Posted: 5 years ago
I really don't know what will be future of "KuNan" they would be last together or not ,relationship between them will get a name or not? So I just want to "CHERISH" all this lil moment of love between them πŸ˜ƒ & I'm prepared for all track I mean if they didn't ended together if they parts on mutual thinking, if Kunal choose mauli over Nandu...
Bcoz sometimes love story which didn't completed or may be didn't get happy ending that will be "ABOVE" all love story..πŸ˜›

It is hard for me to watch it day by day even if it is just a show let alone cherish something like this. No matter who the actors are. Even Amitabh and Rekha who were at their prime when they did Silsila and people hated their characters and the movie flopped. Because somewhere we all feel connected to whatever is shown to us.

Second thing about Kunal and Nandini mutually parting ways for Mauli, so there is nothing that those loosers can give to Mauli. Even if they part ways, that will be for their own reasons certainly not for Mauli. And who the h**l is Kunal to choose Mauli over Nandini mind you here Kunal is dependent on Mauli not the other way around. He lost all his rights over Mauli the moment he chose the other woman. So that is out of the question. No wife deserves the insults he is putting on her in the form of his so called true and Devine love.

Lastly, everyone has the right to choose whatever they want. No one can stop you from cherishing what you like. There is no doubt all the actors are fabulous on screen. It is the characters and the story that is hard hitting and it just does not feel right to support something like this no matter how good the actors look together. πŸ˜›
yes love not all about happy ending
let's enjoy till they are here
Originally posted by monikameghan

It is hard for me to watch it day by day even if it is just a show let alone cherish something like this. No matter who the actors are. Even Amitabh and Rekha who were at their prime when they did Silsila and people hated their characters and the movie flopped. Because somewhere we all feel connected to whatever is shown to us.

Second thing about Kunal and Nandini mutually parting ways for Mauli, so there is nothing that those loosers can give to Mauli. Even if they part ways, that will be for their own reasons certainly not for Mauli. And who the h**l is Kunal to choose Mauli over Nandini mind you here Kunal is dependent on Mauli not the other way around. He lost all his rights over Mauli the moment he chose the other woman. So that is out of the question. No wife deserves the insults he is putting on her in the form of his so called true and Devine love.

Lastly, everyone has the right to choose whatever they want. No one can stop you from cherishing what you like. There is no doubt all the actors are fabulous on screen. It is the characters and the story that is hard hitting and it just does not feel right to support something like this no matter how good the actors look together. πŸ˜›

Just because we love Drashti & Shakti' s chemistry and find them cute together doesn't mean we support EMA. 

Everyone have their likes and dislikes.
Originally posted by Mamta-Maaneet

Just because we love Drashti & Shakti' s chemistry and find them cute together doesn't mean we support EMA.

Everyone have their likes and dislikes.

true no one has right to shove down their thoughts on others .. just because we liking two actors chemistry .
I want them to do a out an out love story next without any haddi in between...DraShak chemistry is fire man
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

I want them to do a out an out love story next without any haddi in between...DraShak chemistry is fire man
Exactly ...I also want to see them in some show where intense  love story ho...they gonna rock it..
But it may not possible makers  repeats onscreen couple very rare
I want full fledge love story of kunan
uske baad mouli ko choose kare ya kuch bhi ho even  i don't careπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by monikameghan

ok don't cherish it! It's your choice at the end of the day! No one's really forcing you!πŸ€“
Originally posted by harshiidiv

I really don't know what will be future of "KuNan" they would be last together or not ,relationship between them will get a name or not? So I just want to "CHERISH" all this lil moment of love between them  πŸ˜ƒ & I'm prepared for all track I mean if they didn't ended together if they parts on mutual thinking, if Kunal choose mauli over Nandu...
Bcoz sometimes love story which didn't completed or may be didn't get happy ending that will be "ABOVE" all love story..πŸ˜›

Yes they will have less moments and we gonna cherish those moments ..