Is unfair , if nandini only getting blamed

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel it will not help Silsila if they show Nandini d only one getting d blame of EMA , Kunal has a bigger hand in it , why should he don't get d blame. I hope Mauli don't turn bias 
Yes Nandini has her share of faults but Kunal should not go Scot free
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is bitter truth Nandini all alone going to suffer and Kunal will be Scott free
For third person pov like us both kunal and nandini are at fault though kunal was the one who took vows. But nandini is equally at fault as she is not some other woman. She is mauli's  best friend  and ruined the essence of friendship.
For a wife or husband the other person who comes between the couple is always going to be at fault. They might blame the partner but they will hate that other person more. They will try to work on relationship with the partner but third person they hate with passion and logically so! It is reality of life.
So yeah Nandini is going to get more bashing from Mauli  because she wasn't some other woman but her best friend and for her she came between kunal and her. Most people who gets cheated think that the other person seduced their partner . But here is opposite but for her Nandini is more at fault!
Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
was not Nandini leaving Mumbai for sake of mauli marriage .it is Kunal who have come and stop her

Nandini did not inform Kunal that she is leaving Mumbai

it is through   property dealer Kunal come to know

Nandini fault is that she become weak in front of Kunal and could not remain firm in her decision

main culprit is Kunal
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
it was kunal  who took marriage vows with mauli  not nandini , yes nandini is at fault but kunal is not saint.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Both are at fault equally both should be blamed equally not only nandini.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As far as i observed Mauli,Regarding Nandini Mauli understands from where she is coming,how and why she is doing i mean she can relate to her as she was already broken soul but she don't forgive Kunal so easily as he is destroying both the woman.She might thinks Nandini ko dimag karab hai bcz of abuse for 7 yrs but no excuse for Kunal.She mostly treated Nandini as her child rather than friend and she thinks she and Kunal are like parents to Nandini.

Regarding audience blaming nandini more as she not only snatched Mauli's husband but also betrayed their frienship too,so she gave double pain to Mauli.While kunal he cheated as a husband so more pain was given to Mauli by Nandini than Kunal.
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
how did nandini snatched kunal ?? yes she is at fault but nandini dint started it all, did nandini casted a spell on kunal or kunal dont have brain.
I don't think only Nandini is getting blamed. Both Kunal and Nandini are blamed. But somehow even though I really hate Nandini and I do believe homewreckers need to suffer for a long long time may all their life, remembering her abuse by Rajdeep does make me feel for her. So I do want her to get punished and get her karma, but one day I want her to be happy if that's possible. I really liked her and that Writer guy's chemistry. He was in love with her and he was perfect for her, but manwh**e intentionally lost his contact. Such a worst character. Being married man was lusting after another woman and didn't want her to move on with a man who was clearly good for her unlike him with whom she will just suffer. That's another reason Kunal doesn't love her else he would've wanted her happiness. He just lusts after her.
SummerRain7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Had Mauli and Nandini not been the thick friends that they were shown to be and had Mauli not been instrumental in helping Nandini start a new life, the blame on her would have lessened. But  I don't think only Nandini is getting blamed here, maybe Nandini is getting more of it, compared to Kunal.