I really enjoyed the sex scene

madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
We were gearing towards this scene from day 1.it was just a matter of when.The timing might be a little off.But they were feeling it and as adults they wanted to take it a bit further which they did. Trauma is the best time to have sex.your body craves relief from the torture it has been out through and the high it gets with sex always calms the  person down.
After reaching the point of no return,there was no turning back.what started as a consolation turned into raging fire.Wush they could have shown a little bit more.but I loved the feeling they were going through.
It was very nice and satisfying.Hooe they do it without any baggage of trauma,sadness and distress.just coming together due to attraction.
Overall one hell of a scene and I loved it.
Edited by madlal - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope they used protection tho because I am not at all in the mood for a pregnancy drama 
madlal thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

I hope they used protection tho because I am not at all in the mood for a pregnancy drama 

Me too.I too dont want pregnancy track.i know they will not have one as Drashti will not act as a mom.
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well its going to be pregnancy drama in future for sure as Mauli planning a baby but instead Nandini got pregnant.

She lost her baby before so there will more connection there. Mauli goin to have huge setback with news as it is second shock she'll get after their affair news.

Not back to back but sure after sometime.
vani.jug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

I thought that's where they were headed with this. I was thinking since Mauli wants to get pregnant and now kunan had sex...those two things might be connected. Maybe surrogacy or bachaa daan, as is usually shown in tv serials
IHaveAQuestion thumbnail
in between one couple, sex is shown only once. after that either their romance dies or they separate. lets see if we are lucky enough to witness and enjoy their second sex lol Edited by IHaveAQuestion - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is funny that CVs show physical relationship between Kunal and Nandini when atmosphere was so dangerous and horror ful

which couple think about physical relationship in such condition except 8 th ajube Kunal and Nandini ?
madlal thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

it is funny that CVs show physical relationship between Kunal and Nandini when atmosphere was so dangerous and horror ful

which couple think about physical relationship in such condition except 8 th ajube Kunal and Nandini ?

The highest pregnancy rate is immediately after a calamity, like war, earthquake and such. It is human nature to seek out consolation. I think here too it is the same way. Nandini wanted some assurance that she is still capable of being human and the only person who can give any type of solace was Kunal and lucky for him, he was there at the right time.
madlal thumbnail

Originally posted by: IHaveAQuestion

in between one couple, sex is shown only once. after that either their romance dies or they separate. lets see if we are lucky enough to witness and enjoy their second sex lol

so true.I think Nandini is going to turn possesive and try to keep Kunal with her.BUt Kunal will start feeling guilty as he got what he wanted.He may still love her,but he feels his rightful place is next to Mauli.Then the tug of war begins with Nandini and Kunal,While she tries to keep him chained to her with sex.Hopefully we get to see another sensual one rather than one we saw with gulit and trauma.