Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved the update! ❤️

Finally we get to see Ruksaar being given what she actually deserves. 

It felt nice for a change to see Kabir so assertive and dedicated to his relationship. 

Wonder what Ruksaar has planned now that Kabir turned her down.

I guess the day Zara gets pregnant will be like the biggest shock for Ruksaar. Probably then she'll realise that Kabir is now a married man. 😉

And what's with the precap being unromantic? Especially after Kabir says "Aaj raat dikhata hoon" mischieviously? 
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
All the parts are amazing. So cute :)
Eagerly waiting for upcoming parts

Great work (y)
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 11 : Unromantic

Zeenath stared helplessly as Rukhsar sobbed cradling her knees together.

"How could he say that, bhajjo? How could he say that... Zara and he belong together?" Rukhsar cried. "I've loved him since I was young, I dedicated into becoming the girl he wanted. My world revolved around Kabeer, only. Nothing else mattered to me, so why? Why did this happen to me?" she climbed out of the bed grabbing Zeenath's arms. "Bhajjo, Allah ne mere saat aisa kyun kiya? Maine zindagi mein sirf Kabeer ko manga tha. Sirf Kabeer chahiye ta toh phir... phir kyun nahi mila?"

"Rukhsar" Zeenath cupped her sister's cheek. "Everyone has a name in their destiny, Kabeer isn't in yours" she softly informed.

"Nahi, nahi, bhajjo. Aise mat kahiye" Rukhsar shook her head.

"Listen to me" Zeenath brought her closer and enveloped her arms around Rukhsar, "I'm going to find someone just like Kabeer, he's going to love you, he's going to shower with all the happiness".

"No" Rukhsar pulled away angrily. "Hume sirf aur sirf Kabeer chahiye".

"Rukhsar!" Zeenath raised her voice angrily.

"Main aapki baat nahi sunungi bhajjo" Rukhsar shook her head vehemently.

Zeenath looked shocked at her sister, Rukhsar tended to usually understand once she was explained lovingly but even now she hasn't let go of the idea of becoming Kabeer's wife. She turned and walked out of the room and bumped into Zara.

"Oh, sorry bhabhi" Zara apologised.

Zeenath nodded slowly, she glanced over her shoulder at her sister's room then turned to Zara who started walking away. "Zara" she called out.

"Ji bhabhi?" Zara turned around looking curiously.

"Come with me, I want to speak to you" she said and headed up the stairs with Zara following her.

"Zara... Zara" Kabeer called out checking their bedroom, he checked the next room then checked the bathroom but his wife was nowhere to be found. "Yeh Zara kahan chali gayi itne raat ko..." he murmured to himself. He pulled out his phone dialling her number and walked out of their room. "Alina, tumhari bhabhi kahan hai?" he asked as she walked past.

"Pata nahi" Alina shrugged.

"She's not even answering her phone" Kabeer sighed pocketing his phone. "Ammi..." he called Ayesha as she walked into the dining area.

"Haan bete" Ayesha smiled.

"Where's Zara? I can't find her anywhere. She hasn't gone out with Reema again has she?"

"No, she's gone to see her parents".

"Why?" he frowned.

"Does she need a reason to visit her parents?" Ayesha chuckled.

"No... I didn't mean it like that" Kabeer shook his head. "It's nearly 9pm, when does she plan to come home?" he glanced at his watch. "I tried calling, she isn't answering".

"She said she'll call you when she's ready to come home" Ayesha informed. "I didn't allow her to go until she promised to call you when she wants to come home" she smiled.

Kabeer nodded gratefully, he didn't want his wife injuring herself again since she's gotten better. He then excused himself and retreated to his bedroom.

Kabeer laid the prayer mat out and offered his Maghrib namaaz, after he finished he lifted his hands seeking guidance in how to help Rukhsar, Rukhsar was going to destroy herself and her future if she continued to assume he was going to marry her. He wanted to help her move on and save her from herself. He then thanked Almighty for writing Zara in his taqdeer, unwittingly she's become a part of his life and he couldn't imagine a life without her. He prayed that he and Zara come to accept each other as they are and he wished the differences in their views wouldn't be an obstacle.

Ameen he brushed his hands over his face and head. He stood walking over to the side lifting the Quran and returned to the prayer mat. He sat down with a cushion on his lap and placed the Quran atop of the cushion and opened it to the page he'd finished off yesterday and started reading from there.

"Are you and Kabeer happy?" Salma asked Zara who'd stretched out on the bed and rested her head on her mother's lap.

"I'm happy" Zara responded. "Kabeer... I think so" she shrugged. She could not answer for Kabeer. "You can ask him when he comes to pick me up" she suggested.

"It's nearly 10, why don't you stay the night?" Salma asked. "Its been so long since you've stayed. And with Ramadhan nearly here, you won't have time for your amma and abba".

"Never" Zara sat up facing her mother, "I'll always have time for you and abba. This is my first Ramadhan, Ammi was suggested that Kabeer and I come for a weekend to spend Ramadhan with you and abba".

"Ayesha behen said that?" Salma smiled brightly.

"Haan amma" Zara nodded.

"Zara, you're so lucky to have found Ayesha behen as your mother in law. She isn't your mother in law, but your mother" she cradled her daughter's cheek and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Zara agreed nodding her head, she then climbed out of the bed and headed towards her old bedroom recalling she'd left her phone.

"Oh..." Zara murmured noticing the missed calls from Kabeer. She quickly redialled his number and waited for him to answer.

"Assalamu' alaikum, Zara Begum. Have you finally remembered me?" Kabeer questioned before Zara could greet him.

"Wa'alaikum Assalaam, Kabeer" Zara answered. "I don't need to remember anyone who's always in my mind" she shyly added.

Kabeer smiled then cleared his throat, "Begum, I'm upset with you".

"What have I done?" Zara frowned. "I'm not even there and you're getting annoyed" she rolled her eyes.

"Zara, why do you even have a phone if you don't answer your calls? Or even call me?" he questioned grabbing his jacket and slipped into his shoes.

"I left my phone in my old bedroom to charge, and I was with amma in her room" she informed. "Anyway I called to say that..."

"You want me to pick you up" he finished unlocking the car door and climbing inside.

Zara smiled, "Yeah, but if its late for you to come out then I could stay the night..." she teasingly suggested.

"I'm coming" Kabeer replied starting the engine, he connected his phone to the car's Bluetooth and started driving.

"Kabeer, did you miss me?" Zara sat on the bed crossing her legs.

"Should I have missed you? You were only gone a couple of hours" he answered.

"Hayye Allah, what shall I do with you? You're so unromantic" Zara smacked her forehead.

"It's called realism" Kabeer replied. "I had other things on my mind and I came late, so I didn't have time to miss you" he shrugged.

"So unromantic" Zara stated.  

"Okay, Zara Begum. What sort answer were you looking for?"

"Well, you should have said I missed you and I couldn't stop thinking about you".

"That is so cliche" Kabeer laughed. "And you called me unromantic" he continued, "Dil ke dharakne ka sabab yaad aaya, woh teri yaad thi aab yaad aaya"

Zara blushed, "Wah Kabeer Ahmad, aap toh kaafi romantic nikle".

"Begum ko impress karne liye yeh sab karna padhta hai" Kabeer replied playfully. "Accha, Zara. Hum aagaye hain, rakte hain phone" he told her unbuckling his belt and stepped out of the car and walked towards the front door.

Zara excitedly hurried out of the room and headed downstairs, she smiled seeing Kabeer hug her father in greeting and then greeting her mother.

Kabeer smiled at his wife who climbed down the stairs slowly, she stood behind her mother as he exchanged pleasantries with his in laws.

"Kabeer, come inside and sit" Salma gestured to the seating area. "I'll bring some teas".

"Nahi ammi, I don't feel like having tea right now. I'd just eaten a bit ago" he answered.
"Okay, I'll bring you a juice then" Salma smiled to which he nodded politely. "Zara bete, come with me" she called.

Zara frowned, she wanted to sit with Kabeer but followed behind her mother.

"Cut some fruits for Kabeer" Salma pointed.

"He's not going to eat, he just said he's eaten" Zara replied.

"Zara, he's come for the first time since your wedding. Cut the fruits" she pointed.

Zara rolled her eyes and picked a few fruits from the bowl and started cutting it. She then placed the plate of fruits on the tray with two juice glasses and returned to the sitting room.

It seemed Kabeer and her father were deeply discussing some case.

"Qazi saab" Salma called joining Zara's side. "Kabeer miyan has come for the first time, and you're discussing work" she looked disappointedly. "You've had all day to speak about work, no more discussing work" she looked between her husband and son in law.

"Teek hai, teek hai" he held up his hands in surrender. "Kabeer, Bismillah kijiye" Irfan said gesturing to the plates of food.

Precap - Romantic 😳

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please do hit the like and comment 😳😃

Thank you to everyone who's commenting. The responses are massively appreciated. 😳 

I've posted a One Shot - Seducing Mullahji. Please do give it a read as well 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Chillichick thumbnail
If this Zeenat, is any bit like the one on the show then I'm guessing she must be asking Zara to divorce Kabir and give back her sister her "amaanat". 

The same old usual rant where she says - I only have her and this family, you have your entire life before you. Blah blah...

Coming back to the update, hume yeh "unromantic" bhi Manzoor hai 😳

Good to see Kabir actually being thankful for her and probably if it's not too much to hope he may start accepting her for who she is. 

Now eagerly waiting for the next chapter's "Romantic"  
Chillichick thumbnail
Generally what time do you update? I have a presentation tomorrow 🤔 but I honestly can't wait to find out what is stored for them 
Do you update Indian time or a different country's time? 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 11

while I do understand that Rukhsar's is pain, she should accept that Kabeer was never meant to be hers! 

Zeenath was right but Rukhsar is being difficult! 

glad Zeenath confided in Zara! 

great that Kabeer was upset now seeing Zara at home! liked Kabeer's prayer! its nice that he wants to help Rukhsar to move on and thanked the almighty for writing Zara in his life! 

Loved Zara and her mom's conversation...I agree with her that Zara is blessed to have a Ayesha who is her mother than mother in law! 

enjoyed Zara and Kabeer's convo!! I want to see a romantic Kabeer! it was so sweet of Kabeer to talk to Zara while he was driving! 

liked that he respects her family! I think that Salma is wonderful mother in law! 

terrific precap! already waiting! 
Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Chillichick

If this Zeenat, is any bit like the one on the show then I'm guessing she must be asking Zara to divorce Kabir and give back her sister her "amaanat". 

The same old usual rant where she says - I only have her and this family, you have your entire life before you. Blah blah...

Coming back to the update, hume yeh "unromantic" bhi Manzoor hai 😳

Good to see Kabir actually being thankful for her and probably if it's not too much to hope he may start accepting her for who she is. 

Now eagerly waiting for the next chapter's "Romantic"  

Lol I guess I have not given enough hints to Zeenath's character 😆

You shall find out more in the next chapter about her. 😉

If only show Kabeer accepted Z for who she is rather than asking her to drop her usool and change herself. *rolling eyes really hard* 😆
Originally posted by: Chillichick

Generally what time do you update? I have a presentation tomorrow 🤔 but I honestly can't wait to find out what is stored for them 

Do you update Indian time or a different country's time? 

I'm on UK time, and as I'm off work I post updates near midnight or just past... 

From next week, it would be around 7/8pm. 😃
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Chapter 11

while I do understand that Rukhsar's is pain, she should accept that Kabeer was never meant to be hers! 

Zeenath was right but Rukhsar is being difficult! 

glad Zeenath confided in Zara! 

great that Kabeer was upset now seeing Zara at home! liked Kabeer's prayer! its nice that he wants to help Rukhsar to move on and thanked the almighty for writing Zara in his life! 

Loved Zara and her mom's conversation...I agree with her that Zara is blessed to have a Ayesha who is her mother than mother in law! 

enjoyed Zara and Kabeer's convo!! I want to see a romantic Kabeer! it was so sweet of Kabeer to talk to Zara while he was driving! 

liked that he respects her family! I think that Salma is wonderful mother in law! 

terrific precap! already waiting! 

Chetna, as always love reading your comments. Appreciate it massively that you are reading my ZaBeer story even though you've not watched the show. 

Zara's strong headed female character is what drew me, she stands up for her rights and fights for the rights of women.

I really do hope you'll give ISA a chance and watch 😳

Chapter 12 : Romantic

"I don't feel like going home" Zara expressed as Kabeer started driving away.

"You want to stay the night?" Kabeer glanced over for a brief second returning his focus to the road ahead.

"No, I don't mean it like that. I mean like, I don't want to go home to sleep" she responded sparing him a glance.

"You want to go for a drive?" Kabeer questioned stopping at the traffic lights and turned his head to his wife.

"Yes please" Zara nodded eagerly glad he'd caught her hint.

Kabeer chuckled and agreed. So instead of turning left, he continued straight ahead and drove around the quiet roads of Lucknow.  

Their drive wasn't silent with Zara's non-stop chattering, she always had something to say or point out something they'd just past. She rolled down the window unpinning her headscarf letting her hair fall down in long waves and closed her eyes enjoying the feel of the cool wind against her face. Kabeer stole glances of Zara whilst driving silently, he recalled their beginning, their bickering, their dislike for one another's thoughts, the plotting of cancelling the marriage, they'd done so much to stop the wedding but it seemed they were written in each other's destiny. Their thoughts remained the same, but there is a closeness and attraction between them.

Kabeer drove towards the hillside area and parked up.

"Why have you stopped here?" Zara looked around. "You're not going to kill me and dump my body here are you?"

Kabeer stared at her stunned, "Where do you even get such thoughts?" he chuckled climbing out of the car and walked around opening her door when she didn't move.

"Why have you brought me here?" she questioned again not budging from her seat.

"I promise I'm not going to kill you" he placed his hand on his heart. "Now, please come" he held out his hand for her.

Zara sceptically eyed his hand but relented, she took his hand and stepped outside. Kabeer then walked a few feet towards the edge and gestured to Zara to look ahead.

She'd been so worried and concerned, she had not noticed the beauty ahead of her. The entire city was below, lights sparkled, the entire sight before her was so serene and beautiful.

Kabeer smiled, he took a step back admiring her as she stared around in awe, he peeked around ensuring there wasn't anyone but them then slipped his arms around her middle.

Zara gasped taken by surprise and swallowed hard, she turned her head and looked at Kabeer who'd rested his chin on her shoulder tucking her close to him.

She blushed when he'd met her eyes and smiled, she chuckled shyly when he brushed his stubble against her skin burying his face into the hollow of her neck. 

"Kabeer..." she mumbled.

"Hmm..." he hummed and didn't bother opening his eyes, he simply held onto Zara tightly and inhaled her fragrance, her presence blanketing him from everything. He'd had another tough day, the two new cases that had been brought in front of the Sharia board were challenging, atop of that the 3 new investors he'd seen today were not interested in his project as it would not bring in piles of money.

"Koi aajayege" Zara whispered.

"There's no one here, we're alone" he answered.

"I think there's something wrong" Zara said, she turned around facing him and slid her arms around his middle and he placed his arms on her shoulders arching his brows questioningly.

"What's wrong?"

"Did you hit your head on something?" Zara asked pressing her hand to his forehead. "You've not got fever and your skin is cool".

"What are you doing?" Kabeer frowned.

"I'm just checking to see if this is my maulvi or not" Zara smiled.

"Matlab... ke... you're being romantic" she whispered softly.

Kabeer grinned, "Begum, you wanted a romantic didn't you?" he nudged her close playfully.

"I prefer the saru akdu" Zara winked.

Kabeer smiled and pulled her close embracing her tightly in his arms, Zara chuckled and burrowed her face in the hollow of his neck enveloping her arms around his middle.

Kabeer and Zara lay on the bonnet of their car in each other's arms staring at the night sky.

"Kabeer" Zara turned to face him recalling a conversation she'd had earlier.

"Hmm?"

"Zeenath bhabhi said something today about Rukhsar..."

"I don't want to think of Rukhsar right now" Kabeer shook his head.

"Suno toh..." Zara requested.

"Okay, fine..." he sighed.

"Kabeer, Rukhsar is adamant and she's... she's expressed to Zeenath bhabhi she will only be yours..." Zara paused seeing Kabeer glare. "Well, you know what I mean. She's obsessed and Zeenath bhabhi wants that you find someone for her quickly. Someone who'd take her mind off from you and shower her with so much happiness and love" she continued.  

"I was thinking the same" Kabeer sat upright. "Maybe if she's settled down, she'd overcome whatever is going on in her head".

"Do you think getting her married would work?" Zara sat up placing her hand on his shoulder. "Do you think she'd be able to forget you so easily?"

"I really don't know" Kabeer answered dejectedly. "She's going to ruin herself and her future if she continues like this so we're going to have to do something" he turned to Zara hopefully.

"We will" Zara nodded in agreement.

Kabeer glanced at his watch and called it a night, they both returned to their respective seats and he drove them home.

Zara and Kabeer both halted in surprise when they entered their bedroom. Zara was first to move, she moved to the bed and looked at the cut up pictures of their wedding scattered all over the bed. Neither of them had any doubts and knew only Rukhsar would have done this.

Zara touched the photos and looked at Kabeer, he crouched down in front of her taking her hands in his.

"I'll see to her in the morning, and we'll get copies made for your album" he gestured to the shredded photographs.

Zara sighed heavily, Kabeer laced their fingers together dropping a peck on her knuckles and stood with her. "Go and change, I'll clear this up" he told her.

She nodded though with a heavy heart, she grabbed her night clothes and walked into the bathroom to change. Kabeer grabbed the scattered photos and threw them into the bin promising to deal with Rukhsar in the morning. She had no right to enter their bedroom nor go snooping let alone cut up their wedding photographs.

Their night would have ended happily had they not returned to this mess left by Rukhsar.

Precap - Sach ya Jhoot

Edited by LilMissBossy - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS