Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Aditya Hooda v/s kunan

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
My god my stomach is aching by thinking this scenerio, Aditya will takeout his whole frustration of poosh on kunan.
HIs epic dialogues 4 cheating 

" Tumhara cheater pati "

ADI can teach a gud lesson 2 kunan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
I guess adiya will be coming in Silsila 2 give moral support 2 Mauli as they can relate 2 her
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can literally imagine Adi repeating all of his pre-leap dialogue that he spoke to Zoya in front of Mauli.
And I can also imagine Adi tearing both Kunal & Nadini with his sarcastic, savage dialogues. This guy did some great job on taking on both Pooja & Yash at that time.

Only if they show him doing it.
faria86 thumbnail
Agree with you & Zoya will take Kunan 's side by saying it's love & love can't be right or wrong etc as she was saying about Pooja & Yash..'s love & she was calling it pure love so here too she will call it pure love...
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: faria86

Agree with you & Zoya will take Kunan 's side by saying it's love & love can't be right or wrong etc as she was saying about Pooja & Yash..'s love & she was calling it pure love so here too she will call it pure love...

Please don't say that...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Inspite of Zoya's logic being off most of the time i do respect her character...
This single approach will be enough for me to stop liking herπŸ˜†
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Kunan don't have any reason 4 their so called feelings, specially  Nandini , it's pure betrayal , so Zoya 2 will not support them, 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Imagine Nandini trying 2 justify her feelings by saying Bana ne kaha tha, adi's expression
Omg
amortentia15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I can literally imagine Adi repeating all of his pre-leap dialogue that he spoke to Zoya in front of Mauli.

And I can also imagine Adi tearing both Kunal & Nadini with his sarcastic, savage dialogues. This guy did some great job on taking on both Pooja & Yash at that time.

Only if they show him doing it.

I don't think he will have an interaction with Mauli...but i really want that!!!
His dialogues were gold during that phase!!! And i would really appreciate his dialogue writer for the outstanding job he did with AH's dialogues...

amortentia15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Imagine Nandini trying 2 justify her feelings by saying Bana ne kaha tha, adi's expression

Omg

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amortentia15

Please don't say that...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Inspite of Zoya's logic being off most of the time i do respect her character...
This single approach will be enough for me to stop liking herπŸ˜†

I don't think Zoya would do that. She was terribly hurt when she came to know about Yash's betrayal.
But there show makers had to end that track so that they could move on & thus, there was all that Pure love crap. But at the end, Zoya said that she doesn't & won't support an EMA. 

I think, both AdiYa will be for Mauli  if they actually have a crossover in the show rather a minute appearance.