Bheti Lagi Jeeva On Sony Marathi - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Ddjos

Its a cool serial after long time ... luv the gray character of my fav absolute handsome
Sameer dharmadhikari

All of characters r so apt n act well

Thrs drama suspense so much relatable
This show has lot of potential to be a blockbuster show

After grahan forum i hv become active again
Luv luv this show

Samir Dharmadhikari is truly a fantastic actor ⭐️. The casting in this serial is almost perfect. 
Originally posted by BhetuPunha

Samir Dharmadhikari is truly a fantastic actor  ⭐️. The casting in this serial is almost perfect. 

I second that. 👍🏼 Wish I could understand every dialogues as sometimes I can't keep up with what's happening and who is on whose side and what game they are playing. 
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Are there any written updates of the episodes???  gripping episodes as the story builds up.

Sonyliv has a text summary of each episode 👍🏼. I will try and post the summary of each episode from now onwards ⭐️. Hope that helps 😊. 
Originally posted by Dhanusg

Any women in forum!
The hero looks so droolworthy
Nice to have good looking tall heroes in marathi
Luv sameer dharmadhikari
Subodh bhave in tula pahate re n this sameer dharmadhikari
As they say guys around early 40s look most charming

Shobhi, Ddjos and you are the three women on this forum 😵 😆. Rest are in TPR forum 😈 . 
Edited by BhetuPunha - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Notafan

Where is the TS ? He has gone AWOL ? 

Here I am, Present Sir 😆  something important came up , so could not post. 🤢 .
Hello Guys, I am sorry I could not post anything about Bheti for sometime now 😔 . I was swamped with projects, assignments and some other issues. Niymitpana nahi thevla ki ase hote 🤢 . Netvar khup divas jhale aloch nahi ahe me ani 😳 majhi hard disk pan thodishi jastach mijas dakvat hoti 😵 . Pan ata everthing is ok  . Bheti lagi jiva pan khup divas jhale baghitli nahi ahe . I have been stuck on episode 15 for a long time . But will catch up in couple of days 👍🏼. . Hope all u guys are enjoying the series . 

Sonyliv has a text summary of each episode 👍🏼. I will try and post the summary of each episode from now onwards ⭐️. Hope that helps 😊. 

Thank you so much, it will be great help 👍🏼 😊
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Thank you so much, it will be great help 👍🏼 😊

You are always welcome Shobhi 👍🏼 .

Shobhi, Ddjos and you are the three women on this forum  😵 😆. Rest are in TPR forum 😈 . 

What only 3 women in this forum 😲  Mind you my other friends who are sameer's die hard fans have gone missing after a long long wait as there was no news of him coming in any Hindi serials. 

Hello Guys, I am sorry I could not post anything about Bheti for sometime now  😔 . I was swamped with projects, assignments and some other issues. Niymitpana nahi thevla ki ase hote 🤢 . Netvar khup divas jhale aloch nahi ahe me ani 😳 majhi hard disk pan thodishi jastach mijas dakvat hoti 😵 . Pan ata everthing is ok  . Bheti lagi jiva pan khup divas jhale baghitli nahi ahe . I have been stuck on episode 15 for a long time . But will catch up in couple of days 👍🏼. . Hope all u guys are enjoying the series . 

Nice to see you after long time. Really enjoying the series.  Suspense, romance and no boring scenes. End of every episode, can't wait for next episode. Keeps one glued not knowing what twist will come