overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
So, acc to Kunal he fell for Nandini's masumiyat? πŸ˜• Masumiyat translates to innocence, excuse me, but Mr. kunal if u search for the meaning of innocent /masum in dictionaries, ur wife would fit the meaning too. 
He fell for a rain dance. 100% lustful act. 

Besides, sorry to say, Mauli is as beautiful as Nandu if not more. Her smile is genuine and pretty, she is bubbly and confident.

Kunal is another male who wants the stereotype female, always decked up, cooking, housewife who nods at every command of her husband. 
Its shameful how some guys like Kunal speak of women empowerment, marry confident independent girls only to lust over cry babies when they find them. 

For kunal masumiyat means, crybaby, damsel in distress, weakling. 

Just because someone is confident bold and can handle herself doesn't mean she isn't innocent. And now, Mauli is coming as the most innocent person in the show. Hope she had listened to her mom when she asked her to stay away from Nandu

Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

So, acc to Kunal he fell for Nandini's masumiyat? πŸ˜• Masumiyat translates to innocence, excuse me, but Mr. kunal if u search for the meaning of innocent /masum in dictionaries, ur wife would fit the meaning too. 

Besides, sorry to say, Mauli is as beautiful as Nandu if not more. Her smile is genuine and pretty, she is bubbly and confident. She doesn't need revealing sarees and heavy earrings to support her beauty.

Kunal is another male who wants the stereotype female, always decked up, cooking, housewife who nods at every command of her husband. 
Its shameful how some guys like Kunal speak of women empowerment, marry confident independent girls only to lust over cry babies when they find them. 

Just because someone is confident bold and can handle herself doesn't mean she isn't innocent. And now, Mauli is coming as the most innocent person in the show. Hope she had listened to her mom when she asked her to stay away from Nandu

If she was INDEED just a cry baby and damsel in distress she wouldnt have gone to face Rajdeep all alone to give him back her mangalsutra, she wouldnt have reported him to the cops,she wouldnt have survived 8 years of severe abuse both emotional and sexual. I understand you guys being against EMA but this kind of insensitive bashing of someone who was depressed for most part of her life and labelling her as crybaby just seems as a means to vent out at her character. 

And you didnt have to bring in ACTRESSES and their BEAUTY in this. Drashti looks GORGEOUS even with NO EARRINGS and in simple clothes. Even in the hospital rags with no makeup she looked absolutely gorgeous.Aditi is gorgeous in he rown way too.You dont have to drag the actresses and mock either one's looks to put down the other. Also there is nothing wrong in wearing saree or knowing how to cook.there is nothing wrong in not being confident enough or crying because she has been depressed for most part of he rlife. This should in no way used as an excuse to bash her.She cries for a reason. We have been shown the reason from day one. Why do we have to mock someone for being depressed or not confident enough. Just doesnt make sense to me
overactor thumbnail
Where have I mentioned DD's beauty? If so then saying again and again in the show about how beautiful nandini is its disgracing the other actress? 
I guess both are equally pretty and DD is a good actress, I have nothing against her. 
Sorry cannot justify two cheap characters because of the actors that play them. 
This is what the problem is, the fans of the actors are defending the characters when its disgusting. 
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Besides, sorry to say, Mauli is as beautiful as Nandu if not more. Her smile is genuine and pretty, she is bubbly and confident. She doesn't need revealing sarees and heavy earrings to support her beauty.

They talk of how cooking and saree makes a woman stereotype and expect their brides wearing saree and cooking for in laws 

moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

If she was INDEED just a cry baby and damsel in distress she wouldnt have gone to face Rajdeep all alone to give him back her mangalsutra, she wouldnt have reported him to the cops,she wouldnt have survived 8 years of severe abuse both emotional and sexual. I understand you guys being against EMA but this kind of insensitive bashing of someone who was depressed for most part of her life and labelling her as crybaby just seems as a means to vent out at her character. 

And you didnt have to bring in ACTRESSES and their BEAUTY in this. Drashti looks GORGEOUS even with NO EARRINGS and in simple clothes. Even in the hospital rags with no makeup she looked absolutely gorgeous.Aditi is gorgeous in he rown way too.You dont have to drag the actresses and mock either one's looks to put down the other. Also there is nothing wrong in wearing saree or knowing how to cook.there is nothing wrong in not being confident enough or crying because she has been depressed for most part of he rlife. This should in no way used as an excuse to bash her.She cries for a reason. We have been shown the reason from day one. Why do we have to mock someone for being depressed or not confident enough. Just doesnt make sense to me

revealing sarees! Ahha! Personally I feel every woman is beautiful ...and about Nandini's strength! Well said Alohomora... 
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well most of the men in real life wants cry baby and cook only🀣
resha163 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail

So, acc to Kunal he fell for Nandini's masumiyat?  πŸ˜• Masumiyat translates to innocence, excuse me, but Mr. kunal if u search for the meaning of innocent /masum in dictionaries, ur wife would fit the meaning too. 

Really nandini is the most strongest person if kunal leaves mauli im sure mauli will broken and crying but nandu leaves rajdeep she is not a cry baby its only u think in ur dreams 
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome post πŸ‘ .. Kunal feel for Nandini cos she's submissive , dependant on him and is serving his male ego , can cook , can dress up for him .. Basically he wants submissive wife which mouli clearly isn't .. Mouli in real sense is Masum and along with that an independent woman ⭐️ ..

Plus masumiyat and Nandini are poles apart .. Masumiyat and backstabbing your friend by having an affair with her husband doesn't go hand in hand πŸ˜† I mean is cheating , backstabbing and being spineless is this new definition or masumiyat acc to Kunal or what ??? 😲 and Kunal I better not start on what a spineless and shameless person he is ..I mean he's not telling truth to mouli cos he needs her support financially what a creep and Nandini is the worst kind of Friend anyone can get

Waiting for the day when mouli leaves these two spineless and backstabbers and move on in her life .. Than these two can play jazbaat jazbaat with eachother πŸ₯±
overactor thumbnail
Funny how the actress's fans come to harass a person who makes a post on the  character they playπŸ‘
If the roles were reversed I'm sure aditi would have been bashed left right and centre. 

Well, wearing saree isn't stereotyped, wearing only saree kind of is, cooking can be a hobby, but having no life other then dressing up and cooking for a male isn't strength. Housewives are also strong because they run their houses on their own they don't need a man to make them smile always. 

Nandini is an ungrateful, cheater, disgusting character with no spine. So is Kunal. 

She didn't have the gut to leave Rajdeep, Mauli forced her out of the mess, and she took her husband πŸ€’
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Innocence is being true, straight forward, trusting others and caring for everyone right?
How is Nandini any of these? The woman is helping a man to cheat his wife. 
And she is weak not bcoz she cries bcoz she doesn't have the strength to be worthy of her friends trust. The friend who stood with her when others didn't.
Strength comes from honesty and here I see only see a cheat.
Edited by vlhs12993 - 5 years ago