India-Forums

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka
Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunal, Nandini, Mauli - Major Decisions

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 02 September 2018 at 1:27am | IP Logged
So the story is at a crucial juncture. All the main characters in the show face some important decisions to make. From here on how the story progresses will depend on the choices these people make, the decisions they take & the consequences of these choices. So what are the options these 3 have. Let's 1st start with Kunal since he is the 1 who started this whole chain of events & he is THE MAN supposedly caught between 2 women.

Kunal - If he is really a decent, mature guy that the CVs initially showed then he need to MAN UP & confront Mauli. Tell him that he has fallen out of love with her & his new love is none other than her friend Nandini. Obviously Mauli is going to kick him out of the house & her life. But he has made his bed & now he has to lie in it. However if he continues to be a sleaze bag having an illicit affair behind the back of his wife, then he needs to be extremely careful. All this coochie cooing in public, holding hands, hugging, sexting etc needs to stop. Else he ll be caught like a rat & phir tho uski kair nahin. Remember Ravana. He was supposed 2 b an extremely brave, talented, competent king who ruled his kingdom with firmness but yet justice & fairness. However his 1 downfall was lusting after another man's wife. That triggered a whole lot of events which finally led to his destruction as well his kingdom & people. Kunal is going down the same route if he tries to hide his affair. So far he has respect, dignity & admiration in the society. In a blink of an eye he will lose all this if he takes the wrong decision.

Nandini - Now a days I try to curb my feelings while talking about her. Going fwd I am going to attempt at being impersonal & cold else I will again face the wrath of the MODS. She needs to talk to Kunal. And when I say talk not about bloody Kheer or Red saree but REALLY TALK. She must ask Kunal what is the future of this relationship. He is already married. Is he ready to give up his wife & move in with her. Will he divorce Mauli & legally marry Nandini (aft her divorce comes thru of course). By accepting Kunal's proposal she is now officially THE OTHER WOMAN. There is no sugarcoating it or getting away from this fact. Its the bitter truth that she needs to accept & face the backlash which comes with such relationship. After coming out of an abusive marriage & facing cyber bullying & public scorn due to Rajdeep's antics is she ready to face the scorn of the society so soon. Especially since this time the scorn & backlash would be justified. She did have an affair with her friend's marriage. Most important what does she really want in life. Earlier she listened to Rajdeep. Then she listened to Mauli. Now Kunal. Does she ve no will of her own. What is her aim in life. Does she want to take up cooking as a full time profession. Does she want to stay independent & unmarried. Does she want to remarry, have children & experience domestic peace. I am still confused about the motives of this character. I am clueless on what she really wants in life. Hope the CVs show this more clearly in the coming episodes.

Mauli - And finally the woman for whom I am still watching this train wreck. The innocent woman who is unfortunately going to be shattered due to the selfishness of 2 people whom she trusted & loved the most. However the problem is she cant any decision since nothing is in her hands. Unless the 2 cheaters confess to her or she catches them red handed she is clueless of the heartbreak she will soon be facing. However assuming that at some point of time she comes to know of the betrayal how would she react. This is what I am emotionally invested in. The decision of Mauli, her actions, her journey, her triumph. The only reason I bothered to mention the decisions facing Khe & Ja is because that directly has an impact on Mauli & what she has to face. I sincerely hope that the CVs dont turn her grey or scheming revenge. They ve already ruined the entire show. At least salvage the 1 character who is still the best in this entire mess. Personally I want her to decide to simply move out. I want her to slap Kunal once, Nandini once, then walk out without looking back even once. She is not a wimpy, weepy Rudali. She doesnt need a man in her life. She is the hero of her life. She is not a clingy woman. I want her to be like Preity from KANK. Just walk out & achieve success in her profession. She may or may not fall in love again but that's secondary. I want her to come out of this the fighter that she is...

Edited by Angels11 - 02 September 2018 at 1:41am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Dean_girl07AshipratSiya_raamTwisterfryShopnilaSweetNeetasweet_taniakaku17Jiggy7SakthLaunda...Nihara...Santiago24Mishfanamortentia15vibha28tweetie19zooni.blue-JaZ-Rosh4roseNeuroHypoPhysis_Darling_chirpyhapibirdSudhariesgoofyCatSabhayataSilverrmoonSwetha-Sai

Related Videos

amortentia15 IF-Dazzler
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 02 September 2018 at 1:37am | IP Logged
There is nothing more to add...youve said everything that I feel Mauli should be doing... K and N i really dont care for their journey but yes i would want them to come clean with Mauli so that she can take her major decisions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterfryAngels11

Rosh4rose IF-Rockerz
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 02 September 2018 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Kunal .. Yaa he must tell Mauli the truth
            His lustful, kheer smelling tasty likr rasagula love story with her so called best friend

Nandini .., ture officially ..THE OTHER WOMAN or MISTRESS

Mauli ... She must kick them both out of her life ( but serial usually ladies will fight for same man)

LOL LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TwisterfryJiggy7sweet_taniaamortentia15Angels11

Silverrmoon IF-Stunnerz
Silverrmoon
Silverrmoon

Posted: 02 September 2018 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Very well written post. One single decision taken by Kunal and Nandini will bring changes in three lives now. It is better for Kunal to be honest now with Mauli, else truth will find its way on its own and be out in the open one fine day. Nandini is in her dream land as of now, she really needs to know the future of her relationship and be prepared for any kind of situations she might have to face later on. The cv's are themselves clueless about what they want to do with her. She was into cooking classes and tried to show her as an independent woman, now they don't show how is her progress going on as there would be a continuity in the story ,seems like they have forgotten about it and want to just rush things. Mauli will always be a fighter, even though she will be shattered initially she will eventually rise on her own be much more stronger than ever. 

Edited by pearl100 - 02 September 2018 at 2:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amortentia15Angels11goofyCat

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 02 September 2018 at 2:28am | IP Logged
The only redemption Kunal and Nandini can have is if they tell Mauli the truth

amortentia15Angels11

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 02 September 2018 at 2:30am | IP Logged
neither Kunal has the guts to confess his affair to mouli nor nandini would burst her bubble by asking those questions to Kunal, in case nandini feels guilty then also she won't be asking any sensible questions to kunal but simply return to rajdeep like a sacrificial soul or rajdeep may catch them red-handed n blackmail nandini to be back to him, after all she is the damsel in distress...but one thing which most likely to happen is turning mouli a vamp n create as much sympathy  for nandini as they can n try to justify kunan by hook or by crook..having no other expectations from this show...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashipratsweet_taniaamortentia15Angels11goofyCat

amortentia15 IF-Dazzler
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 02 September 2018 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JaZ-

neither Kunal has the guts to confess his affair to mouli nor nandini would burst her bubble by asking those questions to Kunal, in case nandini feels guilty then also she won't be asking any sensible questions to kunal but simply return to rajdeep like a sacrificial soul or rajdeep may catch them red-handed n blackmail nandini to be back to him, after all she is the damsel in distress...but one thing which most likely to happen is turning mouli a vamp n create as much sympathy  for nandini as they can n try to justify kunan by hook or by crook..having no other expectations from this show...
I feel No one is going to buy that... And even if she goes negative she will have ample reasons to... 
But someone who has been shown to have such a kickass attitide it will not fall in line with her character graph...she wont get petty... 
Her intrinsic nature doesnt allow her to keep malice... But if mauli is  indeed  turned negative then its going to be very very unfair to the character MAULI...
BECAUSE i i want her to shine not waste her time and tears on people as obnoxious as K and N

-JaZ-Angels11

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 02 September 2018 at 2:51am | IP Logged
At this point, I am only & only interested in Mauli's journey & could care less about those
two cheaters. 
Just want to add, in addition to your thoughts, I would like to see Mouli find a trustworthy,
Handsome & capable partner who can give her all the love & care she wants.
While  Mouli has so much to give, she deserves to get it back too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetNeetaamortentia15Angels11_Darling_

Go to top