Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

India-Forums

Re: need help

IDO20 Senior Member

Posted: 01 September 2018 at 11:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiggy7

Related Videos

Mamta-Maaneet Senior Member
Mamta-Maaneet
Mamta-Maaneet

Posted: 01 September 2018 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IDO20

Hi all I Started watching the show. I liked Nandini as well as Mauli. But now I am fed up with both these ladies. One so naive as a woman you are too stupid to ignore what is going at your back. And another just no words for her.
I stopped watching the show when thes pavitra rishta started I did not like it. But I joy th forum.
Just want to know how did N buy this flat with her moms. Money. And she is so well decked up who supports her financially. Is her cooking classes really going well ?

FYI that is rented house. And she brought her clothes from her house isn't that obviouse?
-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 01 September 2018 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Hi all I Started watching the show. I liked Nandini as well as Mauli. But now I am fed up with both these ladies. One so naive as a woman you are too stupid to ignore what is going at your back. And another just no words for her.
I stopped watching the show when thes pavitra rishta started I did not like it. But I joy th forum.
Just want to know how did N buy this flat with her moms. Money. And she is so well decked up who supports her financially. Is her cooking classes really going well ?
She didn't buy the flat ..it is rented flat ...I think she might have sold her mother jwellery for her expenses and she might have eating little bit amount from cooking classes...
And can u also help me in clearing my doubt how mauli going to set up kunal clinic ..where did she bring that much money as far as I know it been only two months that she joined in Saturday job...doing extra job for one day can we earn that much money?

Ps ..i don't know u are really curious or u are teying to make fun of nandini ...but my genuine answer is most of the Indian shows mein itna jyafa logic nahi use karte hain u can find silly things like in many shows

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamta-Maaneetleena63RM14

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 01 September 2018 at 11:55am | IP Logged

i  was  thinking if N had so much money to buy a house,why dint she leave rajdeep.She used that money to make lustnest for ku and herself.
Confused DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiggy7SakthLaunda

sunshine333 Senior Member
sunshine333
sunshine333

Posted: 01 September 2018 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
There are some creative liberties that show makers have to take. Like not showing them constantly working otherwise it will put people to sleep. They do show shots of Mauli/kunal rushing to or rushing back from work and thats enough to give viewers an idea of their hectic work life. Nandinis in depth cooking class episode put me to sleep. So they should apply the same philosophy with Nandini. But just jaldi se get her working.
So she doesn't come across as dependent on Kunal financially and becomes an official mistress. And retains some self respect. How long will her mothers jewelry carry her. They need to show more layers in her character than just romancing 24/7.

The time when I really admired her character was when she stood up for herself and the whole mangalsutra returning scene to Rajdeep. Need to see her like that more not some dukhiyari/backstabbing naari shes coming accross as nowadays.

Drashti deserves better material/character development. Some think this forum should be a shrine to their favorite actors. But we need to try to be objective and see whats working and whats not plot/character development wise.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaji123SweetNeetaJiggy7

sunshine333 Senior Member
sunshine333
sunshine333

Posted: 01 September 2018 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lehar-

She didn't buy the flat ..it is rented flat ...I think she might have sold her mother jwellery for her expenses and she might have eating little bit amount from cooking classes...
And can u also help me in clearing my doubt how mauli going to set up kunal clinic ..where did she bring that much money as far as I know it been only two months that she joined in Saturday job...doing extra job for one day can we earn that much money?

Ps ..i don't know u are really curious or u are teying to make fun of nandini ...but my genuine answer is most of the Indian shows mein itna jyafa logic nahi use karte hain u can find silly things like in many shows

She might have got it on EMIs and working overtime to make interest payment. She thinks when the clinic starts both of them can work on pmts together.
IDO20 Senior Member

Posted: 01 September 2018 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiggy7

-Lehar- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lehar-
-Lehar-

Posted: 01 September 2018 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Did you find any fun in this post ? Please do not exgagarate.
I didn't exaggerate It was my genuine question today in this forum all I am seeing is fun posts ..that's why I asked and I also answered ur question didn't I ?

Edited by -Lehar- - 01 September 2018 at 12:39pm

Go to top