shit i haven't single comment on that thread

padh tou mai Ab Bi Lungi..but commet ki No Guaranty
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

padh tou mai Ab Bi Lungi..but commet ki No Guaranty

*rolls eyes*
Boss, jab aapko time ho aaraam se padho. Mujhe pata hai aajkal tu kaafi busy hai.
Chill maar.
Lekin, fir mat boliyo maine poore thread pe comment hi nahi kiya. :p
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woooh!! What an update that too on time and credit goes to who (spoiler alert coming😆) one and only praags...who seems to be busy on Saturday still gives us update... coming to the part...gang teasing armaan nd armaan blushing hayye i really missed him on TV..its been long time since he do any tv shows...lets get back to the part...girls beatube him and riddhima saving him was core of the part...i still thought that muski nd nikki will not gonna leave him that easily but poor soul he is...he got beaten by the "shernees"...well thats what happened when you annoy them...nd woe sapz got back wow never see thay coming though.. nevertheless part was so amazing looking forward to read much awaiting the goa trip and AR wedding...lots of masti coming up yaay!!! nd guessed what my favorite part is coming up of TDBU(full of AR) when will next saturday come yaar... please come soom mr saturday...
Continue soon
Take care :)
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww!
This part really had me saying this at every step (ha I missed the AR scenes cuz u write them beautifuly)
But this was just so heart warming...the way the gang responded it's like such friendship goals...I don't even have words to exaplain how big a smile it brought on my Face!
And oh God that scene when Armaan is warmed by Kirti and the way he gets scared...I still am laughing imagining his Face!
Then finally the end...I adored Rahul's gesture it was so so so cute!
I know you're really busy (but u also know na how greedy I am *hides face* so pls pls pls udoate soon (with loads and loads of AR scenes)
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres... 

Congrats for new thread Prags...
I know kuch paagal log ne , baat kar karke thread koh khatam kardiya... 
Let's go to the comment now :)

As usual awesome update Prags...
Hahaha gang reaction was best, I knew Muski and Nikki would start with their nautanki... 
It was obvious that, they were so eager to witness AR propose but sadly, Armaan ne aisa hone nehi diya... 

Wow Sapna is back too :D happy to see her after all she is a part of the gang...
Shaadi ke baad toh woh gayab hi hogayi, I know I know, she shift with her husband...
Now she is back, i m happy that too on very good moment ;)

Hahhaha gang were blaming each other and at the end, sab Atul se gussa hogaye...
Lekin Niks is too much, I know she is preg and having mood swings but bechara Abhi...
Kitna sunna pada usko, Niks ke wajahse, woh bhi sabke saamne ;) 

Hahaha Armaan knew, Niks was doing drama... 
Yeh log toh bas ladte gaye, Armaan koh rokhna pada... 
Of course kyun nehi, after all its a special occasion... 
Sab kitna wait kar rahi thi is dinn ke liye, kab Armaan propose karenge...
Most it was of course Ridz who was waiting but baaki sab bhi kuch kam nehi hai...
Sab AR ke liye kitna khush hai, aur Sapna, hehehe usko toh yakeen nehi ho rahi yeh dono kaise rehpaenge saath...
Sach mein kitna ladd tha tha dono... kabhi bhi, kabhi bhi moka nehi chodte dusron koh tang karne mein...
Shocked toh lagna obvious hai but still, sab bohot zyada khush hai... 

Hahaha so the boys are back, I just love whenever they says 'ISHQ HAYYE' when they sees Shubankar lost in Kriti...
Phir un logo koh aise reach karna, kuch huva nehi heheh... Girls bhi has rahi thi, but they know whats better than messing with seniors...
Of course celebration toh banta hai, its so sweet of Rahul that he arrange a cake and announce the happiest news ;)

Just love the part Prags, everything was just perfect...
Girls upset zarur tha, but they were more happy when Armaan finally propose...
Love it and love u more...
Take care...
Super, awesome and amazing update...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

RES🤗

Kya aap kabhi unres karenge? 1.5 din ho gaya!!
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Praggs!! The update was super duper awesome.. The best part about the update was the blame game that the gang played.. I could absolutely visualize this scene happening in the cafeteria..
And Sapna's entry was a total surprise though a pleasant one. I wasn't expecting that at all.. 

Armaan n Nikki bonding is just so pure, they are just absolutely the best of friends.  
Poor Abhi is a total mess handling a hormone crazed Nikki n the always up to no good gang.. ðŸ˜Š

I loved the last para.. When u hv friends like these, ur life is definitely going to be teriffic. 
KJLuv thumbnail
Yay! V r on the 4th thread.. Even TDBU khatam hone wala hai.. Aur usme toh sirf 4 chapters hue hain.  
KJLuv thumbnail
Even though there was not much AR in this, but not for one moment did I miss them. The reaction of the d gang n their antics were such that I was transported into DMG world..
And now I can't wait for them to begin their holiday.. 

Ek request hai.. You had mentioned that v might get a drunk Ridz here but mujhe Muskaan ka bhi drunken avtaar dekhna hai.. Sherni peene ke baad bhigi billi banti hai ya sab pe bhari padti hai  😆
Edited by dmgd3 - 5 years ago