Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
nandini already paid 4 it , she suffered a lot by not trusting mauli over rajdeep.
TheAphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: surabhi01

Nandini is not worst character .she is emotionally weak character .and can't remain firm on it

her thoughts easily influence by other thoughts

Nandini was leaving Mumbai without informing Kunal

and when Kunal come to her stop her
she said why u came here ,it is wrong

when Kunal ne apna gyan Diya it is not wrong

then she forget her own gyan and badly influence by Kunal gyan

So essentially , what this means is that if anybody gets out of a bad situation and are vulnerable , they have license to listen to an absolutely wrong feeling or thought? She is characterless . She is a woman without a spine . So is Kunal , the moment he sees another woman dancing in the rain after filing a divorce he'll leave Nandini . 
TheAphrodite thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

nandini already paid 4 it , she suffered a lot by not trusting mauli over rajdeep.

Well that in no way lessens her fault at that . There is no justification . She deserved to suffer she did , that woman is spineless can't stick to her thoughts . And coming to Kunal he should not in a hole . He's a lusty uncle. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have already told that Nandini mistake is that she is influence by Kunal thoughts very easily

I'd Nandini is really characterless then why was she leaving Mumbai.   
and she is not picking Kunal phone

TheAphrodite thumbnail

I have already told that Nandini mistake is that she is influence by Kunal thoughts very easily

I'd Nandini is really characterless then why was she leaving Mumbai.   
and she is not picking Kunal phone

Is Nandini really characterless ? Yes . Because getting influenced doesn't give you the courage and spine to continue an affair with your best friend's disgusting husband . She was looking at Kunal with lust/love while she was hugging Mauli . Kunal's gyaan? The smile on her face ? 

Oh yeah great she thought about leaving for Lucknow , Mahaan She Became ? She would've been the better human if she said No Kunal I'm leaving . And even she had stayed back to tell him eff off AND STOP whatever it was that he was trying to do . 
surabhi01 thumbnail
am I not same thing that Nandini should remain firm in her decision
surabhi01 thumbnail
it is Kunal worst character . Nandini all going to suffer all alone

and Kunal will getting laddoos jalebi    Ras gulla from all sides

Nandini prepare kheer for him
and mauli will prepare moong daal ka halwa for him

Kunal to aisa dikhaya GA that he is most innocent person in world
TheAphrodite thumbnail

am I not same thing that Nandini should remain firm in her decision

Someone who can't stay true to himself/herself and to others is called characterless. Nandini by all means is . 
silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why this who is more to be blamed. It is both equally. Even best friends husband can be excused but the point of mouli saving Nandini so many times and still Nandini backstabbing is highest of sins she is committing right now.
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If anyone else was in Nandinis place they would have said they are indebted to Mouli for a life time..they would have died in guilt for taking the opposite side when mouli was violated..But here this thankless creature is hell bent on snatching away her world from a woman who can even die for her friends happiness.
Cheaters are everywhere nowadays but I have never seen a worst character than Nandini.
If my husband had an affair with a woman I will blame and hate my hubby more because he is the one who took wows with me,he is the one who broke my trust hence he is the one who is answerable to me..but that's not the case here..if I was in moulis place I would be more disappointed and angry with Nandini as I don't believe in marriage is sacred and have least expectations from the species 'men' . 
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 5 years ago