•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The writers are freely using God as a reference to justify the unjustifiable.. 

1. Nandini's realisation- 
Baba tells her someone better will come in her life.. 
She imagines Kunal not because she had just prayed in Mata's mandir and God is blessing her to fall for her bff's husband.. She imagined him because she had subconsciously established Kunal as the opposite of her husband and wanted him to fill to fill the provider's void in her life.. Somewhere the other she subconsciously wanted what Mauli had, thatswhy when the priest told someone better will come in her life, she conjured up his image.. Till that day, Kunal had not shown Nandini any signs of his interest, thatswhy it would be wrong to blame him for Nandini's attraction the same way it is wrong to blame Nandini for Kunal's roving eyes..
But the person/situation/entity being blamed for the entire fiasco by the CVs is GOD!!!

2. Kunal's confession-
Kunal invokes GOD to blame for his extramarital feelings and puts the onus on GOD to solve the problems arising due to it.. Like seriously??? 
Every wrong decision we make in our life is due to our understanding, our values, our upbringing, our culture, our character.. God is invoked to differentiate between right and wrong while deciding something.. If we already know something is wrong, it simply means it doesn't have God's wishes..
The statement GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY WRONG FEELINGS AND DECISIONS is an oxymoron in itself...

3. Radha-Krishna reference-
The makers are now trying hard to potray that love/lust/whatever is going on between NK is similar to Radha-Krishna.. Well let me tell you the two situations are poles apart...
Krishna didn't lust after Radha seeing her dancing in rain.. Krishna didn't favour Radha over his wife due to the former's better culinary skills..
Krishna didn't lie to his wife and spend time with Radha in their infamous abode eating kheer, gulabjamun or whatever..
Krishna didn't admire the physical beauty of Radha while she was cooking or cleaning..
Krishna didn't argue illogically with his wife for Radha since he couldn't get over his fatal attraction for Radha.. There was no such physical attraction in the 1st place period..
Krishna and Radha didn't maintain a separate abode where they met secretively hiding from the world..
Radha didn't get jealous of the relationship krishna shared with his wife..
Radha didn't lie to Krishna's wife about his transgressions.. Again there were no transgressions on Krishna's part in the 1st place..
Radha didn't deck up to suit Krishna's interests..

All this is being ignored by viewers although it offends their sensibilities.. Most importantly, they are painting a wrong idea of Gods and Goddesses of a religion infront of people who don't know the background story of the deities.. 
EMAs occur in the society and they are the result of our mishandling of our negative wishes.. It is really foolish to try to whitewash same by using GOD repeatedly..

True
Using God's name for their "rasleela"
Their lust , blame it on God
One Divine Jodi ... That is what they think they are!
In reality ... Cheaters
It is like lust story in different shape ... Highly sweet dishes
...disgusting jodi 😆
is there anyway the writers can be made to be known abt how audience feel
I made d same post , that don't compare kunan 2 Radha Krishna or meerabai, thou meerabai had a devotional relationship but still meerabai clearly told her husband that she had dedicated her life 2 lord Krishna , so she never fooled her husband.
Kunan relationship is illegitimate , Radha Krishna's luv was pure & selfless

Ye to vahi baat ho gayi na , galat kaam khud karo blame Bhagwan Ko karo.
is thats what happening? cvs have srsly lost it big time.
kyaa kiya inhoneaisa that they r getting compared to radha krishna.
i honestly cant stand this pair if they r shown this way
Matlab ek jodi ko justiy karne ke liye kuch bhi.

Originally posted by sanjana

is there anyway the writers can be made to be known abt how audience feel

Twitter z the most effective platform I think
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

I made d same post , that don't compare kunan 2 Radha Krishna or meerabai, thou meerabai had a devotional relationship but still meerabai clearly told her husband that she had dedicated her life 2 lord Krishna , so she never fooled her husband.
Kunan relationship is illegitimate , Radha Krishna's luv was pure & selfless

Ye to vahi baat ho gayi na , galat kaam khud karo blame Bhagwan Ko karo.

Yes I saw that.. Kuch v dikha dete h.. Ab bhagwan to aake nahi karne waale maanhani ka case.. To daal to sab unke sar par!!

Maybe some HRW activist will be watching and show them legal doors!!
You forgot to mention Kunal's confessing his love on all holy books of the world. I mean like seriously, dude those very holy books call your relationship with Nandini aka adultery a sin & a crime punishable by death according to orthodox communities.
Even if some allow polygamy, for that man has to take permission from his present wife or wives to get married to a new woman. 

You did none of those things. First, polygamy doesn't apply to you since you come under Hindu Marriage Act.