Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Crossed the line - No turning back....

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Watched the show after a long break & totally regretting my decision. I watched only the last 10 mins of yesterday's episode & it was so cringe-worthy. I had no hope on Kunal but its Nandini who has disgusted me. Here is a friend who fought even with her own family to help you. Who stood by you, helped u, saved u, fought for u. Now u are romancing her hubby & not once you r thinking bt her. CVs ve just butchered her character. If they had shown has as grey or negative frm the beginning i would not mind. But having shown her a mahaan sati savitri now romancing a married man, hubby of her best hubby without even an iota of guilt or fear. OMG worst character ever...

I hope both Kunal & Nadini rot together & leave Mauli alone. Yes Mauli ll b heart broken but she is not a weepy rudali like back stabber nandini. Hope the CVs show Mauli coming out of this heart break with her head held high & not look back at these 2 scum bags even once.

Mauli u definitely deserve a better, worthier friend & life partner & not these 2...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have a huge problem with Hypocrites.
Any day I would prefer a person who says, I am selfish, I do bad things rather than someone pretending to be mahan but secretly doing some bad things and then justifying it out of some majboori, ehsaas.
To me the former is At least honest.
Kunal is already a hypocrite. Nandini is on the way now  I feel. 
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it is Nandini now
When it comes to cheating
She is giving her hand to Kunal ...
With that she is "betraying..,
                           Mocking
                            Insulting
                            Destroying

A friend who loved
                                Cared
                                Trustec
                                 Protectd
               Her in her most traumatic phase of her life

It is like i feel
                      " there stand Mauli
                        Broken, beaten and astonished
                        Without a soul to trust
                        In the valley of death , surrounded
                         By the her cheating patner & betraying friend
                         My heart goes out to her "
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch this show for dhrishti , so enjoying nandini and Kunal romance
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: sweet_tania

Around me,in my friends group ,family ,office colleagues all are watching it only for mouli. All are eagarly waiting to see that how she will going to shine after betrayal and heart break. How she will going to manage her life after her divorce with kunal. When i look around,i am glad to say that yes there are so many people around who wants to see this shit only for mouli and even can't tolerate cry babies on their screen. They literally change their TV channels when they show those 2 on their screen and only come back to see mouli. 

Why to not bash pathetic characters and pathetic humans ?  Wrong is wrong and no one should have shame to say it loudly  whether it is reality or shows. Mostly people who are criticizing here kunal and nandini are those people who are watching this shit show only for mouli and her journey.

No one can expect from everyone to watch it for pathetic lead characters. Everyone don't enjoy or get fun from watching betrayal and everyone is not interested in watching how this EMA is shaping in between leads. Yes EMA can be heart of main story but it is in audience's hand and audience's choice to watch it for whom and how to judge characters. 

Same here. I am watching it for maulis side of the story . I don't know why, and I don't bother myself with it , as to why some cannot think beyond the actors . Imo I love drashti , not that much in the past but in this serial she is exceptional . She looks gorgeous , her dressing style is perfect and she acts amazingly well for her role . I was never a fan of Shakti nor did I know aditi.  But that's about it . What has it got to do with who the  leads are and between which actors there is a love story a etc? And what kind of connect do people have with nandini or kunal or mauli? They exist only on screen . I don't have a problem if someone says they are correct it's their pov..
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

I have a huge problem with Hypocrites.

Any day I would prefer a person who says, I am selfish, I do bad things rather than someone pretending to be mahan but secretly doing some bad things and then justifying it out of some majboori, ehsaas.
To me the former is At least honest.
Kunal is already a hypocrite. Nandini is on the way now  I feel. 

Precisely the pt that KUNAN shippers r unable 2 understand. I dont mind negative/grey characters. My most fav char frm HP is Snape even before the big revelation in the last book. Similarly i like Jaime Lannister. But those characters were always grey. Snape loathed Harry & harassed him badly. Jaime actually tried to kill a boy just coz he had seen him with Cersei. Here frm the beginning Kunal & Nandini were built up by CVs 2 b a MAHAN character. And now they r panting aft each other. And I just cant forgive Nandini. And all u feminists no its not regressive thinking tat the woman is always wrong. Here Nandini is more wrong coz Mauli moved mountains for her, saved her frm tat moron Raj & their relationship goes way back to their childhood. And I dont c even an iota of guilt that she is betraying her best friend. Disgusting character 🤢
silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I disliked Kunal more. But now like the perfect soulmates they think they are both got equal dislike from me now. Just one episode and that's it Nandini has fallen so low for me
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love drashti she is beautiful by her looks and acting but i hate nandini she is ugly,selfish ,witch and characterless who backstabbed mauli. ðŸ¤¬
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smiley121

I love drashti she is beautiful by her looks and acting but i hate nandini she is ugly,selfish ,witch and characterless who backstabbed mauli.  🤬

True...I like Shakti as an actor. But Kunal is one cheap disgisdisg selfish character, that i get solace after bashing him. He's worst and now Nandini has also joined the boat
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Angels11

I had no hope on Kunal but its Nandini who has disgusted me. Here is a friend who fought even with her own family to help you. Who stood by you, helped u, saved u, fought for u. Now u are romancing her hubby & not once you r thinking bt her. CVs ve just butchered her character. If they had shown has as grey or negative frm the beginning i would not mind. But having shown her a mahaan sati savitri now romancing a married man, hubby of her best hubby without even an iota of guilt or fear. OMG worst character ever...

exactly...
when Kunal is one of those cheater husband nandini is one step further who herself was a victim not just ruining the life of Kunal's wife but her best friend cum saviour🤢
but still the writers will glorify nandini n prove how divine their ema is ...