Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: surabhi01

I see ranking of DD . she is on ,rank 2 past last four weeks .dd acting is superb

She is but how many people acknowledge it? DD ka admiration tabhi yaad aati hai jab bashing goes to extreme and we start retaliating back. Otherwise its all backless sarees and savita bhabhi taunts πŸ‘
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
forum temperature reaches above 100 degree Celsius
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

that's why I stop giving them attention and better not come to their sugar coated posts or bashing posts too

how long do we not give attention when they come down to calling Nnadini things like savita bhabhi and all? Yeh kahe ka criticism hua? And its being defended in teh context of show and satire like what even? Satire ke naam pe kuch bhi bologe about someone ?
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After my MB days never got to see this kind of fight on any other forum...u guys reminded me of those good old days...kindly continue please...
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good post, Oxo.. 
This show subject is controversial and tends to attract various opinions from varied people. But what I fail to get is even genuine neutral viewers who are against this EMA are considered to be haters and whatever is said is taken as an offensive comment. Don't know why, when I say something supporting or defending Mauli I'm asked why I don't do the same with Nandini. Coz for me it's only Mauli I'm able to relate. 
Plz everyone will have various likes and dislikes. It's not mandatory that everyone will think and like the same stuff. We should understand that opinions differ and not label everyone as haters and bashing. 

Sudharies thumbnail
Originally posted by: DracarysTrio

I love Drashti's expressions too, some little things she does are always beautiful and can tell you about the character, I have always made sure to comment in posts appreciating her acting, whenever I criticize Nandini it is not about DD, it can't be as she said she is Nandini from 9 to 9, then she is DD
I can say I have somewhat shocking vocabulary, my first ever post on IF was reported by people I was supporting because they thought I am bashing their favorite actor, lol but yeah, I have toned down it a little but it won't go away.

Worst thing in this whole fiasco is comments on women's clothes and people writing about how much skin they are exposing, 21st century and women wearing clothes they love is still taboo

I can sense the paranoia among DD fans of DD haters, I can even understand that there must be people who hate her, I don't get hatred for TV actors though because how can you hate someone you don't even know? But Its ridiculous how everyone who comments on Nandini is labeled a DD hater, DD is an actress, who comes on my TV from 10 to 10:30, she is not a part of my life, I have no feelings for her, perhaps admiration for her talents but she can't invoke strong feelings in me because I don't know her

Bold@ I guess you're talking about the incident happened in S3T forum. It was really a misunderstanding. And it wasn't about the fav actor, but about the wife character we both were supporting then. Hope there's no hard feelings over it. 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Bold@ I guess you're talking about the incident happened in S3T forum. It was really a misunderstanding. And it wasn't about the fav actor, but about the wife character we both were supporting then. Hope there's no hard feelings over it.

Of course not, it was just a funny incident that I remember, there can't be hard feelings among us *Hugs*Edited by DracarysTrio - 5 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Originally posted by: DracarysTrio

Of course not, it was just a funny incidence that I remember, there can't be hard feelings among us *Hugs*

Of course. I used to enjoy your comments with your typical sarcasm a lot , miss them very much hereπŸ˜†
 Saw a little hint of it in that contraceptive was a way to block  the fairies who drop babies in Mother's stomach πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 expecting more comments like this. πŸ€—
Edited by Luv_PaRiAnSh - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabla

After my MB days never got to see this kind of fight on any other forum...u guys reminded me of those good old days...kindly continue please...

same here.
old memories.
It is still cool  here.
Mb forum used to be on fire all the time.
Had a great time thereπŸ˜†
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Acha so what do you call people who call the actress playing a certain role a po*no star IF not for a hater?You comment on her looks and then you s**t shame her for wearing backless and then you expect people not to call you a hater because this is anything but constructive criticism?