Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

I guess somebody from SNDN is keeping tabs on discussion here 😉. I think Spruha Joshi was criticized for her anchoring during auditions for not being energetic unlike Rohit Raut of SRGMP  🤢. In comparison to audition rounds ti ata adhik 'josh' ne anchoring karte ahe 👍🏼.  Uttam ahe 🥳.

I still find her very awkward...taking pause in between, thinking what to say...👎🏼
sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishkil88

Today's guest are going to be Mahesh Manjrekar and Ashok Saraf for the promotion of new movie Mi Shivaji Park.

Interaction of little moniter Harshal with both Ashok and Mahesh was hilarious. He is really a boy wonder and brings a lot of fun to the show.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I believe that monitor's interactions are not fully scripted. IMHO maybe the broad outline is worked out but the exact sequence of dialogues can't be scripted. Some of monitor's interaction with Saraf and Manjrekar looked so spontaneous. They were trying to pull his leg but his reactions stumped even the guests. 
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I believe that monitor's interactions are not fully scripted. IMHO maybe the broad outline is worked out but the exact sequence of dialogues can't be scripted. Some of monitor's interaction with Saraf and Manjrekar looked so spontaneous. They were trying to pull his leg but his reactions stumped even the guests. 

in that case where was monitor hidden on first two episodes ? There is high chance that he was practicing. Also it was well planned that all Monitor - Mahesh manjrekar saga was covered on 3rd day. It's there creativity  and expertise  that they have to show everything like it appears so naturally or spontaneously.
mishkil88 thumbnail
More work for monitor now this week with mahaguru.  Sachin pilgaonkar renamed monitor as man-eater 😆
RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Didnt sachin act in marathi films,he had started his career with rajabhu paranjape,one of d topmost directors at that time and given some fabukus films.then why hindi songs?.why channel and sndn team dont make these participants to sing marathi songs.?ridiculous. Edited by RPRRR42 - 5 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Didnt sachin act in marathi films,he had started his career with rajabhu paranjape,one of d topmost directors at that time and given some fabukus films.then why hindi songs?.why channel and sndn team dont make these participants to sing marathi songs.?ridiculous.

sadhyachi sarva navi Hindi gaani hi Punjabi gaani aahet. Ek vel juni Hindi gaani  pan chaltil pan navin Hindi / Punjabi tar bilkul nako.  Edited by mishkil88 - 5 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Did anyone notice - only monitor uses a different type of microphone which is tied to his head and hanging on his cheeks - just like it is used by CHYD artists or all anchors. It is also used for giving instructions from backstage (prompting). Edited by mishkil88 - 5 years ago
LVMainkar thumbnail
Monitor cha bhagabai gaana avadla.. 
& tyacha kedar sir barobar conversation & payment chi charcha hi avadli.. 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Promo of sndn with ADKG team is out