Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I love them, together. N its just the start. 
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
They have beautiful  chemistry, their acting is best in this show,  why we should feel shy to appreciate  their work ,who .learn from the show i don't  know, bagwaan ne brain diya hai na sahi aur galat ki pahchaan karne ka  ,we know what we have to learn from show , i am not watching for learning watching it for entertainment ,mujhe jo acha lagega wahi bolungi,  
bachon ko bhi pata hota hai ,tv per catoon real nahi hote, to humko nahi pata kya,  big bose main kitna morals hote hai ,ppl showing  their frustration on show ,nahi acha lag raha to dekhna kyon, kitni famous  movie bani hai, all hit bhi rahi ha i, kahin to hoga was my fav show ,usme to sisters ke hubby se hi Shadi dikhayi kitni sari marriage,  acha hua use time per social  media  aur trp system nahi the, nahi  to show chalne nahi dete log.
dd n shakti are brilliant  actor .Doing their job best,  deserve appreciate .
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: alovi_21

They have beautiful chemistry, their acting is best in this show, why we should feel shy to appreciate their work ,who .learn from the show i don't know, bagwaan ne brain diya hai na sahi aur galat ki pahchaan karne ka ,we know what we have to learn from show , i am not watching for learning watching it for entertainment ,mujhe jo acha lagega wahi bolungi,

bachon ko bhi pata hota hai ,tv per catoon real nahi hote, to humko nahi pata kya, big bose main kitna morals hote hai ,ppl showing their frustration on show ,nahi acha lag raha to dekhna kyon, kitni famous movie bani hai, all hit bhi rahi ha i, kahin to hoga was my fav show ,usme to sisters ke hubby se hi Shadi dikhayi kitni sari marriage, acha hua use time per social media aur trp system nahi the, nahi to show chalne nahi dete log.
dd n shakti are brilliant actor .Doing their job best, deserve appreciate .

well said
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: fun_games

Great & sensible post.

I too watch TV for entertainment value not for any social messages !!

And i am loving Kunan chemistry & both the actors are fabulous😊

+1
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
KuNan have sparkling chemistry no doubt..'
DraSha are making KuNan fabulous.👏
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh absolutely,The reason I started to watch because of Drashti,But now I watch for Kunan.They are amazing and I must admit it gives me vicarious pleasure to watch something illicit.i can say oh Poor Mauli,blah blah blah.But I have decided to enjoy the show as it is and I will cross the Mauli bridge when I get to it.Till then It is Kunan all the way and They look so good next to each other.Their chemistry crackles the screen.I want him to touch her.I want him to place his hands on her KAMARIYA.I want her to hold his hands.I want her to kiss his neck.Yeah,My imagination has no bounds where Kunal and Nandini are concerned..
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: madlal

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#000066">Oh absolutely,The reason I started to watch because of Drashti,But now I watch for Kunan.They are amazing and I must admit it gives me vicarious pleasure to watch something illicit.i can say oh Poor Mauli,blah blah blah.But I have decided to enjoy the show as it is and I will cross the Mauli bridge when I get to it.Till then It is Kunan all the way and They look so good next to each other.Their chemistry crackles the screen.I want him to touch her.I want him to place his hands on her KAMARIYA.I want her to hold his hands.I want her to kiss his neck.Yeah,My imagination has no bounds where Kunal and Nandini are concerned..</font>

mouth watering BUT dangerous ...deadly combination
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

I love them, together. N its just the start.

they having such chemistry.. DraSha rocks
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: vani.jug

I absolutely love the kunan chemistry! Shakti and Dhrashti are doing a great job portraying these characters. They're such talented actors 👏😊

Lol I agree, I don't base my morals and education off of fictional TV shows or movies. The media also shows terrorism, suicide etc for "entertainment", so EMA is no different in my opinion. As long as we know the difference between right and wrong.

I'm more than ok with sad ending of them but that doesn't mean people won't give love to DraSha who doing so good job