Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Was waiting on your update before calling it a day, the way things are on the show, your story is giving me some solace, atleast here they are together and happy, and please don't bring in Ruksaar between them or else I'll really have to quit.
asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I was egarly waiting for ur update. I m just loving this romantic side of kabeer. So, zara is praising miru. My guess is she will propose miru-ruk marriage. Update soon plz.
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I'll be late in commenting as I'll be seeing it quite late!

Brilliant update... But honestly seeing the posts on what's happening I'm just losing the motivation to even try and come on the forum in between my schedule... 

I still was hoping somewhere deep down that the makers wouldn't do such a despicable thing but I guess that's what you get when you're watching Indian Soaps. All sorts of scenarios (especially the highly unlikely and weirdest ones) are possible.

Cute update! 
ashiiiii thumbnail
I have never watched the show but started reading this story because i like reading your MG story falling for you and have loved it. Its good that they both have not compramised with their beliefs and have accepted eachother as they are. Dont like Rukhsaar's obsession with Kabeer hopefully she wont create any problems for them.
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice update
Kabeer introduced his wife to miraj, unlike show miraj seems good person here. Kabeer is possessive husband πŸ˜Š, he dint like his wife praising other man, ..kabeer saab jaal gayen😊

chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for your daily updates your stories are what is making me come to the forum n keep me goin..u express things so well...your story makez my made anyday much much better than the pathetic track of isa these days...which has made be stop watching the show...but each day i look forward for your updates
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 15

Love how ZaBeer relationship is progressing! enjoyed the morning romance! great seeing them so happy! may the always be so happy! but what will happen when Zara finds out the real reason that Kabeer married her?

glad that Shahbaz agreed for Rukhsar's marriage! but will Rukhsar agree?

Adore the bond between Ayesha and her daughter in laws! can understand Zeenath's tension regarding Rukhsar! 

liked that Kabeer is thinking about Zara! great that they will not let their views come between their personal life! 

nice of Kabeer to invite Miraj for dinner! 

why does Kabeer want Zara to pay using his card and not take money from his dad?

Finally Zara meets Miraj!

wow Kabeer is so jealous and possessive! 

teriaahatein thumbnail
H, I'm new to this forum and this show in general tbh. I've never seen the actual show and knew about it from people I follow on some social media sites. 
Have been a silent (have liked though  don't know if that counts or not?) reader of this FF, and just wanted to drop a message to say thank you for all hard work and effort that goes into making this! 

Love how despite their differences, they both love each other and how the characters are written - truly wonderful ^__^ Keep up the lovely work ❀️ N xxx
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ananhita

Was waiting on your update before calling it a day, the way things are on the show, your story is giving me some solace, atleast here they are together and happy, and please don't bring in Ruksaar between them or else I'll really have to quit.

Lol don't worry about Rukhsar. 

Villains never win in my stories πŸ˜†

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: asya04

I was egarly waiting for ur update. I m just loving this romantic side of kabeer. So, zara is praising miru. My guess is she will propose miru-ruk marriage. Update soon plz.

Thank you so much πŸ˜³

We don't often get a romantic understanding mature Kabeer in the show so having to compensate by writing on such a Kabeer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†