Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Vanni03

Wow, MM!! Lovely edits!! 

Posted the request u asked to!! Vidya and Kamal and also myself have personally messaged the coordinator of &TV df for the same!! Let's when we get a separate space!!

Yes, rangeela is good at heart!! Even after getting such bashing by Vidhita herself in front of elders, he is only worried for her happiness!! 
 Mala hi vatata... Badri must be trying to bring out his owner's true face in front of Vidhita!! 
 Yes, I have already seen the yt clip!! Maasa will soon be punished for burning Pushkar's hand or is it something for Vidhita planned by Pushkar...gone wrong...as per today's promo??

thanks
badri cha jevha tonda ughadel kay kay truth baher padel pushkar che i wonder😆
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arre, but most probably he's mute!! N Pushkar is such a terror!!
See the Insta links I have just posted!!
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Badri is mute. There may be a story about how Badri is the right hand of Pushkar (possibly told in some future episode).
Not sure Badri has sent those pics. Why would Badri warn Vidhita by sending her those photos?
Could it be sent by the girl who is after Pushkar?
Edited by kamalsh56 - 5 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Baap re ha Pushkar tar pushkalach dangerous ahe!! His self talking with crystal ball in dark...he is real terror!!
 Vidhita don't marry him, please don't!!
 Rajheshri's husband...his father is alive?? Never noticed  the sindoorr!! Very interesting!!

Vanni03 thumbnail
Jiji is soo sweet!! N Vidhita really samajhdar!! The message has totally confused her...n she's rightly unable to understand ki kare to kya?? But finally she must be confiding in her jijaaso!! 
 Badri can send such message...bcoz he dislikes his Hukum for being ruthless!! N seeing a sweet, middle class  girl like vidhita gettinggg into his Jaal...he must be trying to stop her!! But one hitch is...can he write English?? Urvashi had got some clue about the happenings at Rathods, but does she really know about Pushkar being a phsyco?? If yes, why she be interested in him?? For his riches?? 
 This initial dhakdhuk(!!), Jhijhak...is so natural for a girl, who's about to get married!! Here Vidhita was totally unexpecting this...super fast proposal!! Why on earth, Pushkar is taking her to be low in confidence?? Did he forget that his mother got super impressed with the girl bcoz of her bravery and confidence??
 So, not only Vidhita but Pushkar is  also going to get a shock!!
Edited by Vanni03 - 5 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
So, finally we have got a separate thread for PP!!
Thanks to the global moderator, Jayshree, Kamal, MM and Vidya!!

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thats GREAT! PP has it's own thread.
And what an episode yesterday! Really intriguing.
Vidhita has doubts after reading the anonymous message about Pushkar but after hearing her sister's hope that she gets married quickly to get away from her Maasa's taunts, she is again in two minds about the marriage.
Pushkar is really a mixed up psychic case. Some of his thoughts about Vidhita are very noble but then he also has thoughts which shows he is a control freak which he will apply even to his wife.
Then at the end of the episode it becomes clear that his father is alive but he hates him (probably he abandoned his mother?). I wonder if his unstable character is due to this hurt. 
A really tough nut for Vidhita to change. 
Vanni03 thumbnail
So...he reads her blog!! Has access to what she really feels!! The way he says her name... thinks she's submissive and can be easily manipulated!! It was really very frightening!!
 But he wants to become her friend, her best friend!! So we will see some good bonding between the two before marriage!! 
 N then we will see Sayali in married avatar... facing husband's phsycic behaviour!! 
 She commented in the launch party that ...only look tests (countless) were taken...no screen tests!! She will definitely look grand in heavy sarees!! 
 I don't think it was easy to get this opportunity!! Sayali's is lucky...she has it what it takes!!
 Waiting for the next episode, eagerly!!

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pushkar Rathod is an unstable misogynistic man aka Viraj Dobriyal.Pushkar has shades of grey & seems to be obsessed for his sister & mother.His sister might be modern outgoing & confident unlike Vidhita but he hates modern & confident women.Pushkar likes meek submissive women like Vidheeta but while she might display low confidence & confusion her real personality shines in dufficult situations.Pushkar might have been like this perhaps seeing his father who treated his mother like a doormat & left her.It might be the case that his father left Rajyashree enticed by the beauty of  a modern woman & that's why Pushkar is such a control-freak Psychopath who.hates modern independent women .Pushkar might get the shock of his life seeing Vidhita's modern approach towards life.I have watched a few episodes sad to say it might not go.a long way or rake in the desired ratings bcoz Perfect Pati.seems to be a replica of Saubhagyavati Bhav.Now yeah Subhagyavati Bhav was quite successful but it shined more due to Viraaj Dobriyaal rather than Jhanvi's abuse.Pushksr has shades of Viraaj in him.He loves Vidhita madly but wants to protect her at any cost even if that means silent abuse on Vidhita the way Viraaj did to.Jhanvi.Jhanvi failed to change Viraaj & died though Viraaj repented later on but it was too late.Viraaj was an out & out dark character with a dominating manipulative but charming character.Pushkar seems to be the exact replica forget his grey-shades.Now this is just an initial.start & Pushkar might shine through but can Vidhita change him or will he change himself for her I have high doubts about that? Its pretty clear Vudhita is gonna go through a torrent of abuse at the hands of Pushkar both physical & mental but CV's might brush it under the carpet by stating that he is a grey-shader.
I don't understand why a grey-shader has to be a misogynistic female-abuser? Viraaj was a complete negative character & Pushkar also seens to be the same.Viraaj might had shades of grey like Pushkar but what was the use? His love for Jhanvi was cursed.Pushkar-Vidhita might or might not go down that same route but the plot is pretty much clear.The title itself gives it away-Perfect Pati.But here Vidhita is gonna change him like the Perfect Patni so what's the use? Pushkar might save/love her sometimes but he will not give her the same respect & honour which Vidhita deserves as his better half.While the intentions of the CV's might be noble rather than promoting women empowerment this show will promote misogyny & show women as a weak creature who needs the crutches of man to achieve something in life.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Welcome @masked!!
 Saubhagyavati bhav, I presume was a show (on which channel??) With characters viraj and Jhanvi!! As you said, the wife dies while tyring to turn around her husband!! Here the title is 'perfect pati'!! So we can conclude that Vidhita is eventually successful in turning around Pushkar and the highlight is with the love and cooperation of her MIL!! 
 Reasons for Pushkar being phsyco, should be revealed slowly, IMO!! 
 Haven't seen saubhagyavati bhav...so cannot compare the leads of the shows!! Pushkar kis hadd tak girne ke baad, Vidhita stands up...is to be seen!!
 Let's wait and watch!! 
 Wish that the ratings improve as the show gets the hold!!