Growup a spine you two true lovebirds!

Posted: 5 years ago
I personally don't get the true love part. kunal just can't keep it in the pants simply. You loved your wife . And now you claim to be in love with someone else without a proper logical reason. Or just her rain dance made you horny?πŸ˜†
Attraction is ok. We are humans. We get attracted to others even when we are in relationships. But we have to control the urge to act on desires and not to cross the boundaries. I used to find other girls hot when i was in relationship that doesn't mean i had to act on the urge!
Nandini you want to be known as someone's mistress? You will get the tag of homewrecker. Till to this day, a legendary actress like sridevi is known as homewrecker and boney a disgusting cheater. Rekha has no self respect and lives a shallow life also!
Sri and boney are bashed more because she backstabbed her friend Mona behind her back!
Nandini growup a spine and think about your friend and don't try to break her house. Kunal approached ok, you should set the boundaries. For kunal your lust for her is not love. You're in love with her curves and face. But the sacrifices made by your wife, you're blind to them! You wanna be with nandini, then act like a man and tell your wife that you can't control your lust for nandini!
Nandini you want to be with kunal, then ask him to manup and you guys tell mouli about your true luvvv. But don't be his keep!
Before someone say i'm namecalling them. No i'm not. Their characters are shaping out to be one of a cheating husband and a mistress!
P.s. I'm not able to see the lust as jazbaati love. Maybe i passed the teenage phase and now i know there is a world beyond dancing hormonesπŸ˜†

Edited by oldanurprernfan - 5 years ago
Completely agreeing
It's just lust and hunger

Love doesn't happen aiwein hi

Both are cheaters and selfish

Once they'll end up in bed, again their jazbaat will change πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mas123

Completely agreeing
It's just lust and hunger

Love doesn't happen aiwein hi

Both are cheaters and selfish

Once they'll end up in bed, again their jazbaat will change πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it's like desire without tinder. Tinder is mostly used for hookups. But atleast we people are clear up there that we are looking for hookups with no strings attached unlike these two who claims lust as loveπŸ˜†
Sri had tied rakhi to boney.
I would like to see  M  /  N confrontation.

The thing is  for shameless  people guilt lasts only for few mins

Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

Sri had tied rakhi to boney.
I would like to see  M  /  N confrontation.

The thing is  for shameless  people guilt lasts only for few mins

That rakhi part always kill meπŸ˜†
True these rotlu type people are biggest backstabbers i tell u. They will act all saint and stab you at the right moment. A person who is upfront is way better than these type. I watched few episodes of hasratein. There cheaters weren't acting holier than thou types. They openly cheatedπŸ˜†
There is no giut only selfishness. If you're sefish then do it openly!
I don't think they are going to come clean anytime soon.. 
Kunal is only good at heavy dialogues and fake promises.. The man has no action to complement his words.. He knows only how to lie that also looking straight into the eyes...
As for Nandini, I am really happy that mistake-guilt cycle is finally over and she is behaving as a conniving lady which she is..
Originally posted by Jiggy7

I don't think they are going to come clean anytime soon.. 
Kunal is only good at heavy dialogues and fake promises.. The man has no action to complement his words.. He knows only how to lie that also looking straight into the eyes...
As for Nandini, I am really happy that mistake-guilt cycle is finally over and she is behaving as a conniving lady which she is..
A man without a spine shouldn't be called a man in my opinion.
I hope nandini turns fully selfish and evil. Atleast it will be convincing for viewers to accept a vamp  like her. They will know it's her true face unlike the one she shows now as seedhi saadhi!
People loved kmolika( most iconic vamp indian tv ever had) so nandini will be loved too if she accepts her true selfπŸ˜†

Kunal is creepy
His efforts disgusting
His bargaining skills are a kill
An hour for smile πŸ˜‰
A night of for ...,( fill as you guys wish)

Dusgusting to the core
Spineless people
This is the funniest serial hero , i see
    πŸ˜†

Nothing much to tell about that "cook of his"
   Must show her picture of brain and ask her to start using it m
   If she has one
   Comedy show ... Atleast adult comedy is ok
   This disgusting ...but entertainment is there
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Kunal is creepy
His efforts disgusting
His bargaining skills are a kill
An hour for smile πŸ˜‰
A night of for ...,( fill as you guys wish)

Dusgusting to the core
Spineless people
This is the funniest serial hero , i see
    πŸ˜†

Nothing much to tell about that "cook of his"
   Must show her picture of brain and ask her to start using it m
   If she has one
   Comedy show ... Atleast adult comedy is ok
   This disgusting ...but entertainment is there
πŸ˜†

That's the nice poem u wroteπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i have nothing to addπŸ˜†
Totally agree on the love part. I feel like laughing hard when they both claim about their love. Is love such a shallow feeling? πŸ˜• Kunal is hiding behind the love term to justify his harmonal infatuation towards Nandini.. If this is love, then what was that which you did with your wife for years, you idiot? I hope he learns meaning of love in the most brutal way!! Nandini has forgotten every damn problem that she was going through just a few months back, and clinging upon someone who just appears to be opposite of Rajdeep. I don't think she even understands what is true love!Edited by _goofyCat_ - 5 years ago