Content removed by author - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
Snow Angel, stop being so unreasonable and childish.
The TM is not s**t-shaming the actors, she's criticising the CHARACTERS, not the actor.

You don't know the difference between actor and character.
Originally posted by Migraine

again u don't understand do u? NOBODY is bashing the actress here. Get ur facts right. 
I am no teacher but r u a teacher who is defending body shaming? Nd teaching gyan to people about how to not bash actors whereas actually nobody bashed an actor. It's u who have started all this. 
Its vety much actor bashing it's different matter u don't want to accept it    and no I m not teaching anybody I replied in a post which is open to all unlike u who quoted me with I should do what not like ordering me like a teacher...lol...
Originally posted by krystal_watz

The TM is not s**t-shaming the actors, she's criticising the CHARACTERS, not the actor.

Character bashing also against rules  

she edited her post did you read her post before editing?I know what I m doing have SS of her real post which I anyone going to forward the global mod 

Oh is this called criticism comparing certain character with some one and body shaming new meaning for criticism I must say
LOL, so characters should not be criticised? Just shut down the forum then.
And the TM NEVER said anything about the actors, only the characters.
Originally posted by arshi_asya

I am not calling you aunty dear but that's how typical conversation takes place & we are not them, we can do better. But that language shouldn't be used for anyone, especially for the dress. I sincerely apologize if it offended you.

As far as the dress is concerned, that probably is one of the ways makers want this to stand justified. Kunal asked Nandini to wear Red, she wore a dress she had that makers provided to her.
It's fine to say that Kunal is attracted to Nandini's external beauty more than the beauty at heart. Lust has been used for that but specifically calling on particular aspects of dresses is not right. From day 1, Nandini had been wearing such sarees, were they to entice someone, No.

As far Nandini wearing saree for Kunal, I think that's what they want to show with this whole pavitra love thing & how obedient Nandini is to the man she loves. Also to show, controlling urge of Kunal that points to how he wants to made happy. As for Kunal, that's what he will do at this point. No matter how cringeworthy, that's what real people do to flatter other people. Kunal has to flatter  Nandini & Nandini has to get flattered, that's the script right now, I think. And flattering would involve Kunal doing that in every possible way. But still, the dress shouldn't be pointed at in such language.
As said, makers have taken a 360 turn with original characters of both Kunal & Nandini.

Why is that so is a question even I am asking from myself.

I hope I made my stand more clear. I didn't intend to attack you personally.

I wish they had concentrated more on character building before jumping straight into EMA. In most other stories even though EMA is wrong the viewers are able to at least understand the reasoning behind the actions of those involved. Here none of what Kunal & Nandini r dng makes sense. I ve friends who ve fallen in love (no EMA of course 😆). The initial phase is slow. They r treading carefully, trying 2 understand each other. I ve seen their fights & their kiss & make up. There is a natural progression of events. Here everything is so rushed. I still cant c what made Kunal fall in love. I can understand the attraction. Nandini is a v beautiful woman, more traditional & submissive, brings out his protective instincts. But r these enuf to make a man fall out of love with his attractive, loving wife & fall in love with Nandini I dont think so. Again if he is a weak guy like Abhinav who is kinda lusty then i can understand. But all this while they showed Kunal as a decent guy & then suddenly BHAM he is in love with his wife's friend, its just so silly. Again if its pure lust i can understand. Like the character of Imran Hashmi in Zeher or John Abraham in Jism. But here they r showing it to be love. That's wat is confusing the viewers. Nandini tho I ve completely given up. Her character never made sense to me frm the beginning 😕 Just coming out of sustained abuse for 7 yrs how does she fall in love with a guy so soon. Ppl in her situation ll b wary of men & their advances. In fact I ve know friends who were in a I HATE MEN phase. And here in just a few weeks she is romancing her friend's husband. Yeh kya logic hai yaar
Originally posted by Migraine

where  did TM mentioned the actress and how is he/she bodyshaming the actress please emlighten
This teacher logic has got old honey use something new to refute me, rather prove me that i am not ur teacher?  😆.
Edit :post limit. So i would again repeat u r mixing fictional character with the real actress. But as i love theactresses so i find ur post venomous as in u r unnecessarily letting a group target on my favorite actress by dragging her into a conversation. U r making my favorite actress a target now. I don't know what's ur problem with dd but dare u drag her where she is not even mentioned. Anyone here who watches silsila regardless of them loving or hating kunal mauli nandini rajdeep. We love all the actors. 
So wanna do body shaming defend do it but without dragging the actors. 
U r outright wrong here.  
don't pretend like u have no6 read her post before editing it ...Lol...Don't even give me lecture about DD ...I don't need to know about her at least from you who support her basher
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

she edited her post did you read her post before editing?I know what I m doing have SS of her real post which I anyone going to forward the global mod 
Why to waste it time here just pm the screen shot to global  mod they will take the action and u come out from this thread ...I have already pmed mod actual post let them take action
LOL bodyshaming? 🤣
Do you guys even know what body-shaming means? It means calling someone names because of their body. Where has the TM said anything about Shakti or Drashti's body? Calling someone's face or body parts ugly is body shaming. 

You guys need to consult a dictionary first I guess. Kuch bhi bole ja rahe ho.