Frequent Posters

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This show is so good i dont want it to end so its ok if they stretch it 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

1st May episode.  wow brilliant acting by all but the episode belonged to Vihang.  Bravo bravo Shreyas Raje.

2nd May episode.  at long last ajji finds out vikas is krishna

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys we have colour (albeit 8 swatches) and...and...😃...they're back.

TODAYS EPISODE! I think I'm going to hyperventilate! I said I want the show to pick up pace but I need it to slow down now 😆. They threw everything into 1 bloody episode.

MaYa.B thumbnail

@Shobhi are u there ? i unable to find our samrata thread ,dont know what happen in IF ,in fact i feel difficult to post or send PM

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Guys we have colour (albeit 8 swatches) and...and...😃...they're back.

TODAYS EPISODE! I think I'm going to hyperventilate! I said I want the show to pick up pace but I need it to slow down now 😆. They threw everything into 1 bloody episode.

They listened to you.   Would appreciate if you could give brief WU as to what ajji was saying to god and vikas melted and took the bite of the food which ajji saw and knew he was her krishna.

yes bold, colours, emojis, underscore etc back.  thanks for pointing out 👍🏼

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaYa.B

@Shobhi are u there ? i unable to find our samrata thread ,dont know what happen in IF ,in fact i feel difficult to post or send PM

Hi surji.  long time 🤗   Just checked, you found samrata thread 👏 For PM's, every time one has to send as New Message.  Not reply.

Even if you try "reply", in it prev. messages disappear and will not post reply.  So better reply as new message 🤗

What I don't like is when sending PM's, got to go to dashboard, then find the user name of the per you want to send PM.  Not like before where "friends/buddy" list came up when sending PM's

Ms.SK thumbnail

3rd may episode.  Did Vihang & fake Krishna tell ajji the truth??

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes but they didnt reveal who is real krishna 

As i had mentioned fake krishna just confessed that he is not her real son n aaji says that she knew it n he is doin it wt pure intention so tatya will recover

P.D.S thumbnail

2nd May short WU -

Basically, Ajji breaks down and asks god why he/she is still testing her. She begs to see her Krishna at least once before she dies (she has more dialogues but I've summed what I understood in one line).  Vikas overhearing this can't bare to see his mothers pain and that compells him to eat the food Ajji has left out.

Ajji catches Vikas eating the food and is confused at first. She clicks on - he's her Krishna - and goes to confront him but Vihang gets there. Vihang stops Ajji from confronting Vikas.

Ajji is overjoyed and emotional. Vihang consoles her.

P.D.S thumbnail

3rd May - Ajji asks Vihang why he didn't let her to go Vikas. To which Vihang tries to explian that Vikas isn't ready to accept his identity as Krishna. He hates his past and hasn't gotten over it. Vikas doesn't want to accept his parents. Vihang admits he doesn't know why Vikas is running away from everything and expresses his angry/fustration towards him. Ajji slaps Vihang for bad-mouthing his father.

So Vihang basically promises Ajji that he'll get Vikas to reveal the truth and accept his past/parents with open arms but not just by exposing him. They want Vikas to change the way he feels and not just turn his world upside down. Vihang says he'll get this to happen soon.

So I wonder what Vihang's plan is now. Not to be mean but his small attempts have been pretty useless. The only thing that worked was bringing fake Krishna. Everything else was purely incidental.