If its true love, why is mauli not informed yet ?

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I saw an episode of this show...i am not a regular watcher though...but story is quiet clear...i saw the scene where kunal and nandini are crying...nandini is like kyun mujhe yeh lamhe diye...yeh galat hain...while kunal is like yeh galat ho hi nahi sakta...yeh galat waqt par hua ( i believe he said that because he is married)...but yeh ehsas galat nahi hain...so if he is sooo sure that his true soulmate is nandini and unfortunately he met her later in life and cant let her just go cause she is his true happiness and he hasnt felt the same thing for mauli ever...then why he cant go and inform mauli about it...he should do atleast that before declaring his feeling to nandini ...Mauli ko bahut bura lagega ...woh toot jayegiii...woh kunal se nafrat kare shayadd...uski zindagi bikhar jayegi for a time being ...but stilll sach ko is tarah jaanegi toh uske liye bahut better hoga than getting it to know by catching the two hugging at some point in the show...pyar chodo ...dosti se bhi vishwas uth jayega uska...kunal suddenly loves nandini but woh apni biwi ki itni izzat bhi nahi karta ki woh us taraf aage badhne se pehle...kam se kam mauli ko bataye. I dont expect mauli to understand kunal and accept kunal nandini because she too is human but knowing is her right. Kunal should have informed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
And nandini should first tell him "go divorce your wife and then confess your feelings to me " 
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Because they both r fine with the way it is...they have everything now so they wont think of ruining it by disclosing it to d world
They have a seperate flat where kunal can come n go any time he want they r having moments n what not... N thats how ema happens ryt chori chupe 
Disclosing to mouli means they vl have to give up these moments n may be kunal r nandini aren't financially independent so they vl manage it as long as they can
This is what happens in ema... Women vl be ready to be the other women.. Do not want any recognition as his love r wife.. She just want him no matter what
Same with kunal though he is saying he loves nandini but it won't take a minute for him to leave nandini n go back to mouli
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What you stated is totally correct
Tell Mauli
Than hiding in his mistress's wash room
Not hiding and texting
They are not teenagers
Kunal babu is enjoying time with both women
Nandini is betraying her friend
Just tell the "the dumb " ( trust made her so)
and move on
Be human don't lust right in front of fly
Actors are doing the job
Talking clearly by characterEdited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What will be the excitement in that?
How will the love birds get their daily dose of lovey dovey moments? Mauli will divorce Kunal, he'll get married to Nandini and soon he'll be bored of Nandini too. And will loose Mauli's money as well.
So its better ki chori chupe pyaar bhi hota rahe, biwi bhi ghar pe paise laati rahe and romance bhi alive rahe.
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anju..

Because they both r fine with the way it is...they have everything now so they wont think of ruining it by disclosing it to d world

They have a seperate flat where kunal can come n go any time he want they r having moments n what not... N thats how ema happens ryt chori chupe
Disclosing to mouli means they vl have to give up these moments n may be kunal r nandini aren't financially independent so they vl manage it as long as they can
This is what happens in ema... Women vl be ready to be the other women.. Do not want any recognition as his love r wife.. She just want him no matter what
Same with kunal though he is saying he loves nandini but it won't take a minute for him to leave nandini n go back to mouli

Totally agreed
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

And nandini should first tell him "go divorce your wife and then confess your feelings to me "

Cheaters won't say that
They like to stab from behind
Person needs to have certain amount moral values to tell that