we watch tv 4 entertainment only - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I also watch it for entertainment only.My entertainment is Mauli here 😆.Whoever going to hurt Mauli in the show i will question the actions of those characters😆.I have a real life and professionally i am a Doctor,so i am not going to mental asylum any time soon like TM mentioned as the Show is not the only thing in my life😆.If at all i go i would go due to work stress😆.And i never want to get a husband like Kunal in future😆 and friend like Nandini.But it doesn't mean that i watch the shows to get the husband like the lead character of the shows😆.

And one doubt.It was mentioned in the post it is soon going to hit the screens?.Hit the screen means show is going to get start on the channel na? didn't get it why it is posted like that when the show had started long back.

And who are bashing the actors?I didn't find it anywhere in this forum.

And regarding Show becoming no.1,it all depends on the script writing,execution,some amount of luck and extent of trp masala they show as already the actors are doing their job fine and also famous to attract the audience.it depends only on the effort put by CVs now.

Regarding actors doing the show for us only,i don't think so😆.They are not doing it for any charity😆. They do it to earn bread and butter.😆
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
No body influenced by show ,who are bashing they also,  but pl want story in their way, if not going then start bashing, so many other show are their why not asking them to show their way or watch them, 
 navel padte waqt  story achi na lage to log stop kar dete hai ya completely  padte bhi hai,  achi nahi lagi to writer  ko, char ko blame  nahi karte,  na hi writter ko story change ke liye umeed karte hai.same with movies , yaha show main ppl  are creating  unnecessary  negativity. Khud to enjoy ker nahi rahe dikh raja doosro ko bhi na karne do. 
Tv is for entertainment  entertainment  only entertainment for me, seekhne ke  Liye holy book padna prefer  karoongi,  agra entertainment  nahi hoga mujhe to channel change ker doongi ,which i used to do it even when i see movie, i can't  see cruel  scene always change it .Even so many nadu-rajdeep scene i ff can't see, but i am not asking ppl why they are watching ,how they can enjoy this n that n not bashing rajdeep char.
Edited by alovi_21 - 5 years ago
I thought we are watching it to make it an official entry to Guinness Book for the category of most watched show in the world.  😆
Story comes first & then comes the actors who bring that story to life. But here, story execution is damned. 

Anyways, I watch TV for classy stories that are actually entertaining. And I am sad that this story that had potent to be one of them went this way.

Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Originally posted by KuNan

The actual problem is here... U watch tv shows so that u can get a husband like them... Lol...Grow up girl...

it seems after watching 30 minutes drama people keep on thinking about it Only They don't have work family friends Their Real Life oh God if I have followed #fictional Drama I would have been in Asylum today

I usually stay away from these kind of arguments, but this one caught my attention.
Doesn't this also come under moral policing, personal attacks and mocking other members opinion?
What makes you so sure that other people watch TV shows to get husbands like fiction shows characters ðŸ˜• How do you know others are not 'grown up' that you are asking them to grow up?
Originally posted by oldanurprernfan

Tv makes a big impact on audience and ruin people's mindest. 

Let's pray for all viewers who have watched all these years Ekta Kapoor and Gul Khan shows. Hopefully they haven't killed anyone or got into a revenge marriage. 
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team