Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Aaj ka episode...not yet uploaded on Zee5!!
 I'm dying to see it!!
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Same
I refreshed it so many times
Even Tula pahate re wasn't uploaded
Then I watched it on YouTube😆
But this isn't uploaded yet
MrsFilmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vidhita does not want to share a room with pushkar. He says he will go get separate rooms booked. He goes to Urvashi and tries to kill her by drowning her in the tub but then vidhita comes and pushkar hides. As usual, Urvashi survives but doesn't reveal it was pushkar to the police. Vidhita goes to collect her mobile phone from where she found Urvashi drowning in tub and she picks up a cufflink which is pushkars that has the initial R or P. Vidhita begins to think pushkar tried to kill urvashi. Preview of tomorrow episode is that vidhita questions pushkar about the cufflink and if he tried to kill Urvashi. He is shocked.
Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Edited by MrsFilmy - 5 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Ohh thank you Mrsfilmy !! And welcome to the forum!! 
 Could not stop myself from watching the episode while having breakfast!! Though the precap was not available on zee5, I found it on YT!! It has been uploaded with date 15 Nov!! 
 So, Pushkar thinks that all's well n wants to go ahead with SR!! But Vidhi's very clear!! She's wounded badly and needs time to heal!! Says she's not in a position/ frame of mind, to take the relationship forward!! Great!!
 Pushkar, of course doesn't like it, but shows off... that he will wait and try his best to win her back!! He's not at all remorseful!! Doesn't repent his misdeeds!! Goes on to Urvashi, to take his revenge!! Wants to kill her by drowning her in bathtub!! He's almost successful!! 
 Vidhi's drained out, dozes...gets the usual nightmare!! Her sixth sense says there's more to Pushkar!! She remembers Urvashi wanted to tell her about Pushkar since beginning!! Ventures out to find her...and eventually comes to her room, where Urvashi is lying almost dead!! She calls up Pushkar!! He is hiding behind the curtains and slips away!! She informs the reception desk... and eventually it's found that Urvashi is very much alive!! Of course, she doesn't want to tell police anything, petrified of Pushkar!! 
 But Vidhi's spotted his cufflink in the bathroom and she's suspicious about Pushkar being involved!! As per precap, she's brave enough to ask him about it right away!!
 Very interesting!!
Edited by Vanni03 - 5 years ago
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My wish came true
I did say I wanted Vidhi to tell pushkar that whatever happened in his childhood gave him no right to spoil hers n she did!!!
She straight away told him she sympathized with the child pushkar but this older one was capable of making his own decisions
As I had also said urvashi shouldn't have opened her big mouth, pushki is a sanki
He became viraj dobriyal then which was very disappointing for me
Tried to down urvashi
Tho urvashi is kinda evil no one wanted her dead
Plus Vidhi is one straight forward lady
Seedha seedha confront Kia pushkar ko
Great going lady!
(Tho obviously pushkar is going to spin some tale, it'll be interesting to see him cornered by Vidhi again)
MrsFilmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Ohh thank you Mrsfilmy !! And welcome to the forum!! 
 Could not stop myself from watching the episode while having breakfast!! Though the precap was not available on zee5, I found it on YT!! It has been uploaded with date 15 Nov!! 
 So, Pushkar thinks that all's well n wants to go ahead with SR!! But Vidhi's very clear!! She's wounded badly and needs time to heal!! Says she's not in a position/ frame of mind, to take the relationship forward!! Great!!
 Pushkar, of course doesn't like it, but shows off... that he will wait and try his best to win her back!! He's not at all remorseful!! Doesn't repent his misdeeds!! Goes on to Urvashi, to take his revenge!! Wants to kill her by drowning her in bathtub!! He's almost successful!! 
 Vidhi's drained out, dozes...gets the usual nightmare!! Her sixth sense says there's more to Pushkar!! She remembers Urvashi wanted to tell her about Pushkar since beginning!! Ventures out to find her...and eventually comes to her room, where Urvashi is lying almost dead!! She calls up Pushkar!! He is hiding behind the curtains and slips away!! She informs the reception desk... and eventually it's found that Urvashi is very much alive!! Of course, she doesn't want to tell police anything, petrified of Pushkar!! 
 But Vidhi's spotted his cufflink in the bathroom and she's suspicious about Pushkar being involved!! As per precap, she's brave enough to ask him about it right away!!
 Very interesting!!

Thank you for the welcome :)
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
hii vani n all
watching old epi from where i left
i m very much far to current track
but what is this pavitrata test! god!
its very irritating 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
thank god pavitrata test ended
but how pushkar din't had lock for his cell? how can vidhita easy open it? its not possible for smart n cunning person like pushkar!

loved vidhita's speech! love it!
Vanni03 thumbnail
Hey MM, good to see you!!
 Yess, Vidhi's just superb there onwards!! And pushkar very  cunning and intelligient!! just go ahead!! Waiting for your comments!!
Vanni03 thumbnail
OMG!! Again today's episode unavailable on Zee5!! 
 Mrsfilmy can you give summary??