•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Mauli is about to discover Nandini's secret when a call comes about his brother's wedding and Mauli leaves. 

Kunal is with Nandini having a pleasant time when he gets a call from Mauli.

At home Mauli's mother is livid with her son and constantly rebukes and throws profanities on her daughter in law. She defames her and keeps on bashing her own son when Mauli reach and tries to calm her mother down. But she is adamant and denies to be calmed. At that moment Kunal drops in and manoeuvres his mother-in-law with examples of love. He keeps on telling how love gives us strength and how Love is never right or wrong but is just Love. Society may tag it, give it names but it is always pure in its form. Mauli is moved and his words touch her deep ingrained emotions. Her heart melts at the sight of Kunal speaking of the power of Love as she thinks it's their love that has given him the inspiration. But unfortunately when Kunal speaks it's entirely out of his love for Nandini. In his imagination Nandini holds the candle and is the reason he tells so much about love in such a length and depth. All his deep observations regarding love radiates from the single fact which is Nandini. 

Unaware of all this however Mauli is happy and satisfaction covers her face. Her mother too melts and is convinced. But when she refuses to accept them without a proper marriage Kunal at once promise to make arrangements and just like a responsible son he does manage everything. 

Mauli is all dressed and ready for the temple wedding when beautifully clad Nandini comes there. She elongates her warm wishes and tries to talk to Mauli but Mauli does not return her emotions and stands there with a straightface. She doesn't show any feelings. But being a sensitive person herself Nandini is always careful about how others feel. Even the smallest of shift in emotion doesn't miss her eyes. At once she locates the difference in Mauli's indifferent behaviour and finds out about it. 

Mauli doesn't hide. She states the true fact of her annoyance. Why she is angry with Nandini she makes that clear. Nandini knows her fear has materialised. She is scared that Mauli had found the truth of her's and Kunal's relationship. Kunal too looks stunned and afraid. Well to be honest Kunal chodo ki tarha idhar Udhar dekh raha tha. He was guilt ridden and fearful. I didn't feel the slightest bit bad for him rather I felt angry. He looks like he has committed a crime (in the eyes of the society it is crime) and is afraid of the sentence. My question if he so believes that love is not wrong and their love is chaste why then is there so much guilt in his eyes? And if he knows what he is doing is wrong then why aren't he trying to suppress it? Why push Nandini to accept her feelings? Why doesn't he just let her go and find her life elsewhere? I have said it before and I will say it again, Kunal ought to have set her free keeping his love to himself. That way their love would have gained much more depth and beauty. It would have bagged respect too. But this way hiding things from Mauli, creating lies, making Nandini's situation worse-- won't do any good. It will only make things worse and gather more people against their love. It will garner hatred rather than respect in my opinion.

Besides doesn't he realise that all his acts will only throw Nandini in more problem? Because at the end it all falls on the girl. None blames the guy but the girl.

Anyway going back to the main topic--

Mauli have not found out the entire truth and that hugely relieves Kunal. Nandini understands it and forms another lie to save her relationship with Mauli. It is clear that she doesn't want to lose Mauli at any cost and gets desperate to prove the situation of why she did what she did. Mauli believes her instantly and forgives her too. Nandini though receives her forgiveness but inwardly she shrinks and her guilt gnaws at her eating her up. Kunal does realise her state of mind and expresses the same.

Mauli's mother stops Nandini from going inside and abuses her verbally. She mistreats and defames her in every way possible, thrashing comments at her for decking up inspite of her broken marriage. She further tells her she had been left by her husband when Kunal protests and corrects saying it's her who has left her husband. At that Mauli's mother further insults her for breaking her own home at which Kunal again raises protest but nothing is able to stop her. Kunal keeps trying to protect her but Mauli's mom infuriated and intolerant-- does not control her tongue in the least. She is not affected at all. She keeps on attacking Nandini in the meanest way possible. Nandini shaken to the core,thronged with insult runs from there. 

At her house a vulnerable and broken Nandini pulls out every jewelery from her body and breaks down. She is shattered. A pain gets more larger and the bruise more swore when the person attacking your integrity is a woman herself. There is no pain bigger for a woman than being bruised by another woman. Hence Nandini's Pain is profound and deep. Her suffering makes us tremble. We feel her pain more acutely. She tries to erase every form of ornament as they feel like thorns pricking her flesh. The  belief grows that whatever adorns her beauty if taken, could erase the suffering too and hence she takes them off.

But there's more waiting for her. Shock abhi baki tha . As Nandini dashes on the floor-- Red crimson which is BLOOD trickles down her forehead and we shiver. It is the most frightening scene to be seen on a drama ever! The symbolism is there again. The red signifies Life and Death both. Nandini through it gets the message of being tied with Rajdeep as long as she Lives by kumkum which is the marital Chain and Death is the only way that she could escape the "marital" shackle ever in this lifetime. Means her life and death both are in his hands alone. Rajdeep is her destiny, her cage and her end. It has become galey ka fanda for her and will continue to be no matter how much she struggles. It's gory and terrible. Rongtey kharey hogaye humarey. Nandini is horror struck. She never expected such a scenario. Her heart begins to beat faster. Like an injured bird she writhes and flutters her wings that wanted to fly so badly. The fallen feathers of a dead bird are the symbol of her wings that has been cut off brutally. Her dream of flying has been severed.

Nandini becomes nervy and her will power crumbles in front Rajdeep's hideous conspiracy and malignant act of Violence. 

Rajdeep is successful in his attempt of taking the living daylight out of her. Poor poor Nandini! :(

Now whatever happens is going to be changing the entire course of action.

DD was exceptional in the last scene. 👏
I am so glad she took up this role! No one would have done more justice to it.👏

Please share your thoughts. If you want you can write in Hindi too. I don't mind language. Just share what went through your mind after you have watched it.

Take care. With love! ❤️

Brilliant pist dear👏sab kuch tho apne keh diya ab me kya bolo😆 per yes dd is just superb fantastic 👏 vo last scene is so scary😒 waiting for tonight .Once again nice post😊
agree ... it best to let her go because both will never reach anywhere with it better end it and cherish it in heart only
I am so glad too that DD took up this role ..she was indeed exceptional in that scene 👏
Uff what a scary scene it was n it was so painful to watch ..
Yet DD's mindblowing act n expressions left me speechless..
I wish she stay strong and think about again what is going on and take some strong step against Rajdeep too..
Felt so bad for Nandini..a bird trying to fly but again n again falling ..
Awesome post dear.⭐️

Lovely post as usual, i will details  later .but in short, u have explained everything. This episode 
Nadu don't  like lie but doing it for kunal.
Today she even gave complaining  look to kunal as she was on guilt  that she is lieing  to Molly, which she never wanted.kunal undetstood ,Express  nadu didn't  talk anyword on that to kunal, whole time when she was walking towards  temple she reminded molly sentence,  i really want to see molly anger more on kunal than nadu, nadu has no one other than molly, she has only true relation which she can enjoy openly that is molly friendship ,which she don't  want to loose .The way she was hugging  n crying  its show molly friendship  is very imp for her, but helpless ,as kunal cant give any name to this relation ,even he is more concern and care her  and love her so much but can't give respect in society, i want self talk from kunal side soon what he want, so nadu will not able to open to this relation , every time she will goahead in this relation, she will not able to enjoy, she will feel bad  and will be in tears i too want him to let her go. do nav main safer nahi ker sakta,  i know for nadu little  bit happiness  like  Kunal Love her that feelig itself is so big  as she has nothing to enjoy in her life, 

Your symbol are true but i don't want it to be true, as nadu doesnot deserve this. rajdeep deserve  worst,  She is Like a bird who want to fly want some happiness but her wing always cut by rajdeep, she is trying hard to be brave, but this physico of rajdeep ,she can't  handle. Its scared  me alot yesterday, i felt kab tak she has to suffer with Rajdeep. 

I too have feeling nadu mAy be die at end of this story or she will end rajdeep.but that will happen at end, abhi to cvs going in rocket speed, i don't want anything happen between them though its situation again playing role, but still.if there is any leap they will show something like that.which i really  don't  want. 
Awesome analysis as always Indu! 
You have compiled the events of the whole episode perfectly🤗👏
I completely agree with you on that kunal part. I didn't like that chor wala look at all.  It was as if he knew how wrong he was but still he had to hold back Nandini. I too wish he had set her free!!

And I really don't like Mauli's mom. She is such a headache😡  At first she was saying bad words and wasn't ready to accept that girl as her daughter in law but the next moment she is like Nandini is a bad omen etc etc. It's because of women like her we all suffer! 
Aurut ke naam pe dhabba hai!

The last scene was horrific!
I never expected such a scene but Ya it was executed awesomely! 
You have explained the symbolisms so well. True Rajdeep successfully scared the hell out of her!  I felt terrible for Nandini today!
No one deserves a husband like that! 
I hope Nandini gets her wings back soon and can fly again! 

I don't like DD much but Ya I really liked her acting in that last scene! It was just perfect🤗

Waiting to read your take on next episodes too!  Lovely post yar! Keep writing!!
The name for today s post the lust birds in bed