Tum jatey jatey jana humko dewaana krgaye

Posted: 5 years ago
There are so many tv shows with so many couples but only few make a deep mark in our heart..Drashti and shakti akka DraShak is one of them for sure ..No one knows what will happen with kunan..Like that baba said they will suffer only to get each other at the end or destiny will choose a different path for them...but DraShak will keep a deep impact in my heart always..True love never come easy it take lots of sacrifice to get true love , don't know if kunal or nandini is ready for that or not but I would love to see them suffering without each other...cry to see each other once but still not try to contact with each other...I have seen all kind of love stories now I want to see their painful love stories...Every book doesn't have a happy ending but that's not mean they are less famous than those books with happy ending...DraShak chemistry is something very similar like this..I hope someday we get a show with only this two and their individual love story may be then we will get a happy ending for them on screen 
P.S=Drashti in red Sarees looking heavenly so is shakti in white...they look so good together on screen that I forget anything else there apart from them in my screen...can't wait for Monday episode when DraShak chemistry will taken over once again 
Such an awesome Post!!!
DraShak are awesome. They set the screen on fire.
They are playing KuNan so well that i can't take my eyes off screen.. wish the story remains as beautiful as it is.
drashak chemistry is mind blowing... Drashti always looks beautiful... and in that red saree, she was  ... Quamat
Originally posted by Pari117

Such an awesome Post!!!
DraShak are awesome. They set the screen on fire.
They are playing KuNan so well that i can't take my eyes off screen.. wish the story remains as beautiful as it is.
It's their chemistry and acting which make kunan so beautiful even when the  controversial circumstances they are dealing now...I can actually write more and more about their chemistry...Such a intense chemistry they have 
Originally posted by moumita.madhuk

drashak chemistry is mind blowing... Drashti always looks beautiful... and in that red saree, she was  ... Quamat
Kunals expression and my expressions are same when I saw yesterday her in that red Saree...waise mou it's looking like a tanter saree na ?
Wow love the post and very true kunal and nandini love each other but in future they will together or not even they dont know their love is painful
Originally posted by panchi10

Wow love the post and very true kunal and nandini love each other but in future they will together or not even they dont know their love is painful
always remember no epic love story have a happy ending but still they are famous...
 Drashak shares a intense chemistry 
i love them so much and yes i want to see painful lovestory simple m maja nhi aata na😎
Sanjh what an awesome "Title" 😊
I really liked this song & it's suits on KuNan (Now I think I should write a OS on this song)
Wonderful post yaar
Really both have "Fire"

Even I really want them to see in another show where no complications like this  .
Originally posted by sangeeta33

Drashak shares a intense chemistry 
i love them so much and yes i want to see painful lovestory simple m maja nhi aata na 😎
seriously simple me maza nehi ata...love story to intense hi accha lagta hain