gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As always I don't know if what I am going to state is right or wrong just my
Sorry for bad editing and English as I use mobile and just write what I feel
I don't watch any serial but ya know the story of all and just write whatever I feel
Anyway I just want to tell stop saying wrong as right even if it is serial or some story or fairy tale ya liking character is another anything justifying the character you like is also okay but telling she is grey and pure and real is I don't know what
If you all know how much sacrifices our ancestors had done to make this world what it is today and what many are doing even now to make world a beautiful place what sacrifices everyone has made and is making now
Imagine the world millions of years ago where our ancestors were monkey and they evolved in to human just with their will they grew two hand hand which no other species till now is able to do successfully 
Anyway leave that after the phase when animal became modern human what was the condition of woman they were just used to be have sex and left they used to somehow survive or someone died in this process and children survived and happened to every other generation but there would be some pure soul our ancestors some strong women and some pure soul men who all made religion and rules and institution called marriage to safeguard our societuand make a beautiful place and thus woman got some status 
Then again there were pure and strong souls who modified those thing even and made marriage monogamous 
And now again society evolved and we women are able to walk around freely and choose our life but there are still victim
Imagine a time when women were not used step out of Hauser always used to cover their whole body even in their house
But even today there are many wrong and many are sacrificing till now to make it more beautiful
But now I feel this modernity progressive term are making us go again in opposite directions
Sorry in real world there is no soulmate or love it's just need and ability to control ourselves but those who are not able to do so cover it in the name or emotion or juzbaat but reality is differentin my house even my father get attracted toward other woman but he love his family and find happiness more in being family and obeying his principle and we are happy
We have seen many marriage breaking around us due to lust but the neither one was happy some insecure some goilty and many other thing but noone was totally happy ya they show they are happy but sometime when they see a happy family then they just go otherwise can't explain exactly but the famourls Sridevi whom I loved as an actreelss but when I got to know about her real life I see that she always insecure and I don't know how she died but she was insecure the way he never let steps meet and today the all four is celebrating raksha Bandhan gen boni never was happy because he wanted to meet his children but he was never allowed and Mona atleast lead a degnified and respectful life and death my love even for Sridevi as a person died when I vog to know about her
Karan Grover cheated Jennifer look now he is helpless to not leave Bipasha and Jennifer is going up and up in her carrier and is happy be it Shweta Tiwari or Daljeet and many 
Ya by doing you can not always get benefit but you will get respect like shiddhant Shukla ddsdt show lead got by quoting the show to not act for wrong thing
Anyway I am. Happy with forums and social media reaction for dsdt  and sbrk that atleast minority are supporting the righso it give all those victim hope that if there are many wrong character supporter then there's there are many right character supporter even
I was shocked with the recent poll that how people know to differentiate reel real and difference between right and wrong even salute to all fan even to not support the wrong even if you are fan of the respective
I have written all this only because everyone has brought Krishna Radha as I halide Mahabharat is a fiction or if it was real then I love Karen and draupdi as they were real fighter Krishna and Pandav I hate the most they were just dogla worse than Kauravas in my view one side they said they caught for draupdi and other side they don't wanted war by taking five villages one side they blame Kauravas for trying to rape draupdi and other side they only put her at stake 
Anyway just rest my opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Brave girl.
You need guts to critisize krishna.
Going out of topic.
Pandavas decided to share draupadi.
So that other 4 wont feel jealous
That was krishna's decision.
I see it more like...
If 5 brothers had 5 different wives,staying in forest and taking care of  food ,shelter everything would have been difficult.
So the 5 brothers decided to use one woman.

Instead of seeing some divine intervention in as to why they shared draupadi , i see it as a matter of practical benefit.

Same goes to K -N.
Its a matter of benefit

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kauravs were not better than krishna. period. they were equally involved in the war killing people. if they wanted peace they could have given back the land the pandavas asked and choose peace .
the war was for land more than any revenge for draupadi's insult. so both were equal defaaulters

if pandavas put their wife at stake do not forget it was the kauravas who tried to disrobe her. they r no saints. i dont understand how people can try to paint the kauravs in good light. they were equally bad if not worse
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naq5

kauravs were not better than krishna. period. they were equally involved in the war killing people. if they wanted peace they could have given back the land the pandavas asked and choose peace .

the war was for land more than any revenge for draupadi's insult. so both were equal defaaulters

if pandavas put their wife at stake do not forget it was the kauravas who tried to disrobe her. they r no saints. i dont understand how people can try to paint the kauravs in good light. they were equally bad if not worse

Sorry I didn't sided with Kauravas
I said I liked only Karn and draupdi although Karn was wrong to very much extent and I know and I don't say they both were even pure 
And anyway I think evil people are less dangerous than the person who say they are right
Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since the discussion is on MB, I want to know if anyone has read ' Palace of Illusions ' . U will get a whole new version of the story. Draupadi loved  Karn.   😃 Edited by Frozen11 - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Frozen11

Since the discussion is on MB, I want to know if anyone has read ' Palace of Illusions ' . U will get a whole new version of the story. Draupadi loved  Karn.   😃

Thanks .i will read it
i love to know how we were brainwashed from ages to worshipp people of royal families as gods.
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: naq5

Practically pandavas have no right on the wealth as they r not even legal warrison of the family unlike kourabhas...Secondly Vishwama gave in to manofy his dad's second marraige which itself is wrong and thats why he took bedshore.Eklavya was cheated and mistreated in name of gurudakshina jst to let Arjun grab the trophy and karna was brainwashed blackmailed and killed unethically bt still it was justified and not to frget Abhimanyu is another prey of the whole conspiracy if Krishna knows everything before hand he could have stop him even he cn stop humiliation of Drapaudi too but he waited till the time she is assualted and then act as saviour just to make a way for excuse of Mahabharat.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone knew what is right , what is wrong lord Krishna don't hold responsibility of anyone, who is he 2 stop anyone , did pandavas consulted him before staking Draupadi or kaurav consulted him before doing all their wrong doings
Then why 2 blame Krishna , he came 4 d peace treaty but kaurav refused & insulted him

In Mahabharat every one bear d fruit of their owns karmas , even ashwathama is still bearing as he is still alive

Even pandavas & Draupadi 2 bear d fruits of their karmas , so did lord Krishna.

In Mahabharat everyone was wrong at some places ,

4 Mahabharat is  said it's is karmo ki gatha through vedo ki bhasa
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to intervene, but this show has nothing to do with Mahabharata or even related to Mahabharata. 
In Mahabharata, everyone was grey, with their share of rights & wrong.

This dialogue from Fanaa clearly fits the whole Mahabharata- 
"It's easy to choose between right & wrong, but to choose better one between two right things & to choose appropriate between the 2 wrong things, explain the decisions of our whole life".

This particular theory makes some characters of Mahabharata more evil than the others. Kauravas were no saints & were not even remotely better than Pandavas. Bheeshma was the sole initiator of Mahabharata with his decision of not marrying just for the sake for his father & Shantanu was no better to have his mortal desire for a woman sway him away from his duties of being a father, which asked him to stand for his son.

As far as practical aspects of any religious scripture is concerned, I would say, we wouldn't have any scripture to consider as they will simply be fictional stories and not epics.

But to say, there is a show on EPIC channel, "Dharamchhetra", it's all about judgement of every single Mahabharata character, the right & the wrong deeds included.

But, this isn't  Mahabharata forum or Quora to continue that discussion.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Your post is great example of Making Moutain out of Mole hill