Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Why will I be biased towards Mandana😕
And I have never before appreciated Mandana phir yeh 'again' kahaan se aaya😕

Sorry for confusion - Again not bias was not for you...I was referring to me not being biased when I said don't think she is classyt

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mandana ko itna heel nahin pehnna chaahiye ki Zain se lambi dikhe😆
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mandana ko itna heel nahin pehnna chaahiye ki Zain se lambi dikhe 😆

woha aditi heel pehenti te zain ki height match karne k liye or yeha mandana ko slippers pehenni chahiye match krne k liye😆
Alostgirl thumbnail
Waise I remember  zain  telling  in a interview  that tall girls  are turn on for  him.😃
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alostgirl

Waise I remember  zain  telling  in a interview  that tall girls  are turn on for  him.😃

That means Zain ne Mandana ke liye hi show sign kiya hai😃
Naughty boy😳
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Considering ishqbaaz's over-the-top nature for entry scenes, I expected the entry scene to be better directed. Nothing about their entry made them look like they are going to bring a storm to oberoi family's life, apart from the BG score. The director should have really cut that hand kiss part, because all that show of affection between them on their entry made them look like unicorns rather than villains. That affectionate look and PDA just took out the Ooomph factor from what could have been a great entry scene.  Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just saw the Caps and a small clip of hand kiss Zain looked great always wanted to see well dressed Zain onscreen but something was missing or wired may be because My Brain is still stuck on The Neil Khanna and his simplicity.
Mandana I don't like and she and Zain looked like Brother and Sister Dragon Tumhari MaZa ship ko duba diya 😆
Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zain didn't look good in the entry scene he was walking as if he was carrying some luggage and burden his face reflected that and mandana looked good problem will start wen she acts there was no confidence in Zain it looked as if he was not interested at all
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

Just saw the Caps and a small clip of hand kiss Zain looked great always wanted to see well dressed Zain onscreen but something was missing or wired may be because My Brain is still stuck on The Neil Khanna and his simplicity.
Mandana I don't like and she and Zain looked like Brother and Sister Dragon Tumhari MaZa ship ko duba diya 😆

You mean MaZa nahin aaya😆
Neil Khanna is 90% Zain Imam, so in Zain's every onscreen character you will see glimpse of Neil Khanna😳
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You mean MaZa nahin aaya😆
Neil Khanna is 90% Zain Imam, so in Zain's every onscreen character you will see glimpse of Neil Khanna😳

ur ship nm maza is again trending it seems😉