Opposites Attract||Chapt 20 pg 18||13th August - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Great going!! Please update soon!
Chapter 4

Loved Zara's thoughts! she is slowly and steadily falling for Kabir! glad that her thoughts on Kabeer are changing! 

Kabeer's dilemma well portrayed! I did not like that he married Zara just to become Shehar Qazi!! hate his dad for this! 

did his dad not once think of Zara? how can he tell Kabeer that he can lead his life how he wants after he becomes Shehar Qazi? what about Zara? she is being used!!! 

is fulfilling his dad's dream more important to Kabeer?

Zara has a right to know before she falls deeply for Kabeer! he is in a catch 24 situation! what will he do?

at least Kabeer and Zara are working on their marriage! 

liked seeing the closeness between them! Zara will be shattered knowing the truth! 

Rukhsar should just leave Kabeer alone! Zeenath was right! 

Rukhsar is only hurting herself!! does Kabeer like her? 

great that Rukhsar saw the lipstick smudge on Kabeer!! hope she decides to move on! 

I do not want Kabeer to distance himself from Zara! 

thanks for the quick update! 

Best Part - Zara and Kabeer sleeping in each other's arms

Worst Part - the reason that Kabeer married her!
>>> Next Page >>>
Edited by LilMissBossy - 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey lovely updates so far...
Just came across this and I'm actually enjoying reading it and I think you update quickly too so even better ;)

Would love to read your take on the show 

Also why don't you upload this in the official index for FF/SS/OS? 

That way people can more easily access it... 
Thanks for the update dear. I just loved zara's bold avtar .Update soon dear. ðŸ˜Š
Chapter 5

As I thought, Zara has fallen in love with Kabeer! Did not expect Kabeer to become Nayab Qazi so soon! what will Kabeer do now? 

I did not like Rukhsar's reaction! will she get Kabeer? curious about Rukhsar and Kabeer! 

Loved how Zara wishes him! can understand his reaction! enjoyed their banter! wow Zara teasing Kabeer! 

great seeing them some what comfortable around each other! 

Like Zara's name for Kabeer! adore her possessiveness of him! omg Zara kissed Kabeer's cheek! 

Zara and Reema share a lovely bond! at least now Reema knows that Zara and Kabeer are working on their marriage! 

will wait for next
Originally posted by Chillichick

Hey lovely updates so far...
Just came across this and I'm actually enjoying reading it and I think you update quickly too so even better ;)

Would love to read your take on the show 

Also why don't you upload this in the official index for FF/SS/OS? 

That way people can more easily access it... 

Thanks, I hadn't really thought of that. I'll post the link on the index. 

Thank you for reading ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by ANGEL_ANAYA

Superb update soon

Thank you for commenting ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by asya04

Thanks for the update dear. I just loved zara's bold avtar .Update soon dear. ðŸ˜Š

I'm so pleased that you're loving a bold Zara. I like females being strong and bold ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ hence Zara is my favourite (before her talaq n qurbani). Hope we'll see the return of the strong independent Zara once again soon. ðŸ˜³