Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunal Nandini turned darker no more grey

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello guys
I posted long back on this forum i mean i stopped making main posts in this forum after baba made nandini realised his feelings.I stopped connecting to nandini's character and also stopped watching show and even stopped reading wu .But as i m drashti fan so i keep getting news of this show on my fb timeline.I also stalk this forum time to time.And i came to know about nandini and kunal karnama from today's episode .For me they are no more grey characters and they hv become darker and that too darker that they are beyond redemption.It's request to cvs that don't try to white wash these two charcters futhermore.They need to face consequences and plz don't try to glorify EMA in name of destiny or God.EMA is real problem and so are its consequences.Don't paint such characters in good light becoz whether you believe it not celbs shows do affect common ppl and they really do get inspire and relate with what is shown in name of entertainment.Kunal and Nandini kind of ppl do exsist in this world for godsake and don't encourage such ppl by glorifying ema in mame of jazzbat.Don't use destiny to justify cheaters.Cheating is criminal offence don't give it jazzbat name .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post. I agree. The least they can do is Kunan getting punished for their sins. Jazbaat and love ke naam pe sab kuch nahi chal sakta.
Yes TV se ppl do get affected. If they whitewash Kunan, a very wrong msg goes out. 
And finally there shld be justice 4 Mauli. Uski kyaa gali thi.
BTW wecome back. Its nice to see ur posts

Edited by intruderfast - 5 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Expression on their faces
Lust ,horny ...blood altogether it was sickening
With clearly showing "ultimate betrayal"
Just too much
Shameless , characterles and HEARTLESS
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly am glad to see fans like u ...seen many here like u who have called out d bs 
agree to everything u say ...yes entertainment industry does affect d normal life ...kunal has neva been grey lol for me he neva had any character cause his actions were always baseless ...nandini is one character who seemed to have some ground at d start but went on a downhill so fast it stunned everyone 

My pov is d makers should cut d bs nd stop dis show 

Again an amazing post 
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jess_Ru

Firstly am glad to see fans like u ...seen many here like u who have called out d bs

agree to everything u say ...yes entertainment industry does affect d normal life ...kunal has neva been grey lol for me he neva had any character cause his actions were always baseless ...nandini is one character who seemed to have some ground at d start but went on a downhill so fast it stunned everyone

Again an amazing post

It really affects
Some women may not help deserving abused victims
...they will just close eyes
It is a terrible thing what makes have done
Originally posted by: intruderfast

Excellent post. I agree. The least they can do is Kunan getting punished for their sins. Jazbaat and love ke naam pe sab kuch nahi chal sakta.

Yes TV se ppl do get affected. If they whitewash Kunan, a very wrong msg goes out. 
And finally there shld be justice 4 Mauli. Uski kyaa gali thi.
BTW wecome back. Its nice to see ur posts

Thanks for welcome😊
Yep they should be shown punished for their sins because its no more mistake it is sin and crime to cheat your partner and they should face the consequences of this.Call me sadistic nothing in this world can make me sympathise nandini from now neither rajdeep torture or anything so cvs better stop playing their victim card 4 nandini.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Thanks for welcome😊

Yep they should be shown punished for their sins because its no more mistake it is sin and crime to cheat your partner and they should face the consequences of this.Call me sadistic nothing in this world can make me sympathise nandini from now neither rajdeep torture or anything so cvs better stop playing their victim card 4 nandini.

Honestly--This 2 need  punishment for breaking trust of  Her friend and his wife

Excellent post@ TM
silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After the two get their due from karma, cvs please move on with the story of mouli.
Originally posted by: Jess_Ru

Again an amazing post 

See i m fan of drashti not nandini because drashti is real and nandini is just a character.Although drashti is playing nandini very well that's why ppl are hating her becoz whatever script she is given she is doing it brillantly no doubt in it.But here i m talking about nandini she is just fictional character whom i can't relate with becoz she is cheater and characterless.My only complain from cvs don't try to white wash nandini.Nandini hv negetive shades and drashti is playing it well .so it's just thing i know where to draw line bw real and reel..Thanks for appreciating me.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back again.
Agree to every word you said. But I think writers & makers are smoking weed. In a different world to listen to this one.