Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

What is CVS and Kunal upto??

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
It's getting the confusion hyped as in where the things are headed!!!

Kunal is behaving as if his teenager traits now getting more prominent with these delusional dialogues...

"Pyaar kabhi sahi galat nahin hota hain,,,Log pyaar ko sahi galat ke dayere mein bandh ne ki kaushish karte hain?"

Oh really?? Now it's like almost trying to justify one's cruel act by blaming the justice system...And what if Mauli would have been done some EMA behind his back?? Would he still utter the same?? 

See how cleverly CVs is trying to manipulate the whole audience by generalizing the concept of "LOVE..."

I won't be shocked if after a few days he would blame Mauli by saying it's Mauli's fault that he met her and got married to her. just to prove his holier than thou so called love he would stoop so low, I am full on anticipating that!!

Mauli's mom was such a cliche & irrational character to swallow!! Gosh the moment she opens her mouth only spits venom!!! Extremely irritating and unnecessary rebuke towards Nandini!!!

Coming to Nandini - what an utter disgrace!! 🤢 The moment Nandini is in danger she immediately remembers Mauli...
When an abominable Rajdeep tries to commit that execrable filthy act, She calls that same woman who's husband she is trying to steal !!

I did appreciate her fight back to Rajdeep. I mean for one second it lent some hope that she might awaken her morality which is currently at coma... 

But no she continues to play with Mauli and atrociously ask her on the way of temple before stealing another flagrant glance of Kunal, "Humne aisa kiya kiya hain, Mauli...
Tumhe thhes pahochane ka irada nahin tha hamara!!" 😆

👏 👏 👏 Like really what are you doing with Kunal then woman??!!!! 

Makers have gone nuts I must say!!! Day by day rather than shaping the characters wisely the cheesy dialogues and forceful interpretation of such an unlawful act as holy is making the lump bigger in one's throat!!!
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nandini should get hooked up with someone else n say the same dialogue "pyar kabhi sahi aur nahi hota hai..log pyar ko sahi aur galat ki dayere mein bandneki koshish karte hai" to Kunal...that has to be the best punishment to Kunal...
wish nandini has completed that dialogue "tumko thes pahuchane ka irada nahi tha humara" lol 

all that bashing of nandini by mauli's mom for the wrong reasons was nothing but one more attempt by the writers to gain sympathy for nandini 🥱 aage bhi aisehi chalta rehenga🥱

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Every show of colors fears big boss.
They change tracks.
May be they had thought of starting this affair afterwards.
But they badly need trps to survive big boss.
I m sure writer know they are in a soup.
If they wanted audience to hate Kunal , Nandini,then they are doing a great job.
If they wanted sympathy for kuNan,they are failing big time.
I believe the latter is true.

i have seen so many shows.
This show is worst  in terms of  script .

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JaZ-

nandini should get hooked up with someone else n say the same dialogue "pyar kabhi sahi aur nahi hota hai..log pyar ko sahi aur galat ki dayere mein bandneki koshish karte hai" to Kunal...that has to be the best punishment to Kunal...

wish nandini has completed that dialogue "tumko thes pahuchane ka irada nahi tha humara" lol 

all that bashing of nandini by mauli's mom for the wrong reasons was nothing but one more attempt by the writers to gain sympathy for nandini  🥱 aage bhi aisehi chalta rehenga🥱

Yesterday it was rajdeep's rape attempt.
There was some symapthy from audience.
Plan 1 successful for cvs
Today mauli's mother ripping her apart.
I guess everyday they will show one such scene to gain sympathy for Nandini.
They were successful even today.
As i see many people's change of mind.
People are effed with Mauli' mom.
Plan 2 successful for cvs

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Apt review.
I think CVs copy pasting these dialogues right from the statements of KuNan fans on twitter 😆.First they said"JSYGNH JJHH"(sorry no patience to type it😆).and asked not to blame until their action speaks,then when they are acting on it now they say "Pyar SYG nahi hothe PPHH"😆 which is quite contraversial statement imo😆.Pyar galat bhi hote hai when we love some terrorist or abuser or rapist😆.

Now they are whitewashing Nandini by depicting her as PTSD patient😆.Nandini is a gone case now when i saw N-M scenes😆.Mera dimag ka dahi ho raha hai in trying to understand her🤓.N was very nicely pretending with M with innocent expressions and  with W*f dialogues as if she did nothing.Pretending ki bhi hadh hothi hai😕.I think if they want us to relate with N without  any backlashing they should just turn her into pure vamp without having hypocrisy trait doing wrong thing with keeping face expressions like bechari.I can tolerate negative character but Hyprocrite character sei mujhe bardasht nahi hothe.

Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed Nandini aur Kunal ko whitewash karne ke ye sab tarike he. Every time show Nandini and Kunal in one repulsive act, and then balance that by bringing Rajdeep in. Like Rajdeep said ek teer se do nishane, Nandini wapas se kismat ki maari and Kunal is again the "good guy savior. Its like telling audience cmon doesn't Nandini deserve some happiness too. Why only Mauli should have a happy life.

If I was in her place I would go to Lucknow. Just pack up and leave Rajdeep and Kunal dono problem solve. But abhi bechari apne paak pyaar Kunal ko chodke kaise jai? Usne Pauli ko vachan jo bhi toh he. Ki ab me kahi nahi jaoongi yahi rahoongi lol. Itni pakki he apne vachan ki. Itne saare gun hai is character me ki bas list khatam hi nahi hoti

But these weak attempts to manipulate is such a sham it won't work on the audience. Instead of such cheap attempts and shortcuts to gain audience sympathy for these two loosers (characters) they should have done it the proper way. Acha foundation lay karna chahiye that story ka. Should have built up better plot lines for these two characters. Toh they (characters) wouldn't be getting so much hate accross the board. Agar story achi/realistic likhte toh organically sympathies bhi zyada divided rehti.
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: WaveTeal

Kunal is behaving as if his teenager traits now getting more prominent with these delusional dialogues...

"Pyaar kabhi sahi galat nahin hota hain,,,Log pyaar ko sahi galat ke dayere mein bandh ne ki kaushish karte hain?"

Oh really?? Now it's like almost trying to justify one's cruel act by blaming the justice system...And what if Mauli would have been done some EMA behind his back?? Would he still utter the same?? 

See how cleverly CVs is trying to manipulate the whole audience by generalizing the concept of "LOVE..."

If it was some OTHER character saying it I would have believed it...

If we go by your statement the show is also promoting abuse (Rajdeep says he can do whatever he wants with Nandini) and is promoting that women should stay with their husband even if he's an a&&hole (Mauli's Mom) 

Why would the audience not be manipulated by Rajdeep or Mauli's mom? 
Edited by Lola13 - 5 years ago
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Lola13

If it was some OTHER character saying it I would have believed it...

If we go by your statement the show is also promoting abuse (Rajdeep says he can do whatever he wants with Nandini) and is promoting that women should stay with their husband even if he's an a&&hole (Mauli's Mom) 

Why would the audience not be manipulated by Rajdeep or Mauli's mom? 

Rajdeep is not pretending to be holier than Thou nor is he presenting abuse from a 3rd person's perspective saying "Abuse kabhi galat nahin hota...Abuse toh baas kuch jazbaat hotey hain..."

But Kunal and Nandini are presenting EMA and trying to justify that whole vile act as labeling "Pure divine love" which is manipulative. Their base of this EMA is weak(If strong still would have been condemned) yet the cvs are trying to justify a foul deed by executing such frail scenes. 

In Rajdeep or Mauli's mother's cases it's either black or white...These are not portraying themselves as saints, nor shown as saints saying cheesy unrealistic dialogues.

So if you even want, you can't apply my "LOGIC" here. Because LOVE is an emotion which is used in a diabolic Act like EMA...Where as abuse is an outright negative act. So rather applying Kunal's same logic a killer can say "Jazbaat to jazbaat hote hain...Killing gives me the most satisfactory jazbaat!! Killing kabhi sahi galat nahin hotey...Sahi galat toh logo ne banaya hain!!

Lastly - What a show promotes that is totally irrelevant here(My topic has nothing to do with that, especially abuse). For example, YHM shown how Shagun had cheated on the male lead with his boss and left the male lead with a child. Did it promote EMA?? Of course not. A show can deal with numerous facts, sub-plots. Silsila showing the abusive track of Nandini's husband is to justify her side of EMA, not to promote abuse. 

Like CP shows crimes, so does that mean they promote crime?? 

I hope you got your answer.
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks like the CVs were in an EMA and are trying to justify their act but showing this in the show as jazbaat to jazbaat hain Kabhi galat nahi hotey..please.. there are relationships that you cannot have and lines that you cannot cross..
It makes me sick to the stomach to see them cheating behind mauli's Back and the divine music that is played whenever Kunal and Nandini come close.

The actors are giving an awesome performance but the written characters are just not believable and the handling of the "jazbaats' Is just so screwed up.
silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are people like mouli's mom in society. What should Nandini have done is retort back. But no how else will she be a victim if she doesn't run away from there crying and shivering. And how else can Kunal get a chance to be her saviour and console the poor victim. The other day I felt sympathy for Nandini what Rajdeep tried to do and she fought back too, but not today. I will never have sympathy with a womam who runs away for every word she had to hear.
Why does she have to shiver to open her door lock. I was cringing watching her act. It was supposed to generate sympathy it did the opposite with me.
I never want to disclose my life but I will tell what happened to me. I am nearing 30 and not married yet. Reason may be whatever but it is me who is blamed all the time. I get to hear these kind of words like I will remain not married forever or I may not be able to conceive because I am getting older( just for reaching 30). I get to hear this all the time, every place I go in my office too, any family function. Either I should retort back or stay silent. If I reply back there will be a fight with my own relatives because it is mostly them who are behind me all the time. Or I prefer to stay silent. They are always harsh with their words even worse than what mouli's mom said. But I never cry like that and shiver. You may think both are different but the treatment they give because you are not married is same they think me as inauspicious.
Her cries and everything seems like she wants to pull Kunal to her more by showing see how I am treated. It is not like Kunal is anything less. Every opportunity he gets he tries to steal moments with her and stay with her like they are inseparable teenagers.