.
_Angie_ thumbnail

Are you absolutely sure you saw it here? Cos I didn't trash any such topic as far as I remember. Although a CM or a GM can do it, but they usually don't do such things.

Absolutely. 

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I stalk a lot of forums. As far as I remember,the thread was posted both in DM and Bollywood.
On Topic: Twitter, FB or even IF for that matter are left leaning. Even I see that a lot of topics which bash India are still there while that praising India are closed. Anyways TM you can post that topic here once againEdited by Girl_InMedicine - 5 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It happened again
As usual threads about rape incidents were opened in BW forum, even though it had no BW/movie connection - the Indian incident thread was locked but the other threads disappeared 

Those threads were filled with moral policing by members telling how wrong it was to make such threads about other countries
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
I think it is to give respect to diversity. Living in such a diverse country with diverse cultures, ethnicities, languages and religions. It is a soft spot to create havoc and fights amongst many different parties that could be easily use to make a propaganda. 
Umm I highly doubt it ðŸ˜•
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Hindu and India are two separate things. Indeed Hinduism originated in India and India has the most Hindu populations than any country. But, Hinduism still persists in some other countries too like for example, Nepal and Bali and then there is this one city in Vietnam who had predominantly Hindu population with Bali apart from India. 

We must also remember that India apart from the fact that it is predominantly populated with Hindu populations is a diverse country with a lot of religions that is accepted and legalized by the law. India has the second largest Muslim populations in the world after Indonesia. India also has a lot of other religion like Christianity, Buddhist, Sikh, Jainism, Bahai faith and many others.