Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
 No Ashu, I haven't seen any promo!! There's talk on insta, that the show is going off air!! As I said, the plot seems to be developed so as to  continue for long...so maybe the time slot is changing!!
 Watched yesterday episode...and as you predicted, pushkar has once again cheated everyone, even the doctors!! 
 But seems, he and maa are going to get cheated by maasa and rangeela, very soon!! (Signing papers without reading). I would love to see pushkar's face!! But it's enough of PP for me!! 
 Feeling, Sayali took the right decision!!
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Matlab you'll no longer watch n participate in the discussions Vanni?
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Ashum

Oh my god

Ye recycled omkara to recycled Maya bhi hai😆
He did the exact same thing
Made a portrait of Vidhi with medicines behind the cupboard
Rajshree still hasn't bought pushkar being normal so that is somewhat good
Now let's see how n when Vidhi gets back
Wish I had a fast forward button
This is the track I'm looking forward to

N Vanni has a promo come out for the new show? Last I'd heard abt 2 other shows going off air there was no mention of pp

@bold- when I saw that I was like ah the forum members actually knew this was going to happen😆 
@logic- y couldnt he just flush it out the medicine instead of becoming  a la maya😆
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching the show as it was turning too violent with pushkar turning into a machavellian personality...

Well really sad sayali who portrayed vidhita brilliantly is not part of the show as per new storyline..Wish her all the best in her future projects..

I started to watch the new storyline and nothing changed about pushkar..He is irritating as before with his double personality..

10th jan episode was a must watch..vidhi's jijusa stole the show completely...The slap well deserved on the face of pushkar and a reality check to Rajashree..his mother which he disown as all of them are as guilty as pushkar..The actor portraying jijusa is a good performer esp in such intense emotional scene..A must watch..

Well looks like a new story of Payal aka vidhita.kabeer will be in focus till she gets back her loss memory ...

Hope the creatives don't drag the memory loss track and vidhi comes out stronger after the incident ..It will be worth watching how vidhi tortures pushkar along with maasa .. rangeela and gives them the taste of their own medecine... ...
Edited by shanaya28 - 5 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yess, Ashu I intend to leave watching PP!! But yesterday's episode i watched!! Sandeep Sharma, actor playing jijaaso had posted the clip of him blasting pushkar!! I couldn't stop myself from watching it!! I really like this actor!!   And yes, as Shanaya28 said it was much needed but of course very delayed relief for us...but nevertheless superb sequence!! Ashwin just blasting one and all!!... wounded that he is!! He didn't get into pushkar's sweet talk or drama of being innocent, this time!! Slapped him ( I was so happy!!) and deserted Maasa...and left the scene!! Pushkar will of course think of some way to punish him!! It's disgusting that he has not changed a bit, nor repenting for his atrocious, criminal behaviour with Vidhi!! 
 Yes, Vidhi's memory loss track should not be dragged!! It seems Kabir and pari are going to arrange for Vidhi in girls hostel!! How Vidhi gets her perfect pati in Kabir??, When will she and pushkar come face to face??, What will trigger her memory back?? How she will teach pushkar and others a lesson of their lives...will be interesting!! So...I may watch it on and off!!
MrsFilmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Upcoming scenes
Source: Telly Reporter
https://youtu.be/KK2lVdlSYxc

Source: Epic Episode
https://youtu.be/54NSiFuN5hY
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Ab je ke Naya drama hai?
The matron selling Vidhi off?
Whatever...
Rajshree is thinking abt ashwin's words n accepts she still doesn't know the full truth
Good to see her finally using her brains
I am only waiting for vidhi's revenge now
Baki not very interested
shamil thumbnail
After the entry o f sana , the only interesting part in the show is happening at Pushkar's haveli. Good to see Maa doing jasoosi  
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
^ True
This Kabeer Pari natak is still going on n on in circles
Pari will obvio turn negative n rightfully so
But I'm happy Rajshree is trying to connect the dots
I hope she doesnt get into her family's words after yesterday's epi
She should continue on the path she's on
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
So today Vidhi will know she is sold off
How she'll get out of the mess pata nahi
Rajshree has Pushkar's phone
Didnt the guy learn from Vidhi's experience? Or did the 2 months make him lax?