Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RM14

Hi Pennu 🤗 wow so good to see you and Bella here..
oh what a days of SPA thread ..I will cherish forever..

Ahhh Happy to see you dear...🤗
SPA...  ahhh those were the days... 😆
Edited by pennu - 5 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😳

yes the creatives have promised not to spoil the story for the TRP's sake... its a good thing ...

Indeed Bella.👍🏼
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pennu

Ahhh Happy to see you dear...🤗
SPA...  ahhh those were the days... 😆

Dear..🤗
yup and there too we were away from all the negetivity even when there was negativity in forum.😆
chulbuliladki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is a very nice analysis actually and I am glad that you didn't find the need to put down any of them or their experiences. I have a feeling this show like the original film Silsila will end in Kunal and Mouli reconciling and Nandini going away . Shakti hinted at it a couple of times. I guess they will eventually portray the EMA as a mistake and Kunal and Nandini regretting it after the revelation.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you 😊

Originally posted by: chulbuliladki

This is a very nice analysis actually and I am glad that you didn't find the need to put down any of them or their experiences. I have a feeling this show like the original film Silsila will end in Kunal and Mouli reconciling and Nandini going away . Shakti hinted at it a couple of times. I guess they will eventually portray the EMA as a mistake and Kunal and Nandini regretting it after the revelation.

Thank you 😊

they are just like any of us...flawed ...
none of us can claim we are perfect in every sense...
personally i feel that the trust is broken when the one committed to you have thoughts about another..

i don't think in reality anybody can take such a betrayal and live through...
it will take a long time for mauli to heal her wounds...just like how its still hard for nandini to come out of her traumatic experience of abuse. although she feels like having found a solace in Kunal , its not something she can cherish for a lifetime..
what will she do if Kunal abandons her for mauli? (just saying)
and again reconciliation btw (Kunal Mauli)  to me sounds bad considering the generation we are...
when the trust is broken its broken for good!
mauli is self made , she can emerge strong... its also possible to see Nadini leaving kunal for good to find her own path n learning to be independent...
so there are tons pf possibilities but we do not know how its gonna end... which makes us curious to watch